Author Topic: Toddlers keep getting stuck with the smelly moodlet  (Read 8218 times)

Offline simsfan

• Townie
Toddlers keep getting stuck with the smelly moodlet
« on: August 31, 2014, 08:37:43 PM »
So I had twins and both of them keep getting stuck with the smelly moodlet, it'll sometimes go away and then next time I have to change their diaper they get stuck with it again. The game isn't even fun right now because both toddlers get stuck with the smelly moodlet which means they cry non stop (unless they fall asleep) which means the parents won't go to bed because the kids are crying which means the parents are always in a bad mood because they can't get any sleep. How do you fix this dumb problem without having to purchase the moodlet manager?

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: Toddlers keep getting stuck with the smelly moodlet
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 07:55:32 AM »
Have you tried resetsim? Another option besides the moodlet manager is the motive mobile or hygienators. If your sim can't build them at the inventing station yet, you can purchase them from the consignment store. Place them under the crib.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 01:17:14 PM »
If the kids are actually cleaned up and it's just the moodlet being stuck on, I'd just remove it.  Remove it by turning testingcheatsenabled on and ctrl-click the moodlet.  If there's nothing causing it to be there, then it won't come back until they need changed again.  If it comes back immediately, then you know there's something to find that's causing it.

Offline simsfan

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 02:14:11 PM »
I finally finished what I had to do to be able to age up both kids and be able to select a 3rd trait for both of them. That was probably the most frustrating thing I ever had to deal with on a sims game haha. I think having twins or triplets on the console version of sims 3 is glitched because the same thing happened when I had triplets for the first time.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 06:20:36 PM »
I'm happy that you managed to age them up because, except for reset sim and the moodlet manager, none of the above suggestions are possible with the console.

Offline Wonderfreak

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 08:58:02 PM »
Hi :) I know you've solved this issue now but I figured I'd post this in case someone else has the same problem. I've noticed when I had fast forward on the babies and toddlers would get stuck with the moodlet. I'm not sure if that's what happened to you but it happened with mine pretty much every time. Not sure if it happens with The Sims 3 or just Pets.

Offline Shanetra09

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 04:48:46 AM »
It happens on both. I think its a glitch.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything