Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 180598 times)

ladylaw1978

Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #225 on: December 13, 2010, 09:21:49 PM »
Insane Sims are the most awesome! I love it!!

Offline Beddy_Boop

• Townie
  • Concerto No. 2 (3rd Movement) - F. Seitz
« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2010, 07:38:55 AM »
I've been reading this for a while now. This is such a great dynasty! Good job on the Man puns, they are never too corny but you still recognize them! I agree with the no-more-than-one-level-on-a-house concept! There are just too many minutes spent looking for stuff that way! I love the idea of a community building! It reminds me of a college group: oh what are they called like fraternitys or something? But a co-ed one of those! ;D

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Nicky

« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2010, 08:08:54 AM »
...oh what are they called like fraternitys or something? But a co-ed one of those! ;D

Like a commune! I love it, The Cult of Immortality, Man.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2010, 02:58:42 PM »
I hate renovating, too! You did a good job on this one though!

The new house reminds me of one of the dorms I made on the sims 2 university in the good old days...  Obviously it didn't have the nicely positioned money trees and bushes, one of which 'hides' the dustbin :)
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2010, 08:29:34 PM »
Girly’s Closer to Immortality / Crazy Lives Up to His Name

Recipe always honors spouses with a trip to the Rear Museum to show them the nice buttartsky pieces he’s crafted.

Kareem: “I love them, Recipe. Thank you.”
Recipe: “You’re welcome.”
Kareem: “The photo is just lovely. Have you thought of a name for it?”
Recipe: “I’m thinking...hmmm...something with water. You’re coming out of the water...”
Kareem: “Right, right...likin’ it already. Hit me with it.”
Recipe: “Orca Makes Landfall.”
Kareem: “Wow...I’m...honored?”
Recipe: “Of course you’re honored. It’s like I just knighted you, Sir Eatsalot.”

Goodbye, Jarret Man. You didn’t hear much about Jarret did you? That’s because...well, that’s ‘cause he’s a lowly mortal and not a Prime Playa.. No, seriously, let’s give Jarret some props. 1) His soldiers did their duty and helped bring Girly into the world; 2) He upgraded 4 Nectar-makers and that really sped things up for Girly to knock out some of the Nectar challenges; and 3) I always get inspired when I see him on the Subway commercials. $5 Footlong for eternity, my friend. Rest in peace.

Girly: “Mom, tell me what’s wrong.”
Queen: “Your...(sniff sniff)...f-f-f-father..j-j-j-just died. Waaaaaaaa!”
Girly: “You’re kidding right? When? OMG! There he is! NOOOOOO!”

It’s a fine line all parents have to walk—do you keep a child on a short leash and expect them to adhere to all of your rules or do you allow plenty of rope so the child can make mistakes and learn at their own pace? Girly is finding this out all too well as she teaches Crazy to talk...

Girly: “Friend...”
Crazy: “Wet Dog.”
Girly: “Stop it, Crazy. Listen to me...Friend...”
Recipe: “ORCA!!!”
Girly: “Recipe, darn it, you’re not helping. Crazy, listen...Friend...”
Crazy: “Orca.”
Recipe: “Ahahahahaha..”

Recipe made 2 servings of Ambrosia. I think from now on I’ll have all Immortals just sit down for their Ambrosia at the same time for organization purposes. It’s simpler.

Queen: “This tastes a lot better than the first time.”
Recipe: “Yeah, this time around I went Waffle House on the recipe. I tossed everything on the grill and poured sausage gravy on top.”
Queen: “Scattered and smothered.”

John Candy heads off to his first day of school. Actually, Crazy “stop staring at my head” Man aged up to a Child and he makes his way out into Sunset Vallety for the first time.

I gave him the Eccentric trait when he aged up. That in combination with his Insane and Absent-Mindedness gave his teacher, Mrs. Paulson, a real test that first day of school...

Mrs. Paulson: “Alright class. Who can tell me the names of the 3 founding families of Sunset Valley?”
Crazy: “Lewis and Clark and Pocahontas! No. Rats. Uh...Scrooge and Bob Cratchit. No, I didn’t mean that. Oh, oh...I got it...Godzilla and Mothra!”
Mrs. Paulson: “Crazy, I’ve had just about enough of your ridiculous outbursts. You need to...”
Crazy: “Mrs. Paulson, I’m sorry, but you just earned an in-school suspension. Please walk down to the principal’s office. Now, class, as I was asking...who can tell me...”

