Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 292385 times)

Offline n8thegr8

• Townie
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #300 on: December 20, 2010, 09:58:45 PM »
Vampires came with late night. They are everywhere. Just look at Pam's dynasty.

Nicky

« Reply #301 on: December 21, 2010, 04:34:23 AM »
Now, am I completely insane or has Crazy kinda grown into his looks?

The beard is very becoming!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #302 on: December 21, 2010, 06:10:23 AM »

I have the feeling that Metro was being funny when he seemed surprised about the vampires.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #303 on: December 21, 2010, 07:06:46 AM »

Ha ha. Yeah, no kidding. Sarcasm never translates well.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #304 on: December 21, 2010, 03:45:22 PM »
Sporty Selects Isaiah Hackett As the First Round Draft Pick

Literally moments after Sporty’s Teen birthday party wound down I had her huffing and puffing on the treadmill since she was finally eligible to use it. C’mon, Sporty...where’s that Athletic trait I gave you? You’re running on a moving belt. Would you be falling on your face if you were jogging outside? I will not be sending this photo to the Llamas Talent Scout in a couple of weeks.

For you long-time Man fans you might remember Bella Man (Bachelor) screaming at household members while she trained them in an earlier version of the story. Sporty looks likes she’s channeling Bella pretty well while she trains Kareem da Ghandi-Orca. When Sporty got the wish to train someone I had to be careful about who to choose because of the whole SuperMax deal, so a non-immortal was the obvious choice. And it gave Ghandi-Orca something positive to do besides staring up at the water surface with his gaping mouth waiting for a fish.

Sporty: “One more Man in the house and that’s it — full house. We need more room in the house. That means non-immortals need to get a visit from Grim. SOON! Oh, I think I see him, here he comes. Yeah, it’s the Grim Reaper!”
Kareem: “OMG! Noooooo!”
Sporty: “Get back on that treadmill you whale!”

It never fails...right during a big moment on TV, the cable goes out and everyone throws a fit. It was Sunday afternoon and GotDish? decided to update their area services during the Llamas and Vampires game. Oh, and Kareem Man died too...

Do Killer Whales naturally have a long life span? I honestly do not know, but Orca lived the longest of any mortal Man to date — 101 days. Everyone gathered in the Rear Museum to pay their final respects to Kareem. As always, Recipe is in the moment and focused on what’s going on around him. Look at Sporty. It’s like she’s grabbing her throat because she’s choking! I wonder if she feels guilty now about the whole treadmill whipping post ordeal.

Once Sporty turned her attention to the Bodybuilder Challenge it did not take her long to achieve phenomenal strength despite her small frame. It got to the point where she always needed call her dad in to stand on the weight stack just so she’d get a good workout. No pain, no gain!

Meet Isaiah Hackett, aka Ye Olde Cradle Robber. Hey, what can I say? Sporty looks in her Relationship Tab and he’s listed as a High School student. She invites him over the same day in hopes of him becoming a Romantic Interest and joining Team Man and he’s now a Young Adult. I guess Isaiah decided to have a private birthday party in his car on the way over! Isaiah needs to work a little on the basic “look ‘em in the eye” technique of making friends. Sporty, I’m thinking of an 8-letter word beginning with P...it's also the name of movie starring Arnold Simsinator. C’mon, girlfriend...I throwing you clues here...

Isaiah still seems like a good guy, so when Sporty does age up in 6 days to Young Adult, hopefully there will not be any additional effort required to break up a relationship and Isaiah will be quite eager to come onboard and join Sporty’s team. One thing that has Sporty a little curious though is what nationality Hackett might be because she’s concluded that he has both Roamin’ hands and Rushin’ fingers...

The next big event in the Man Dynasty was Danica aging up to Elder. I don’t always put the spotlight on mortals simply because it would stretch out the story even more and the mortals are not the focus anyway. But, they still play a key role in continuing the bloodline for the immortals. And Danica was just so darned pretty that I had to do something special for her to keep that youthfulness she brought to the household. After Danica aged up and had the typical “here I am, Grim” gray hair, I changed it for her to the nice blonde she had before. You can call Crazy “crazy” but he’s also pretty sensitive to his woman. He reassures her that she’s more beautiful than ever.  

See any wrinkles on Danica now? I don’t either. You’re welcome, Danica.

