Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 180673 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2010, 09:07:29 PM »
I can't imagine that you'd be able to make this Man Dynasty funnier than the last, but I believe you've done it!  Absolutely brilliant!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2010, 03:07:33 AM »
I can't imagine that you'd be able to make this Man Dynasty funnier than the last, but I believe you've done it!  Absolutely brilliant!
Yay! You don't know how happy that makes me Pam!!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2010, 03:37:56 AM »
Ok, note to self.  Do NOT read the Man Dynasty before getting ready to go to bed.  You might just wake up from all the hilarious laughter.  Metro, you have outdone yourself!  Manhood is now well established!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline CJ Silver

• Llama Wrangler
  • Katamari Lover-Hater
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »
Wow, so you managed to appease Agnes C. by having her particpate in a painting/Perfect Meal... infomercial?

(dies)

That is so crazy! Well, at least you managed to appease some of us who were angry that Agnes couldn't have a kid. At least you appeased her other side, her love for money. Bwa ha ha ha! I can't believe it, but then again, I've seen weirder stuff get sold over TV and on the HSN.  :D

I might try something similar when I work on my next Dynasty attempt. Right now I am working on a Ghostacy... oh right, and the Pokemon Legacy. I'll do it on the side. (I have to move out screenshots so they don't get mixed up, though.)

Can't wait to see how you marry in Bella this time.
"The Points Mean Nothing" - My new catchphrase after seeing this trope on TV Tropes.com, to describe my belief on Legacies and other Sims 3 challenges

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2010, 11:04:51 AM »
Dude, you've outdone yourself!

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2010, 11:40:42 AM »
Happy Adult Birthday, Recipe!

Recipe does not get out too much. He doesn’t need to look for Special Seeds anymore since there are plenty of Money Trees and Life Fruit plants. He’s currently working on his art skills needed for when he starts producing future museum pieces. So, what I’m getting at is he doesn’t have many friends—i.e. Agnes is pretty much it! So, I had him wander around Sunset Valley seeking younger acquaintances. At the park he met Candy Ashleydale, a babysitter with bright orange hair. He invited Candy to his birthday party and of course, some of the other younger neighborhood Sims he met: Mortimer Goth, Bella Bachelor, and Lisa Bunch. Simis and Michael Bachelor showed up to the party as well. Things kicked off with some group dancing. Recipe might be thinking about Candy, but check out his eyes. Built-in hot pants radar for Bella.

I never get tired of some of the hilarious and exaggerated animations from Sims—like the barn door-sized opening of Recipe’s mouth.

Did I mention how funny some of the mouth animations are? I mean, come on...you could fly a plane into Recipe’s mouth. “Raarrrggh. Hulk eat whole birthday cake in one bite.”

A good time was had by all. Happy Birthday, Recipe!

Stoney Falls—Recipe’s New Man Cave

Where do I even begin describing the superior design and attention to detail that Recipe completely ignored while laying out his own Man Cave at Stoney Falls? On the one hand you have obvious things like the bigscreen TV for endless loops of Saw movies and the convenient buffet table for late night munchies. But, then there are subtle touches like the commercial dumpster nicely tucked away out of sight thanks to some well-placed potted plants.

Outdoor spotlights softly illuminate the way to the facilities for nighttime park users. Cherry Tree branches reach out and spread their beauty to movie goers and facility users alike. In fact, branches protrude into the bathroom stall so for your safety, please bring protective eyewear when using the Stoney Falls facilities.

The Recipe File:
Lifetime Wish: Culinary Librarian
Investments: Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner and Stoney Falls
Unique Rewards: Collection Helper; Super Green Thumb; No Bills Ever!
BlackOps: Uncommonly Good; Outstandingly Rare; Outstanding Tasting Ingredients; A Just-in-Time Harvest
Museum Portraits: Young Adult

National Ambrosia Readiness Assessment Score = 3 out of 8. Blech.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2010, 03:25:42 PM »
Metro, the dumpster isn't COMPLETELY out of sight! I see the corner lol. Happy birthday Recipe and bad man for ogling Bella right in front of your wife! Oh well, he's just being a man!! Lol Awesome update and very funny too! Needing safety goggles to use the rest room? Only in the sims lol.  ;D ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2010, 03:34:29 PM »
It looks like Mortimer is the one who needs Bella to train him on the treadmill this go round.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2010, 03:43:44 PM »
It looks like Mortimer is the one who needs Bella to train him on the treadmill this go round.

