Author Topic: A Bright Grey Domination Dynasty  (Read 18304 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: A Bright Grey Domination Dynasty
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2014, 07:12:59 PM »
Every time I turn around, you have a new batch of minion rearing to go...good job (or bad job according to my humans). :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2014, 10:51:02 PM »
Wow, the fourth reproduction day already?!  It seems that you are doing very well!  Kudos to you  :)

The cops took her IF doll so no one would be jealous

The cops take the best things when you get arrested.  I had the cops take one of my sims' flowers she got from her boyfriend one time because they didn't want her to escape using them.  Yeah.  Like that was going to happen.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2014, 02:10:32 AM »
All she had in her inventory was the doll and her diploma (I had cleared it out hoping she would be moving). 

The next swarm soon arrived. The only pregnancy related wish Misty had was to go to the day spa.
First up, Zwei - Artistic and Easily Impressed. He just looks bored to me.

Next we have Drei - Athletic, Loves the Outdoors. Is there a hidden clueless trait? If so, she's got it. Maybe she just wanted to learn her skills outdoors.

And finally, Vier - Friendly, Good. No drones this time their OCD (obsessive, compulsive dictator) needed a break. This is not a sprint, more like a long, slow crawl through a desert wasteland.

Misty: Finally, I've been wishing to buy a guitar since Week 1 Day 1. To help us buy out the town, I will earn many tips. Not as much as the universally famous Metropolis Man, but I will do my best.

Sonny:
Come my minion, you will listen to me and I will become more charming. It is your duty.

Sonny: See how charismatic I've become. I will become a politician - a bribe here, a new law there and the town will be ours. TeeHeeHee!
Vier: Stop it Pop. You're scaring me.

Zwei: Just leave me out of it!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2014, 07:16:49 PM »
Zwei has got the right idea: hang out in the art room away from your crazy family  ;)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2014, 08:08:49 AM »
I'm really enjoying this, KRae! And, the rainbow colors on the nooboos are enchanting.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2014, 10:02:02 AM »
And the teen years are upon us. The only the computers are being set with traps. It's like these kids know there parents are workaholics and will be using the computers. A lot.

Zwei: Art is my solace and sanctuary.
Zwei gained the brooding trait and on graduating was voted Most Artistic.

Drei: I'm going to be an acrobat because I'm so graceful.
Drei gained Natural Born Performer and was voted Most Likely to Become a Sports Star.

Vier: I want to be a businessman, and business and mixology go hand in hand. I know, I watch Mad Men.
Vier gained the Bookworm trait and was voted Most Likely to Burn Down His Own House. Some of the kids are getting a hidden trait from Sonny's firefighting experience.

Misty skipped graduation this time in order to play for tips (one of my 5 chosen lots to add was that overlook with the subway station from Bridgeport). Now that properties are being upgraded, it's getting expensive. Misty can make over $100,000 per session.

Sorry about the short posts. My arthritic fingers are acting up, and although they're not painful, they are stiff and clumsy. I can play easily using my touch pad, but typing is difficult. Done typing now.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2014, 02:33:06 PM »
Feel better soon, KRae!

Even though it was short, that last update was pretty funny.  Drei falling on the treadmill as she says she's graceful, Vier emulating Don Draper and the guys from Mad Men, etc.  Awesome  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2014, 10:19:48 AM »
Drei was the first to move away on Week 22 Day 5 to 77 Oceanview Dr. She reached level 3 in her acrobat career by merely completing her Athletic max skill. She bought Mick's Master Karaoke.

Drei moved next to 258 Foothill Dr. on Week 22 Day 7. He finally maxed his Painting skill reaching level 7 in the Painter career. His property - La Laguna Park.

Vier left on Week 23 Day 2. He completed his Mixology skill on a Thursday and started his business career on Friday. Unfortunately someone forgot to give him the Workaholic trait, and since he had an NPC boss (always working 24/7 - doesn't know when she'll be done), he couldn't ask for a promotion. He moved right after work on Monday. He purchased Aleister's Elixirs and Sundries.

The Honeycomb Basement of They're Starting to Look Better

Sonny and Misty completed their Reproduction Day 5 requirements on Week 23 Day 2. Sonny also had NPC boss problems.

King Sonny                                                                                      Queen Misty

Max Career - Politics                                                                         Music - Rock Star branch
Skill Challenge 1 - Celebrity                                                               Money Maker - Guitar
Skill Challenge 2 - Super Friendly                                                       Master Guitarist
Unique BF - Christina Hammons                                                         Michele Gillette
Unique LTH Reward - Fireproof Homestead                                          Artisan Crafter

Their 5 Object Collection of sketches worth $2814. Sonny's is in the middle one. Not bad for a first effort and worth $2.

Sonny made a 1 day solo shopping expedition to Egypt. That dot is Sonny sightseeing and checking out the local rocks. You can't see it, but for some reason he's thinking about Uno.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2014, 01:03:39 PM »
Another set of minions out in the world already!  Congrats!  Again, nice job with the 5 piece collection.  I'm not surprised which sketch was Sonny's  :D

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2014, 12:00:08 AM »
The drive to overrun Starlight Shores is relentless. Twins were produced along with two clones.