Business Investments is something Girly needed to attend to. She’s got Landgraab blood running through those pretty veins, so it just made sense for Girly to purchase the Landgraab Industries Science Facility. But, it’s such a stuffy and boring name, so Girly promptly changed it to Girly’s New Big Science Dome.

Crystal Springs was the property that received her special Girly touch. It’s a simple design with all amentities close together. The makeover at Crystal Springs just shouts femininity—so Girly with the tasteful pink tile and the convenient makeup accessories nearby in case you don’t like what you see in the mirror. Picnicing parents who bring the kids can plop them right in front on the toy box (make sure the kiddies wear life preservers) while mom and dad cook the family meal a few feet away at the fire pit.

The Recipe File: — Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List: — Closed
Girly’s Check Out Self Checklist:

Lifetime Wish: Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous
Unique Career Maxed: Business
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Nectar-Making
Investments: Girly’s New Big Science Dome; Crystal Springs
Unique Rewards: Change of Taste; Fast Metabolism; Watering Hole Regular
BlackOps: Stinky Bugs; A Fishy Science Project; The Boiler Room; Outside Reading; The Wright Opinion; Networking is Key
6 Unique Best Friends: Kareem Man; Michale Dupre; Jarred Hirsch; Jacob McCloud; Malcolm Landgraab; Crazy Man
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen; Young Adult;

Crazy’s Crazy Eight Requirements:
Lifetime Wish:
Unique Career Maxed:
Unique Skill SuperMaxed:
Investments: 
Unique Rewards:
BlackOps: 
6 Unique Best Friends:
Museum Portraits: Toddler;

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2010, 08:36:48 PM »
With the addition of Crazy, the Man Dynasty can reach a whole new level of insanity! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #231 on: December 14, 2010, 08:59:05 PM »
With the addition of Crazy, the Man Dynasty can reach a whole new level of insanity! ;D
Ye-haw! Even though it will take a special man to outshine Metro man lol!

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline revolution724

• Townie
« Reply #232 on: December 14, 2010, 09:09:21 PM »

Recipe: “Orca Makes Landfall.”
Kareem: “Wow...I’m...honored?”
Recipe: “Of course you’re honored. It’s like I just knighted you, Sir Eatsalot.”

I chuckled heartily.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #233 on: December 14, 2010, 09:23:33 PM »
Metro, I'm extremely glad I was in my room alone when I read the last update. I already know I'm crazy, but I don't need anyone else seeing me laughing so hard at my computer screen! Wow, I'm still laughing, so I really can't say which part was my favorite, but that was an amazingly hilarious update!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #234 on: December 14, 2010, 09:47:59 PM »
Does Crazy have Recipe's hair color?  What's going on with his face?  He looks a lot like a Landgraab from this distance. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2010, 10:32:54 PM »
Does Crazy have Recipe's hair color?

No need to go back that far. Queen had really light blonde hair. And Jarret did too.

What's going on with his face?  He looks a lot like a Landgraab from this distance. 

He looks like a giant tumor wearing a yellow sweater. The true medical condition could probably only be answered be a facial reconstructive surgeon. But, yeah, he does seem to have the eye shape of Jamila, Queen, and Girly. I might have to have him log some time on a treadmill, so his face doesn't look like a permanent fun house mirror.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #236 on: December 14, 2010, 10:48:22 PM »
No need to go back that far. Queen had really light blonde hair. And Jarret did too.

Is her name Queen or Queenie?

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #237 on: December 14, 2010, 11:17:59 PM »
Is her name Queen or Queenie?

You tell me.  :D No, it's Queenie. I know I've called her Queen sometimes. That's probably because of the "Queen Bee Honey Do List."

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #238 on: December 15, 2010, 06:07:06 AM »
Does Crazy have the mumps or something I think he needs to see a doctor.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #239 on: December 15, 2010, 08:03:11 AM »
Poor kid, he is not just Crazy. Hope he'll grow into prettier young man, or he'll get a hat and beard to cover him up.
Great expansion of Mansion. For someone not liking the building part, that's very practical way and turn nice too. But toilet outside? Sims do get embarrassed when walk on. Cant wait to see Crazy Scientist who create artificial life form in his basement (I can hear the evil laugh!).