Hey, funny you should mention Mortimer...

No Kissy Lips for Future Immortals

Recipe was hit with the stark reality that Kissy Lips Bella Bachelor and Mortimer Goth are destined to be together. It’s like they’re hard-wired for each other. Recipe noticed in his Relationships tab that Bella had aged up to Young Adult, so he immediately made tracks for the Bachelor house to see if Bella would become a Romantic Interest. No dice this time. It was like hitting a brick wall. She and Mortimer were already partners and any types of romantic advances were not well received. I’m just not going to have Recipe fight it out and bother with it. For one thing I do not want to waste the time. There’s too much to do. Another thing is Mortimer is one of Recipe’s targetted Best Friends and Mortimer would become an enemy if Bella were to become Recipe’s girlfriend. All in all, Recipe showed signs of maturity and had nice things to say to Bella.

Recipe: “Bella, look. I’m very sad that things could not work out between us. But, I wish you and Mortimer the best. He’s destined to enjoy your hot pants this time and not me. Oh, my gosh...is that a TOY oven?! Ha ha ha ha ha. Do you actually still play with that toy oven?! Mwahahahaha. See ya later, baby Bella. Nya nya nya nya nya!”

So, what now for our hero? Well, actually there’s not a huge hurry. I mean, I need to keep close tabs on available neighborhoods prospects, but Agnes has four days before aging up to Elder and then another 2 weeks or so before her date with Grim. So, really, I think I’ll just have Recipe check the school every few days to see what female high school students walk out at closing time. Can you say...stalker? Ha ha. Seriously, it’s about all he can do is bide his time and see what other options become available.

The Recipe File:
Unique Career Maxed: Gardening
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Gardening
BlackOps: Uncommonly Good; Outstandingly Rare; Outstanding Tasting Ingredients; A Just-in-Time Harvest; The Omnificient Plant
Museum Portraits: Young Adult

National Ambrosia Readiness Assessment Score = 5 out of 8. Better.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2010, 04:00:45 PM »
Has anyone else noticed how much Recipe resembles the adult brother in Modern Family (with slight hair color change)? Maybe it's the sweater.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2010, 04:43:52 PM »
Really mature Recipe! Lol!  ;D ;D And high school students? Really? Well I guess men do like younger woman!  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2010, 06:44:26 PM »
I'm just befuddled about why Agnes can't give birth to the heir.  By now she's probably Elder, though.  *sigh*

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2010, 07:37:40 PM »
I'm just befuddled about why Agnes can't give birth to the heir.  By now she's probably Elder, though.  *sigh*

Who said she can't? It's just not how I want to do it.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2010, 08:01:29 PM »
Who said she can't? It's just not how I want to do it.

Hair bigot!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2010, 08:26:31 PM »
I'm going to miss the kissy lips, too.  It was the perfect feature for the Manly Men.  :D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

ladylaw1978

« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2010, 11:05:01 PM »
Yay!!! No kissy lips!!! Though Bella was a great Man.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2010, 11:41:47 PM »
Picky picky picky!  First, no Agnes.  And now, no Bella?!?!?!  What is this world coming to?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2010, 01:52:01 AM »
Predator!  I'm going to talk to the principal and have that school put in lock down!  Shame, shame, Recipe.  (walks off muttering about cradle robbers when a perfectly good wife is available)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2010, 03:34:12 AM »
I am looking forward to seeing who the new Mrs Man is going to be.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline CJ Silver

• Llama Wrangler
  • Katamari Lover-Hater
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2010, 01:50:39 AM »
Predator!  I'm going to talk to the principal and have that school put in lock down!  Shame, shame, Recipe.  (walks off muttering about cradle robbers when a perfectly good wife is available)

Where? You're forgetting that any young adult Recipe targets will probably become elders by the time Agnes bites it - I've seen some Elders in my game live to 121, or did you forget that Bella Man was living to 96 by the time Metro dumped that version of his I.D.?

