Author Topic: Rigel Duty: Epilogue (Part II)- One Kingdom (April 27) COMPLETE  (Read 14491 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Rigel Duty: Chapter 23- The Decision (Part II)... (Oct 24)
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2014, 02:07:27 PM »
Based on traits I would've chosen Caelum but he has a bit of pudding face.

Yeah, Aurora definitely has more unique features but Caelum wound up with better traits overall.

I stand by my earlier claim. Y'know

Vote for Aurora  ;)
I still vote Caelum - hopeless romantics are my favourites  ;D

Vote for Caelum!

Aurora! I have not changed my mind.

Another Aurora!

If I recall correctly, based on the votes that have been posted throughout the chapters, the result should be 5 for Aurora and 2 for Caelum.  Based on that, Aurora is the winner!!!  Let's see if she is the one that I chose...

Chapter 24- The Winner is...(Part II)

Hello!  My name is Aurora Rigel and I am the third heir in a Life States Dynasty that my Grandmother is doing to bring peace between the different races in the kingdom of Monte Vista.  I think that's a tremendous goal and I am so excited to be a part of it.  My twin brother, Caelum, despite being older, decided that I would be a more suitable candidate to be their heir.  He, like Aunty Luna, was evil and did not want to jeopardize Grandma Andi's mission with his evil intents.  I thought that was very nice of him to do.  I had no problem becoming the next heir because I knew that I could use my charisma and writing skills to demonstrate what a wonderful idea it was to bring unity into our kingdom.

The first thing I needed to do as the next heir was to break up with my current boyfriend, Ricky.  He was still in high school and I could not wait for him to finish.  Also, he was not a supernatural so it wouldn't have worked out in the long run any way. 

Unfortunately, Ricky didn't take it very well.  Then again, he was still a teenager so I didn't expect him to have matured that quickly.  And in any case, Caelum was right there with one of his alchemy potions just in case Ricky caused any problems. 

For some reason or another, even though we aged up at the same time, my graduation got pushed back one day from Caelum's.  So, the next day, I received noticed that it was time for my own graduation.  Of course, trying to get a house full of people out the door at the same time never works well.  I eventually gave up trying to shove them all through the door and just had my graduation in the living room. 

I guess they scheduled our graduations for two different days in order to make both Caelum and me the valedictorians.  I was also voted Most Likely to Save the World.  I guess that's pretty accurate since I became the next heir and all.

Of course, following my mini graduation in the living room, I had a panic attack because I missed my big graduation ceremony at city hall.

But all was well because I was able to complete one of my requirements later that night.  I met a girl named Kaela and she was a vampire.  We quickly became friends.

With one completed requirement in the bag, I decided to move on to my next set of requirements.  I was going to work on my Charisma and Writing skills for my skill challenges.  I would also be joining the Journalism career and using my writing and charisma skill certificates as my career rewards. 

After earning some points in charisma, I signed up to work at the journalism office.  I went to work over the next couple of days and managed to get a couple of promotions, which I was pretty excited about.  One day after work, I met a nice man and befriended him.  He and I kept contact and I invited him over one day.  The man, Samir Hinton, agreed to come over. 

I didn't waste any time making my intentions about our relationship clear.

Thankfully, Samir had the same feelings.

I probably should have asked Samir if he was in a relationship before I kissed him but it worked out fine because he currently was single.

He wouldn't be single for long if I had anything to say about it.

See what I mean?

Once Samir and I were a couple, I wanted to make it official.  I got down on one knee and asked him if he would marry me.

Samir seemed pretty excited and immediately agreed.

After we got engaged, Samir joined the household.  He has the Night Owl, Perfectionist, Neat, Frugal and Grumpy traits.  Samir's Lifetime Wish is to have a Perfect Mind, Perfect Body and max the logic and athletic skills.

When Samir got his makeover, he let me in on a little secret.  Since I was going to be his wife, he wanted to make sure that I knew something very important about him.  Samir was a merman.  Perfect.

