Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 293872 times)

Offline Devin

• Occult
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2010, 04:08:07 PM »
Metro, teens *can* get career related LTWs to pop up. In fact, that's all they get in my game, is wishes to become World Renowned Surgeons and the like. I have rarely seen anything not related to career. Very odd that you haven't seen the career ones.

Great update, as usual! I laughed out loud and my husband asked me what was so funny lol

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2010, 04:16:39 PM »
Metro, teens *can* get career related LTWs to pop up. In fact, that's all they get in my game, is wishes to become World Renowned Surgeons and the like. I have rarely seen anything not related to career. Very odd that you haven't seen the career ones.

I might have had one. I don't think I did. I know she got Tinkerer and Renaissance Sim repeatedly, but I'm pretty sure a career one had not come up. Thanks for the nice words, Becki.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2010, 04:50:49 PM »
Ha, this Dynasty is the one to make you laugh!  ;D Oh and I have had a child roll a potential LTW before, I think it was Rabbit Character and the Creature-Robot Cross Breeder LTW.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2010, 05:57:45 PM »
It's really hard to get anything done having to take time out of my busy napping schedule to compliment Metro so he can keep going.  8) I get some of my best work done when I'm asleep!

Overall that was a funny update. I laughed hard the moment I saw Count Chocula  :D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2010, 06:10:38 PM »
Great update Metro! You had me laughing my butt off!!  ;D

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2010, 08:28:22 PM »
I might have had one. I don't think I did. I know she got Tinkerer and Renaissance Sim repeatedly, but I'm pretty sure a career one had not come up. Thanks for the nice words, Becki.

I will note the next time it happens. I'm playing a legacy right now and as soon as my sims are back from their most recent vacation, I'll post an update in my thread. It will be generation 2 before there are any teens, but hopefully one of them will roll one up.

What's really weird is that my teens almost never get their LTW to roll up at all. I've had a child once want to be a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder though. That one is the most common, I think.

One interesting note is that I think that the times I've seen these, the career wants apply to the career the parent is in.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2010, 09:06:57 PM »
Great update and very funny!  Queenie sure looks like her mother, too!  Yeah, the Logic challenges are tough.  Cinnamon is well into Adult and still hasn't finished all of them.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »
Queenie was creative in naming the first few stars she discovered: OMG! My own friggin star, Agnes the Hagness, Yellow Star ICU, and Queenie Star, but then she got tired of putting in the effort...

Hilaaaarious!  As always.  :)  The line above totally cracked me up.  I too name all the stars New Name.  I gave up on creativity years ago. lol

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #158 on: November 12, 2010, 12:52:59 AM »
Queenie was creative in naming the first few stars she discovered: OMG! My own friggin star, Agnes the Hagness, Yellow Star ICU, and Queenie Star, but then she got tired of putting in the effort...

Hilaaaarious!  As always.  :)  The line above totally cracked me up.  I too name all the stars New Name.  I gave up on creativity years ago. lol

Mine gets names like "Cinnamon Blue Giant I" and "Cinnamon Yellow Dwarf II" depending on what it is and how many have been found.  As if it's important to keep track of them.  ;D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2010, 02:42:33 AM »
Such a great witty funny update! Evil child look scary, uh! Queene does look like her mother, but her child might look like Recipe. You're great with naming stars, there should be name generator for that by you! I also use numbers but after I lose track, they all end up with new star name.
Logic takes long to supermax, but you can now use vacation for all, from chess matches, celestial bodies, to tutoring, she can learn photography fast while there and tutor her mother and husband, and child when it comes. Or some other free skill Recipe already learned. But I have no doubt you'll make it.
I'm shore Jarret grow up into handsome young man, so make shore he's pumped up before taking memorial butt photo!
Great update, Metro, you're up to your standards!

mystsong

« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2010, 09:30:13 AM »
Oh Man! This had me laughing so hard I almost spilled breakfast all over my screen. Keep it up!

I especially love the way you handle renovations for your properties.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2010, 06:15:15 PM »
Queenie’s Baby Got Back Rub Proposal

Jarret aged up to a Young Adult a day after Queenie. The Young Adult Man wasted no time at all. She summoned all of her Manly courage and invited Jarret over. Sensing they were finally alone, Queenie and Jarret get close and took their relationship to the next level—level 7 3/4.

After hitting level 7 3/4, Queenie poured on more heat with a Make Out social quickly followed up with a Whisper in Ear: “Can you hear me now?” “Yep.” That took the relationship to level 8 3/8 — mandatory for Manly Massage, a technique so secret that to be honest, I learned about it myself just now.

Jarret: “That...was...amazing! OMG! What a backrub. Shamalama ding-dong. Backrub bonanza, baby. Gimme another! Release the Kraken! Me want backrub now, tribal Queen. Please! Please! Yeah, right there...right by the neck...Ohhh...in the shoulder baldes. Oh, lord...so good. It’s an all you can eat buffet of backrubs. Supersize my combo. Turn me over, I’m crispy and done. Whew! What’s next? Wait, don’t tell me. It’s...it’s...it’s...”
Queenie: “Well...how about another backrub?”
Jarret: “I KNEW IT! YESSSSSS!”

Queenie proposes to Jarret, so he can take her name and finally become a Man. Jarret proudly shows off his ring.

Jarret: “Look at this ring! WOW! It’s like a back rub on my finger!”
Recipe: “I wonder what Recipe is up to these days?”

So, it’s official: Jarret and Queenie are married. When Jarret was tossed into the Man house the first thing I checked was his Lifetime Wish — Master Mixologist? Well, alrighty then. I definitely see some humor with that one. Urp!

The happy newlyweds go searching for Recipe and Jamila to tell them the exciting news...

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2010, 06:38:57 PM »
YAAY! An update! ;D Congratulations, Queenie!
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2010, 06:46:27 PM »
Congrats Queenie and Jarret! A backrub on his finger? That's too funny! There is a secret technique for backrubs? I honestly thought you just click romantic give massage! I guess I've been doing it all wrong!! LOL.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2010, 02:05:42 AM »
Wow Metro, you've been very busy last few days! And you find some time for dynasty and update! Masage is a miracle interaction, Jarret was eating out of Queenie's hand. And I'm glad to see that Recipe and Jamila are happily in love t! 

anything