First born was Funf, a perceptive genius.

Next a daughter, Sechs, a good genius. Boy, is she going to be teased about her name.

Misty went to the science center and came back with Sieben, Workaholic, Family Oriented, and Ambitious like her clone mother.

Acht is Sonny's clone. Workaholic, Family Oriented, and Athletic - exactly what was needed.

With the new swarm learning and growing. Misty has time to develop a new skill.
Misty: I may not make as much money playing the bass as I do with the guitar, but I look totally cool playing it.
Of course you do.

Sonny: Reading is the perfect way to learn cooking and recipes, especially when you don't actually want to cook. Even the children's section of the library is more peaceful than the hive house.

Sieben and Acht: We're practicing our dancing just in case the humans ask us to "Bring it!" in a dance off.

Funf and Sechs: We're geniuses. Fear us.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »
Looks like you got some really good traits in this batch of nooboos and clones. Poor Sechs ;) Hopefully she can come up with some good comebacks for the inevitable jokes... :o

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2014, 10:26:22 PM »
The teen years came and went in a chaotic blur, thanks in part to Sieben's chosen skill - photography. It takes up way too much attention. Funf and Sieben aged up to young adult first. For once the whole family attended graduation. Even Misty made it through the hedge.

Sechs and Acht tried to become adults on the same day, but by the time Misty got her behind downstairs to join the party it was just past midnight. Acht graduated alone. Sechs had a non-graduation. No one in the family was working a rabbithole job, so I don't know if there would have been a day off.

Funf moved to 656 Vista Blvd. on Week 26 Day 2 when he completed his Logic skill. He had reached level 5 in the Investigator career and purchased Lidview Cemetery. His final traits - Genius, Perceptive, Bookworm, Good Sense of Humor, Good (the last two random).

The other three all moved out on Week 26 Day 4. Acht - Workaholic, Family Oriented, Athletic, Loves the Outdoors, Vehicle Enthusiast, left for 230 Foothill Dr. at about 2am. He maxed the Athletic skill and reached level 2 in Professional Sports, His upgraded property was Landgraab Sell N Swap.

Next to go at about 5pm, Sechs - Genius, Good, Workaholic, Nurturing, Frugal. She moved to 257 Starry Way after completing her Logic skill and reaching level 2 in the Education career. She purchased Los Suenos Private Club.

Finally Sieben reached level 10 in the Photography skill and level 6 in the Photographer career. She left for 604 Vista Blvd. at about 8pm. She purchased the Port-a-Party Warehouse. Her traits - Workaholic, Family Oriented, Ambitious, Photographer's Eye, Artistic.

And the Honeycomb Basement of Misty, Your Just Calling These In. She got masterpieces first try on all of these.

Sonny and Misty qualified for RD 6 on Week 26 Day 1 but had to wait for the house to clear out a bit. It wasn't easy. After missing a promotion again after his 3rd arrest, Sonny quit his criminal career and switched to buying and selling elixirs.

King Sonny                                                                                      Queen Misty

Max Career - Alchemist                                                                     Music - Composer Branch
Skill Challenge 1 - Menu Maven                                                         Money Maker - Bass
Skill Challenge 2 - Comedian                                                             World-Class Chef
Unique BF - Heath Stanton                                                                Christopher Jeffers
Unique LTH Reward - Super Nanny (wish I'd done this earlier)              Born to Cook

No travel this time.

5 Object Collection - Paintings valued at $8,488. Sonny's $20 contribution is special.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2014, 04:08:02 PM »
And so it continues....

Sonny and Misty both wished to have a girl. They had three.

Neun a Good Genius.

Zehn a Heavy Sleeping Genius.

Ichi a Friendly Artist.
Ichi: I blinked, but my eyes are blue. At least I think they are.

And Sonny's clone, Ni - Workaholic, Handy, Athletic - just like his father.

Misty began sculpting.
Misty: I love you too, Tres. Now back off before you get a chip in your eye.

Sonny, writing his first non-fiction book which he subtly named "TeeHeeHee."

Sonny picked up his laptop and fairy house and took a trip to China to spend three days concentrating on his writing. He pretty much lived in the market place. Perhaps that's why by the second day nearly everyone was starving, collapsing from exhaustion, and streaming green clouds on stench.

Sonny: Who doesn't love a muscly yellow fairy in his undies?
Mechant: Why does he keep talking about flowers?

Neun: Searching for stars...spying on neighbors. It's all good.

Zehn: Must get to level 6.

Ichi: Art is my life. Literally, art and homework.

Ni: Wasn't it nice of Pop to get me a shower so I don't die while doing this?

Sonny: Yes it was. Now invent my minion while I dance. TeeHeeHee!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2014, 04:18:03 PM »
Misty: I love you too, Tres. Now back off before you get a chip in your eye.

What a wonderful mother.

Sonny: Yes it was. Now invent my minion while I dance. TeeHeeHee!

What a wonderful father.

Hooray!  You went with Japanese  ;D 

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2014, 07:18:32 PM »
I'm thinking Russian next. I took Russian in school when I was 12. That was over 50 years ago. I'd better find a website.