Good news: I have started working on my next project  ;D  I'm hoping to have it posted before the end of this week because once National Novel Writing Month begins, I'm putting my Sims playing on hiatus until I hit 50k words or until I absolutely need a break from writing.  Keep an eye out for it  ;)

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
Re: Rigel Duty: Chapter 24- The Winner is...(Part II) (Oct 24)
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2014, 06:19:16 AM »
YEESH! Yay! This is the best day ever! Aurora is heiress, Old Man McGucket is one of the authors (Gravity Falls Refrence. And sorry if I spoiled it for anybody), and it's 6:18 AM.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
Re: Rigel Duty: Chapter 24- The Winner is...(Part II) (Oct 27)
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2014, 02:09:21 PM »
Well done to Aurora, it's great that they were both able to be valedictions - the boost is always a huge help  ;) Samir is so handsome though I do feel for poor Ricky.
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Rigel Duty: Chapter 24- The Winner is...(Part II) (Oct 27)
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2014, 11:27:31 AM »
YEESH! Yay! This is the best day ever! Aurora is heiress, Old Man McGucket is one of the authors (Gravity Falls Refrence. And sorry if I spoiled it for anybody), and it's 6:18 AM.

Hooray for a good day!

Well done to Aurora, it's great that they were both able to be valedictions - the boost is always a huge help  ;) Samir is so handsome though I do feel for poor Ricky.

Ricky lives a really, really long time so hopefully he found love at some point  :o

Chapter 25- Graceful

Samir decided that he wanted to become a police officer.  I thought that was a really good idea because he would need to learn the athletic and logic skills in the process.  Might as well kill two birds with one stone, right?  So while Samir was out at work, I went out to work on some of my charisma skill challenges.  I met a nice fairy while out at the park on one of my days off.

I managed to befriend one of the local citizens while visiting the diner but he ended up passing away right then and there.  Not a great start to the afternoon by any means.

I went home and starting working on my Comedian skill challenge.  I needed to tell 100 jokes.  Since I lived in quite an active household, that challenge should be quite easy.

Since Samir was a mermaid, we figured that it would be a very good idea to install a pool.  The next heir in the dynasty would be a mermaid or merman as well so we planned ahead.

Samir was so very happy to have a pool of his very own to swim in.

He also had a lot of fun trying out the new diving board that we installed with the pool.  For a merman, you'd think he'd be more graceful.  Apparently not.

But I love him any way  ;)

Speaking of love, Samir and I both rolled wishes to get married.  We set up the wedding for this weekend to ensure that he and I had enough time to get in one more promotion before receiving some vacation time from our jobs.  I invited over our family for the wedding.

We exchanged rings and then we were officially announced as Mr. and Mrs. Rigel.  In a dynasty, you always take the heir's name.

Mom, Caelum and Aunty Luna were all so happy for Samir and me.

Samir and I then got to cut our wedding cake while being able to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Monte Vista.

While everyone was enjoying the wedding cake, Samir and I quietly excused ourselves from the wedding party to go and celebrate our first night together as husband and wife.

Despite the happiness we had from our wedding, it was also somewhat of a sad evening.  We needed more room in the household so that meant that the spares in the family had to move out.  Mom and Caelum knew that they would need to leave for Samir and I to have the next heir.  Since we were married, they figured that now would be the best time to do so.  Mom and Caelum found a nice place together to move into.  Dad was very sad and reluctant to have to let his family go but knew that it had to be done in order to bring peace to the kingdom.  Before Mom could leave, Dad made sure to tell her that he loved her and that they would be back together once this was all over.

I started my next project last night and I'm hoping to have it up relatively soon (possibly tonight?).  Look for the Sakura's to possibly be making a return  ;)

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
Re: Rigel Duty: Chapter 25- Graceful (Oct 29)
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2014, 05:12:50 PM »
Hmm... I wonder which challenge you're doing  ;) It's always sad when family members move out. Congratulations to Aurora and Samir  ;D Did you not build a fence around the pool? My non-mermaid heirs kept wanting to swim 24/7 and I finally gave up and demolished the pool, lol.