I'm doing an Immortal Dynasty project in secret (a Pokemon one in tune with my Pokemon Legacy - which I should put back in the save files and play!  :-[ ) and my founder married Anne Goldbeard in Barnacle Bay for her luxury car ($105,000) and then broke up with her once Fawn Annan grew up; yeah, it's completely against the rules, I guess - he was supposed to wait until she died, but I didn't want Twallan's story progression mod (which I finally got working, but I'm scared about it glitching up China!) hooking Fawn up with someone else. Anyways, it's not truly official, but I didn't want Mew Pokemon (my first immortal) to become a stalker like Recipe Man. Of course, I was watching Fawn since she was a child and I should have waited until Daisy Annan became a young adult.  :-\

Anyways, I am glad that Bella's not going to be Recipe's wife again because she'd probably end up becoming a Heartbreaker like her Sims 2 self (Bella Goth).  I mean, hotpants is just the beginning, she'll be slipping in that red tube dress when she's an adult, mark my words!  ;D
"The Points Mean Nothing" - My new catchphrase after seeing this trope on TV Tropes.com, to describe my belief on Legacies and other Sims 3 challenges

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2010, 10:01:26 AM »
I'm glad Agnes finally got some attention, not just assignments :D
And Recipe gave up on Bella. Mortimer is happy but I have no doubt Recipe will get his perfect second wife in no time.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2010, 01:05:06 PM »
Recipe is Not a Stalker...

...He’s just inquisitive. Now the guy below? He’s clearly a stalker and is making it way too obvious that he has bad intentions.

Recipe has no interest in making parents nervous. That’s why he employed a sneaky tactic he saw on TV where investigators typically use some type of cover to conceal themselves from sight. This way everyone is happy — Recipe can gain valuable information about potential spouses, and parents of female high school Sims are now unaware of his presence.

So, what did the makeout stakeout reveal? Well, as it turns out Nancy and Geoffrey Landgraab had another child after Malcomb—a girl named Jamila. Recipe bided his time until Jamila was a Young Adult and when the time came, he walked over to his neighbor’s house. But, what's this? Oh, no...Jamila was feeling a lot of tension from having to take care of her elderly parents. What could a nice neighbor do to help out?

Recipe: “There ya go, Jamila. I know you and Malcolm have been under a lot of pressure lately taking care of your mom and dad. Your back was quite tight and all knotted up. I hope that helped.”
Jamila: It did. It was kind of sexy too.”
Recipe: “Wait. I never meant...okay, you got me. Ha ha ha.”

Meanwhile, back at Manly Estates where things are not quite as hot and sweaty, Recipe tells Agnes to pick out her very own ice sculpture for a separate museum he’s having built for all immortals’ wives. Yeah, Recipe told Agnes everything...that he’s going to live forever, the Ambosia requirements, she would be replaced, etc. Agnes calmly and cooly said, “Whatever. It's all deja vu to me at this point, Man.”

Agnes: “Hmmmm...I like them all...can’t quite decide.”

With Recipe almost an Elder one of the last things he needed to do to finish the Ambrosia requirements was the 6 Best Friends, so he threw a party. Simis Bachelor decided to make his mortal exit and guarantee that the party would NOT be epic. Still, Recipe was quick to notice the mood change and was a gracious host.

Recipe: “Bella, Michael...what’s wrong? The food? The music? Unless you tell me what’s wrong, I can't make things right.”

The next day Agnes aged up to Elder. Could I keep her beautiful and young looking until the end?

Agnes: “Can’t...maintain balance. Life...draining away. My Life Alert...where is it?”

Agnes: “I’ve fallen...and I can’t get up!”

Agnes the Hagness spent most her Elder stage out in the community catching fish and eventually hitting the graveyard every night to stockpile deathfish for Ambrosia.

Agnes: “Both of you, hush up. I’m working here. Bella, go home and play with your toy oven or something. You're scaring the fish away with all of your racket.”

Next on tap is Recipe aging up to Elder. It was a nice Elder birthday party—no one died—but Jamila needs to work on her social skills a little bit. She clearly was not shy about expressing her feelings towards Agnes.

Recipe's new Bruce Lee garb just didn’t work for me. Neither did the gray hair this time around. Hey, he’s going to be an immortal soon, right? Why not keep him looking young? Or at least “younger.” So, later I dressed him in a nice blue sweater and gave him a full beard and some glasses too. But, first Recipe could not wait to “Announce Birthday” to Agnes.

Recipe: “I just had a birthday! WOOT!”
Agnes: “You mean the one five minutes ago where your future wife was laughing at me?”

The Recipe File:
Unique Career Maxed: Gardening
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Gardening
6 Unique Best Friends: Jamila Landgraab, Holly Alto, Mortimer Goth, Bella Bachelor, Michael Bachelor, Agnes Man.
BlackOps: Uncommonly Good; Outstandingly Rare; Outstanding Tasting Ingredients; A Just-in-Time Harvest; The Omnificient Plant; A Bag of Produce.
Museum Portraits: Young Adult — Adult — Elder

National Ambrosia Readiness Assessment Score = 8 out of 8. It’s GO Time!

Agnes quickly knocked out some decent Elder museum pieces for Recipe. So, that was the last thing...Recipe called up his Best Friends for a “Look at me eating Ambrosia” party. What is it with Manly Estates parties and deaths lately? This time around it’s Sue Scotch. Mortimer Goth feels the only way he’ll receive comfort is to meld with Bella’s body.

Agnes ending up passing at 89. Kind of young. I was surprised. Needless to say, that early exit fit into my plans just fine. She made Recipe’s museum items and put a lot of deathfish in the fridge for future immortals. Her gig was done. Time to move on and bring Jamila into the family. But, first Recipe couldn’t resist scaring Grim.

Recipe: “You took my...umm...beloved wife, you nasty dealer of death. So, for that...YEEEAAAAHHHHHH.”

Waiting a mournful 5 minutes to let his feelings for Agnes completely pass, Recipe then called over Jamila. He quickly moves through the Romantic socials and gets her to the Girlfriend stage, but then nature calls for Jamila. Always the gentleMan, Recipe waited to propose until he heard the toilet flush.

Jamila: It’s gorgeous. Where did you find it?
Recipe: On the beach with my metal detector. Where’s the air freshener spray?

Below Recipe is talking to his son. Well, I think he’s talking to his son. Something is definitely distracting him.

Recipe listening to Jamila’s tummy...

Jamila: “What do you hear, Recipe?”
Jamila (louder): “What do you hear, Recipe?”
Jamila (yelling): WHAT DO YOU HEAR, RECIPE?”
Recipe: Let me try with my good ear. Were you asking me something?”

The Deceased Wife Plays Midwife

Jamila went into labor and Agnes was quickly moved into action. She promptly put a banner up on the game screen.

Agnes: “The baby is coming! The baby is coming.”

Recipe quickly acted as well and opened the front door and looked for the baby coming.

Recipe: “Baby? Are you coming, baby? Where are you?”
Agnes: “The baby’s coming.”

Recipe: “I’m going to call Malcolm and tell him that the baby is coming.”
Recipe: “Hi Malcolm. The baby is coming.”
Malcolm: “Check the front door.”
Agnes: “The baby’s coming.”
Jamila: “OHHHH! UMMMPPPHHH!”

Recipe: “We’re in a pickle here, Malcolm. Your sister is talking nonsense and seems to be quite umcomfortable. Even Agnes is getting into the act and constantly saying the baby is coming.”
Agnes: “The baby is coming.”
Recipe: “For Pete's sake, Man, your dad is a doctor. Surely you can help us out. It's a simple question, Malcolm, “where is the baby coming from?”
Malcolm: “Check the front door.”
Recipe: “Wait a minute. Hold on...”

Recipe: “The baby’s here now, Malcolm. Yeah, problem solved. You’ve got a beatiful new niece. NIECE? Uhhh...hmmm...well, let’s see. That changes things a bit. Well, we’ll just roll with it. In honor of your mom’s mother, Queenie, we’re going to call her Queen. Queen Man.”  

ladylaw1978

« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2010, 03:52:03 PM »
Now that was the most excellent of Manliness I have ever seen. Way to go Metro!

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2010, 03:57:45 PM »
Agnes the Hagness! *snort*

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2010, 04:05:40 PM »
Agnes the Hagness! *snort*

Yeah, I should probably capitalize hagness. It's my special title for her!

anything