Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 293712 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2010, 09:07:29 PM »
I can't imagine that you'd be able to make this Man Dynasty funnier than the last, but I believe you've done it!  Absolutely brilliant!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2010, 03:07:33 AM »
I can't imagine that you'd be able to make this Man Dynasty funnier than the last, but I believe you've done it!  Absolutely brilliant!
Yay! You don't know how happy that makes me Pam!!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2010, 03:37:56 AM »
Ok, note to self.  Do NOT read the Man Dynasty before getting ready to go to bed.  You might just wake up from all the hilarious laughter.  Metro, you have outdone yourself!  Manhood is now well established!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline CJ Silver

• Llama Wrangler
  • Katamari Lover-Hater
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »
Wow, so you managed to appease Agnes C. by having her particpate in a painting/Perfect Meal... infomercial?

(dies)

That is so crazy! Well, at least you managed to appease some of us who were angry that Agnes couldn't have a kid. At least you appeased her other side, her love for money. Bwa ha ha ha! I can't believe it, but then again, I've seen weirder stuff get sold over TV and on the HSN.  :D

I might try something similar when I work on my next Dynasty attempt. Right now I am working on a Ghostacy... oh right, and the Pokemon Legacy. I'll do it on the side. (I have to move out screenshots so they don't get mixed up, though.)

Can't wait to see how you marry in Bella this time.
"The Points Mean Nothing" - My new catchphrase after seeing this trope on TV Tropes.com, to describe my belief on Legacies and other Sims 3 challenges

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2010, 11:04:51 AM »
Dude, you've outdone yourself!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2010, 11:40:42 AM »
Happy Adult Birthday, Recipe!

Recipe does not get out too much. He doesn’t need to look for Special Seeds anymore since there are plenty of Money Trees and Life Fruit plants. He’s currently working on his art skills needed for when he starts producing future museum pieces. So, what I’m getting at is he doesn’t have many friends—i.e. Agnes is pretty much it! So, I had him wander around Sunset Valley seeking younger acquaintances. At the park he met Candy Ashleydale, a babysitter with bright orange hair. He invited Candy to his birthday party and of course, some of the other younger neighborhood Sims he met: Mortimer Goth, Bella Bachelor, and Lisa Bunch. Simis and Michael Bachelor showed up to the party as well. Things kicked off with some group dancing. Recipe might be thinking about Candy, but check out his eyes. Built-in hot pants radar for Bella.

I never get tired of some of the hilarious and exaggerated animations from Sims—like the barn door-sized opening of Recipe’s mouth.

Did I mention how funny some of the mouth animations are? I mean, come on...you could fly a plane into Recipe’s mouth. “Raarrrggh. Hulk eat whole birthday cake in one bite.”

A good time was had by all. Happy Birthday, Recipe!

Stoney Falls—Recipe’s New Man Cave

Where do I even begin describing the superior design and attention to detail that Recipe completely ignored while laying out his own Man Cave at Stoney Falls? On the one hand you have obvious things like the bigscreen TV for endless loops of Saw movies and the convenient buffet table for late night munchies. But, then there are subtle touches like the commercial dumpster nicely tucked away out of sight thanks to some well-placed potted plants.

Outdoor spotlights softly illuminate the way to the facilities for nighttime park users. Cherry Tree branches reach out and spread their beauty to movie goers and facility users alike. In fact, branches protrude into the bathroom stall so for your safety, please bring protective eyewear when using the Stoney Falls facilities.

The Recipe File:
Lifetime Wish: Culinary Librarian
Investments: Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner and Stoney Falls
Unique Rewards: Collection Helper; Super Green Thumb; No Bills Ever!
BlackOps: Uncommonly Good; Outstandingly Rare; Outstanding Tasting Ingredients; A Just-in-Time Harvest
Museum Portraits: Young Adult

National Ambrosia Readiness Assessment Score = 3 out of 8. Blech.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2010, 03:25:42 PM »
Metro, the dumpster isn't COMPLETELY out of sight! I see the corner lol. Happy birthday Recipe and bad man for ogling Bella right in front of your wife! Oh well, he's just being a man!! Lol Awesome update and very funny too! Needing safety goggles to use the rest room? Only in the sims lol.  ;D ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2010, 03:34:29 PM »
It looks like Mortimer is the one who needs Bella to train him on the treadmill this go round.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2010, 03:43:44 PM »
It looks like Mortimer is the one who needs Bella to train him on the treadmill this go round.

Hey, funny you should mention Mortimer...

No Kissy Lips for Future Immortals

Recipe was hit with the stark reality that Kissy Lips Bella Bachelor and Mortimer Goth are destined to be together. It’s like they’re hard-wired for each other. Recipe noticed in his Relationships tab that Bella had aged up to Young Adult, so he immediately made tracks for the Bachelor house to see if Bella would become a Romantic Interest. No dice this time. It was like hitting a brick wall. She and Mortimer were already partners and any types of romantic advances were not well received. I’m just not going to have Recipe fight it out and bother with it. For one thing I do not want to waste the time. There’s too much to do. Another thing is Mortimer is one of Recipe’s targetted Best Friends and Mortimer would become an enemy if Bella were to become Recipe’s girlfriend. All in all, Recipe showed signs of maturity and had nice things to say to Bella.

Recipe: “Bella, look. I’m very sad that things could not work out between us. But, I wish you and Mortimer the best. He’s destined to enjoy your hot pants this time and not me. Oh, my gosh...is that a TOY oven?! Ha ha ha ha ha. Do you actually still play with that toy oven?! Mwahahahaha. See ya later, baby Bella. Nya nya nya nya nya!”

So, what now for our hero? Well, actually there’s not a huge hurry. I mean, I need to keep close tabs on available neighborhoods prospects, but Agnes has four days before aging up to Elder and then another 2 weeks or so before her date with Grim. So, really, I think I’ll just have Recipe check the school every few days to see what female high school students walk out at closing time. Can you say...stalker? Ha ha. Seriously, it’s about all he can do is bide his time and see what other options become available.

The Recipe File:
Lifetime Wish: Culinary Librarian
Unique Career Maxed: Gardening
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Gardening
Investments: Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner and Stoney Falls
Unique Rewards: Collection Helper; Super Green Thumb; No Bills Ever!
BlackOps: Uncommonly Good; Outstandingly Rare; Outstanding Tasting Ingredients; A Just-in-Time Harvest; The Omnificient Plant
Museum Portraits: Young Adult

National Ambrosia Readiness Assessment Score = 5 out of 8. Better.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2010, 04:00:45 PM »
Has anyone else noticed how much Recipe resembles the adult brother in Modern Family (with slight hair color change)? Maybe it's the sweater.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2010, 04:43:52 PM »
Really mature Recipe! Lol!  ;D ;D And high school students? Really? Well I guess men do like younger woman!  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2010, 06:44:26 PM »
I'm just befuddled about why Agnes can't give birth to the heir.  By now she's probably Elder, though.  *sigh*

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2010, 07:37:40 PM »
I'm just befuddled about why Agnes can't give birth to the heir.  By now she's probably Elder, though.  *sigh*

Who said she can't? It's just not how I want to do it.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2010, 08:01:29 PM »
Who said she can't? It's just not how I want to do it.

Hair bigot!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2010, 08:26:31 PM »
I'm going to miss the kissy lips, too.  It was the perfect feature for the Manly Men.  :D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

anything