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2014, 06:03:55 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know that I posted my new project: The Sakura 4x4.  I posted part I of the prologue.  Enjoy!!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2014, 06:40:40 AM »
Yay Aurora! And I've never played a merman before, is it difficult? How do you find all the kelp they need?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2014, 01:09:44 PM »
Yay Aurora! And I've never played a merman before, is it difficult? How do you find all the kelp they need?

Buy a lot of it.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2014, 01:25:48 PM »

As much as I like getting mermaids, they require a lot of attention. You can buy kelp at the grocery store and they can eat fish too (which is helpful). If you don't get the permanent mermaid ltr then you'll have to let them swim in the ocean every few days or they'll get the "adapting to land" moodlet and transform into a human. If you get the reward, then any swimming will do to take care of their hydration needs. Hope that helps :)  let me know if have need any more info.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2014, 05:36:40 PM »
Yay, new project! I'll be watching for it.

Thanks KRae!

Hmm... I wonder which challenge you're doing  ;) It's always sad when family members move out. Congratulations to Aurora and Samir  ;D Did you not build a fence around the pool? My non-mermaid heirs kept wanting to swim 24/7 and I finally gave up and demolished the pool, lol.

No, I didn't build a fence around the pool.  No one besides Samir and my mermaid heir really used the pool.  I think Andi and Orion both used it once but otherwise, they're all attached to the computers and gaming system that I put in the living room.  The yard is fenced in, however, to keep out nosy paparazzi.

Chapter 26- Better Late than Never

We all settled in to a routine fairly quickly.  For Samir and me, it was skilling and work.  For everyone else, they pretty much did what they wanted most of the time.  That was okay though because both Samir and I wanted to max the logic and athletic and writing and charisma skill respectively.  Samir was pretty lucky because Dad volunteered to tutor him in the logic skill to help him learn it faster.  No one else in the household-besides Grandpa Camillo-could learn my skills so I was on my own.

Grandma Andi has developed a new hobby.  She spends most of her free time dancing in the living room in front of the radio in her undies.

I'm not quite sure what dance move she's doing.

At least she's always entertaining to watch.

Now that Caelum and Mom were out of the house, we redid the bedroom that my brother and I once shared.  Samir and I remodeled everything but kept it in my favorite color scheme because Samir knew that at some point, he would need to move out of the house as well. 

Never a dull moment in the Rigel house.

The maids we hired to work for us always got a kick out of coming to our house.  They would always stop one of us to get an autograph or get a photo.  In this instance, the maid asked Dad to pose for a photo, which he agreed to do.

Samir enjoyed spending a lot of time in the pool we built for him.  He was able to work on his athletic skill while still just being able to swim around as a merman.  A win-win situation for sure.  His diving also improved with his continued use of the diving board.  No more belly flops!

And we had yet another burglar come to the house.  I swear, we get one every other day.  No exaggeration at all.

Some people just never learn.

Once that was all settled, Grandma Andi got an invitation from Aunty Luna to come to her party at her house the next evening.  Of course Grandma Andi said yes.  It's always great when we get to see Aunty Luna.  I know how Grandma Andi, Grandpa Camillo and Dad feel.  I lost Caelum and Mom to the dynasty and also am very happy when they call or I get to come see them.  However, my duty is to the dynasty and to the kingdom since I am a descendant of royalty and I would complete my regal duty.

And, on the subject of regal duty, Samir and I better buckle down and hurry to finish my requirements because our age was quickly catching up with us.  Before we knew it, it was time for our Adult birthdays.  Samir went first.  He had just come into the bathroom to take a quick shower after working out for a few hours when it happened.

He may have a few wrinkles coming in but I think he still lookes as handsome as ever!