The Recipe File: — Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List: — Closed
Girly’s Check Out Self Checklist:— Closed
Crazy’s Crazy Eight Requirements:
Lifetime Wish: Monster Maker
Unique Career Maxed: Inventing
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Inventing
Investments: Outstanding Citizen Warehouse Corp; Le Petit Shark Pool Center.  
Unique Rewards: Entrepreneurial Mindset; Artisan Crafter; Efficient Inventor
BlackOps: Archaeology Exhibit; Schoolyard Chums; After School Employment; Work/School Learning Project; Muscle Showdown; Celebrity Body    
6 Unique Best Friends: Erwin McGovern; Danica Reeves; Sherri Boling; Julian Downie; Erin McGovern; Clifton Pike
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen; Young Adult; Adult;

The Sporting News:
Lifetime Wish: Become a Superstar Athlete
Unique Career Maxed: Professional Sports
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Athletic
Investments:  
Unique Rewards: Fast Metablism; Steel Bladder; Long Distance Friend
BlackOps: Free Game;    
6 Unique Best Friends: Kellee Eckert; Isaiah Hackett; Marion Daly; Karie Yee; Mary Eckert; Thaddeus Eckert  
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen;

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #305 on: December 21, 2010, 03:53:11 PM »
Hilarious Metro! R.I.P. Kareem. Danica looks hilarious!! Wow she aged into a lion!! Haha.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #306 on: December 21, 2010, 04:12:29 PM »
Hilarious! But I gotta ask... what's with all the Orca jokes?!
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #307 on: December 21, 2010, 04:17:16 PM »
Hilarious! But I gotta ask... what's with all the Orca jokes?!

I nicknamed Kareem that shortly after Girly met him and they got married just 'cause he was so huge. When he aged up to Elder he magically lost a lot of weight, but he was pretty stout as a Young Adult. Not really fat, but incredibly muscular. The Ghandi thing is an obvious reference (I hope) to the robe he aged up to Elder with.

Offline n8thegr8

• Townie
« Reply #308 on: December 21, 2010, 04:58:19 PM »
Ha ha. Yeah, no kidding. Sarcasm never translates well.

Yeah. Putting sarcasm in text never works. I've had some issues with that in the past. ANyways, loving the Man/Woman Mans.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #309 on: December 21, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »
Yeah. Putting sarcasm in text never works. I've had some issues with that in the past. ANyways, loving the Man/Woman Mans.

Glad you like it. 99% of the stuff in this story is so ridiculous and obvious, I'm hoping the vast majority of people get it. I thought the comment about "when did the vampires come about?" fell into that category, but you just never know. Unless you put a smiley face after something, sometimes it's hard to tell. But, for my type of humor which is pretty dry and sarcastic, I'd be posting smileys after each sentence. And that has the same canned effect as an applause sign.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #310 on: December 21, 2010, 05:37:08 PM »
Glad you like it. 99% of the stuff in this story is so ridiculous and obvious, I'm hoping the vast majority of people get it. I thought the comment about "when did the vampires come about?" fell into that category, but you just never know. Unless you put a smiley face after something, sometimes it's hard to tell. But, for my type of humor which is pretty dry and sarcastic, I'd be posting smileys after each sentence. And that has the same canned effect as an applause sign.
I got the vampire one!  ;D I laughed at it too haha! I love your sense of humor Metro!

Offline n8thegr8

• Townie
« Reply #311 on: December 21, 2010, 05:41:39 PM »
I have so much sarcasm in me... I have no idea how I missed that. So true about the smiley face. I think "lol" is overused even more. Most of the time that is put after something that you the author wrote, and everyone knows that it is a social mistake to "laugh out loud" at your own joke if noone else is laughing. I do admit I am one of those people who will randomly laugh about a joke from 3 weeks ago. Anyays, great job. I love the pool.

Offline Beddy_Boop

• Townie
  • Concerto No. 2 (3rd Movement) - F. Seitz
« Reply #312 on: December 21, 2010, 06:13:36 PM »
Haha! Danica is so beautiful! Her face mask should keep her face smooth and soft till the day she dies! ;D Crazy is so lucky...

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #313 on: December 21, 2010, 06:30:05 PM »
Haha! Danica is so beautiful! Her face mask should keep her face smooth and soft till the day she dies! ;D Crazy is so lucky...

Indeed. And it just looks like she's passing on more and more of that beauty to Sporty as Sporty gets older. Just a couple more days till Sporty ages up to Young Adult. I'm crossing my fingers that Isaiah will be good to go when that happens. My plan is to have generation #6 be a male, so I'm seeing grandpa Crazy doing all of the Toddler training. I guess the only thing I'm not sure on is if I immediately throw Sporty into the Pro Sports career or if I have her get generation #6 out first.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #314 on: December 21, 2010, 06:51:21 PM »
What are you going to do if you get twins somehow?
Formerly Simstar3

anything