My birthday was a few days later.  I actually gave myself an early birthday present because I had maxed the writing skill.

Maxing the writing skill really helped in my work.  I managed to get another promotion that next day.  I was very happy to get one step closer to becoming a star news anchor.

The next thing I was going to be working on was my charisma skill.  However, that's when I had my birthday.

We had to lock the door to our bedroom because Grandma Andi always tried to sneak in and play with the chess set that Samir used for his logic skill, so no one was there to celebrate my birthday with me.  That was just fine because I didn't need a big celebration; I needed more time to get my requirements done instead.

I aged up with the same hair I had as a child.

Samir came into the room after I finished aging up to cheer me on.  Better late than never, I guess  ;)

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
Re: Rigel Duty: Chapter 26- Better Late Than Never (Nov 1)
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2014, 07:35:08 AM »
Aw, Samir  :) Andi cracks me up, if only Sims 3 had Zumba  ;)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2014, 01:13:15 PM »
Sorry I haven't been into S3 lately. Either way, happy birthday!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2014, 12:54:23 PM »
Aw, Samir  :) Andi cracks me up, if only Sims 3 had Zumba  ;)

If the Sims 3 had Zumba, Andi would totally be taking classes.

Sorry I haven't been into S3 lately. Either way, happy birthday!

I haven't played much either.  All of my free time goes to writing right now  :)

Hooray!  I have some time for a new chapter!!  Woo!!  Look for a new chapter of the Sakura's too  :)

Chapter 27- Merboos

One of the last things that I needed to do before Samir and I could bring in the next generation was to complete my Charisma skill.  I still had a bit of a way to go before I maxed it.  However, I found a very good way of working on my skilling while still having fun at the same time.  I "chatted" with Samir  ;)

While Samir was at work, I had to find other ways to occupy myself while I pushed toward maxing my last skill.  Finally, after work one day, I maxed the Charisma skill!

I was so happy and so relieved at the same time.  I told Samir the good news the moment that he arrived home from work.  Samir knew that once I completed all of my requirements, it would be time to bring in the next heir.  He and I were both looking forward to the opportunity to have children of our own.

The next morning was pretty uneventful.  I felt a little sick but Samir made sure to set up a luxury spa appointment for me so that I would be back on my feet in no time.  What a darling!

It was later that evening that I discovered what had been plaguing me all day.  Samir and I were going to be parents!

Now that I knew that the next generation was on the way, I took some time to focus on my lifetime wish.  I had put it on the back burner for the time being so I could finish my requirements before I became an Elder.  My lifetime wish, courtesy of my Kleptomaniac trait, was Possession in Nine-Tenths of the Law.  In other words, I had to go around and swipe things.  (I have to say that Aurora has the cutest "I'm-about-to-steal-this-so-I-hope-you-won't-miss-it" face)

Once I "liberated" some of my neighbors' items, I returned home.  I immediately went in search of Samir to share with him the good news of our impending parenthood.

He was ecstatic.

Dad was also really excited to become a grandfather.  He talked to Mom on the phone all the time about it.  Caelum was also looking forward to becoming an Uncle.

Even though I had managed to complete my requirements before I became an Elder, I still feel like I could have completed them a little sooner.  I saw wrinkles creeping in everywhere!  *Eye twitch*  Darn that Neurotic trait.

Being cooped up in the house during my maternity leave made me learn something about myself.  My newly discovered love of dancing is apparently genetic.  I definitely got this trait from Grandma Andi.  Hopefully I don't dance as badly though...

I could see the headlines now: "Star News Anchor frightens viewers and readers with horrendous dancing..."

I decided to go for a walk to clear my head.  Of course, that is when I went into labor.

I managed to call Samir to come get me in my panic.

Samir rushed me to the hospital were we welcomed our twins.  Our first born was Selena, a werewolf like me.  I've misplaced her list of traits so I will have to find it before the next update...whoops

Our second born was Pisces, a merboo and our heir.  He is a Virtuoso and Excitable.  I think Samir was pretty excited, judging by his reaction.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
Re: Rigel Duty: Chapter 27- Merboos (Nov 6)
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2014, 05:12:56 PM »
Yay! For once you don't have to decide! But too bad Selena isn't in the Running.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2014, 05:06:53 AM »
Love Aurora's expression! Welcome to the nooboos, glad you got one of each life state.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2014, 03:13:03 PM »
Yay! For once you don't have to decide! But too bad Selena isn't in the Running.

Selena turned out very pretty.  You'll see in this chapter that she looks a lot like Aurora.

Love Aurora's expression! Welcome to the nooboos, glad you got one of each life state.

Pisces turns out pretty cool and Selena is very pretty  :)

Chapter 28- Big Sister

Now that we had two new nooboos in the house, we needed to do some renovating.  Here is the new ground floor.  Practically everything was updated except for the room that Samir and I share.

We made a combined kitchen and dining room for Grandma Andi to use.  I couldn't wait for the dynasty to be over so I could learn to cook too.  Grandma Andi has a lot of great recipes that I want to try my hand at.

We moved the bathroom next to the kitchen.  This is where my Dad's room used to be.  We tore down the wall and move it over to make the bathroom and kitchen/dining room.

Dad's room moved to the other side of the house.  Everything stayed pretty much the same, just rearranged due to the new shape of the room.  His room was where Grandma Andi and Grandpa Camillo's old room and the downstairs bathroom used to be.  We tore down the wall between the rooms and made it one large one for Dad.

We added a room on the back of the house just past the foyer for Grandma Andi and Grandpa Camillo.  They said that they really didn't need that much room any more so their room was a bit smaller than before but otherwise the same.

We also transformed the living room and former kitchen into one large foyer.  We rearranged everything and added a lot more space around the staircases.  We put in two staircases so we wouldn't have to fight tooth and nail-and I mean that literally with vampires and werewolves in the family-to get to the children upstairs.

The biggest change was the new second floor to the house.  This was Selena and Pisces' room.  They're going to be sharing for a bit, just like Caelum and I did.

Here is the foyer to the second floor.  Nothing too special, but a nice little place to come if you want to escape the craziness for a few minutes.

And we added a second bathroom so we don't have to all fight over the two bathrooms downstairs.

Once the house was finished, we moved on to other important business.  Since Selena was not the heir, she could be aged up right away.  Grandpa Camillo brought her to the cake.

My little wereboo looks just like me, except with Samir's eyes.  I found her traits, wooo! For the record, Selena is a Slob and a Virtuoso.

It was funny to think that even though my children were twins, that Selena was now older than Pisces.  She was suddenly the big sister in the family.  We all got to work with her immediately on her toddler skills so that she would be all set to age up when the time came.

What a little cutie pie!

Dad was enjoying his new grandparent role very much.  He never missed an opportunity to spend time with the kids.

Selena had her skills down in no time.  Of course she did, my little girl is very bright!  Pisces also got a great deal of love and attention from the family too.

It wouldn't be very long until both kids would be aging up once again.  I was really looking forward to seeing who Pisces looked like!

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
Re: Rigel Duty: Chapter 28- Big Sister (Nov 10)
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2014, 11:00:36 AM »
Congratulations on finding her traits!

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2014, 04:40:52 AM »
Aw, Selena's a big sis now. I can't wait to see what Pisces looks like, he'll be just as adorable as his twin  :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2014, 02:46:04 PM »
Congratulations on finding her traits!

Thanks  ;D

Aw, Selena's a big sis now. I can't wait to see what Pisces looks like, he'll be just as adorable as his twin  :)

Your wish is granted: Pisces' genetics shall be revealed shortly!

Before I delve into the chapter, I just want to say thank you for 2000+ views!  Thank you everyone!!

Chapter 29- Going Rogue

Pisces' birthday was right around the corner.  Since he was going to be aging up into a toddler, we would be aging up Selena shortly afterward.  So, as her toddler days were winding down, we made sure that Selena got to enjoy her childhood by getting in as much play time as she could.  She had a lot of fun playing with the xylophone.

As per tradition, Grandpa Camillo brought Pisces up to the cake for his birthday.  We were all so excited to see what our little boy looked like and who he would resemble the most.

Pisces looks just like me but with Grandpa Camillo's hair.  The other strange thing is his eyes.  He has these beautiful green eyes but we're not really sure where they came from.  I have purple eyes, which come from Grandma Andi, and Samir has brown eyes, which Selena got.  Well, that just proves that my little boy is special  :)

Selena and Pisces both got these dolls in the mail from some obscure relative.  I thought, perhaps, that these might be from Samir's relatives back in Egypt but he said no.  Oh well.  The kids are very attached to them so how can I say no?  Pisces was particularly attached to his doll.

Pisces' doll was named Nova.

Right after his birthday, we got to work on teaching Pisces his necessary toddler skills.

A little reluctant at first, but Pisces eventually got the hang of the whole talking thing.  He didn't seem too interested in anything but the water and swimming.  Not that I was surprised by that. 

Grandma Andi and Selena had some play time while I worked with Pisces.

Right now, Pisces' scales were red, orange and yellow.  It was a lovely gradient color scheme for sure.  It worked for Pisces too because his favorite color was yellow.  I hoped that they would stay that color too.

Wobbly little sea legs quickly became sturdy land legs.

Once he could get around on his own, we took a break and Pisces immediately pulled out his favorite toy to play with.

Pisces is just too cute with Nova  ;)

And some more toddler cuteness just because.

Offline Ry3219

• Nooboo
Re: Rigel Duty: Chapter 29- Going Rogue (Nov 14)
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2014, 11:32:26 PM »
Woo!  Camillo's hair completely chlorinated the gene pool :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2014, 11:42:01 AM »
Pisces is so adorable! Can't wait to see how cute he is as a Teen and YA!

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2014, 11:53:58 AM »
Hmm.. I can tell the future generation occult life state.... I am foreseeing.... IF!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2014, 01:23:24 PM »
Woo!  Camillo's hair completely chlorinated the gene pool :)

No kidding.  His hair survives for a while longer.

Pisces is so adorable! Can't wait to see how cute he is as a Teen and YA!

Pisces is actually quite handsome.  He passes on his good genes to the next heir/heiress (I won't say which).

Hmm.. I can tell the future generation occult life state.... I am foreseeing.... IF!

Ooh!  I wonder if you're right  ;)

Chapter 30- It's Genetic

We held Selena's child birthday the next weekend.  Grandpa Camillo brought her to the cake.

Selena joined in to our cheering and clapping before the sparkles hit.

The sparkles hit and Selena spun around...

...and she was suddenly a big girl.  Of course, she wanted to enjoy some birthday cake with us before she went off to the vanity to update her wardrobe and hair for her new age.

Here is my little wereboo as a big girl.  Selena gained the Never Nude trait.

Selena and Dad got together later that day to get in some tutoring so that Selena could start off with an A in school.  We also signed her up for Scouting because it would be nice for her to get outside and enjoy some werewolf hunting practice.

Pisces, meanwhile, continued to work on his skills.  He completed the peg box and so now he moved on to the xylophone.  Just like his sister, Pisces was always amazed when it made noise.

Also like his sister, Pisces enjoyed attempting to eat the hammer.

Pisces took a break once in a while for food or play time with Nova.

Once she and Dad finished studying together, Selena headed outside to play in the new sandbox that we bought.  She had a lot of fun playing in the sand and building sandcastles.

Of course, Selena wasn't the only one who enjoyed playing in the sandbox.  Grandma Andi did too.

And so did Dad.

I guess that the love for playing in the sandbox is genetic.

anything