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #240 on: December 15, 2010, 01:56:35 PM »
Two Birthdays Are Better Than One

Girly is really climbing up the Business ranks fast. You’d think that her boss, Michale Dupre, would have some nice words for her after Girly was promoted to Chairman of the Board. Not really. Maybe it’s a vampire thing...

Michale: “HOLD MORE MEETINGS! C’mon, Girly. Sheesh. 5 minutes ago as a CEO your Meetings Held metric was Excellent. Now, you walk out the door as a Chairman of the Board and the same metric is Horrible? Are you kidding me?”
Girly: “I will, I will. Take it easy.”
Michale: “Good. Make it happen. And tell Orca I’m watching him closely too.”

Meet Danica Reeves, son of Orca’s new friend. She’s a cutie pie and the friendship between Crazy and Danica actually came about due to the school opportunity, Schoolyard Chums, where Crazy simply needed to befriend her. Actually, I had her in my crosshairs anyway because it will be mating season soon enough. Crazy breaks the ice with a joke...

Crazy: “Mrs. Paulson has a big, fat butt.”
Danica: “Mwahahahahaha. I think you and I are going to be Good Friends, Crazy.”
Crazy: “Waiter...check please?”

The very next day after befriending Danica I threw a double birthday party—both Crazy and Girly were to age up. And what’s this—Danica is on the guest list and aged up to a Teen already? What kind of perfect timing is that? Now, she’s even a cuter cutie pie (she's in the back next to Mr. Mohawk party crasher). My only concern is she’s a newspaper carrier and their lifestages are a bit wacky. We’ll see.

You’d better put on protective eyewear. Yeah, I had hopes of a Teen age-up improvement for Crazy, but instead I get a distinct downward spiral on the evolutionary scale and wind up with Creature from the Black Lagoon. I guess in a way it’s fitting. I mean who am I kidding? It’s perfect when you think about it and what Crazy is all about—a guy on the fringe with a Monster Maker LTW.

Going from something that could make you toss your lunch to a vision of lovliness, Girly aged up to Adult. Vavavoom. Orca must be calling for help and asking someone to throw him a rope before he drowns on the kitchen tile.

The Recipe File: — Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List: — Closed
Girly’s Check Out Self Checklist:

Lifetime Wish: Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous
Unique Career Maxed: Business
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Nectar-Making
Investments: Girly’s New Big Science Dome; Crystal Springs
Unique Rewards: Change of Taste; Fast Metabolism; Watering Hole Regular
BlackOps: Stinky Bugs; A Fishy Science Project; The Boiler Room; Outside Reading; The Wright Opinion; Networking is Key
6 Unique Best Friends: Kareem Man; Michale Dupre; Jarred Hirsch; Jacob McCloud; Malcolm Landgraab; Crazy Man
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen; Young Adult;

Crazy’s Crazy Eight Requirements:
Lifetime Wish: Monster Maker
Unique Career Maxed: Inventing
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Inventing
Investments:  
Unique Rewards:
BlackOps: Archaeology Exhibit; Schoolyard Chums;   
6 Unique Best Friends: Erwin McGovern; Danica Reeves;
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #241 on: December 15, 2010, 02:38:54 PM »
Actually, I had her in my crosshairs anyway because it will be mating season soon enough.

I so laughed out loud when I read that!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #242 on: December 15, 2010, 02:44:45 PM »
Agnes must be laughing her head off at the gene pool Recipe married into. I blame Crazy's dad myself he must have supplied the odd genes.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: December 15, 2010, 02:54:57 PM »
Agnes must be laughing her head off at the gene pool Recipe married into. I blame Crazy's dad myself he must have supplied the odd genes.

Rachel

Agreed. It's just too bizarre for words. It would be like Audrey Hepburn giving birth to Chris Farley.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #244 on: December 15, 2010, 07:03:43 PM »
Hey, I've got a vampire child named Danica! Can't say she's a cutie pie, as she's Christopher Steels daughter...
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #245 on: December 15, 2010, 07:16:26 PM »
Danica would improve the gene pool, I think.  Her features are almost scary perfect.  If you give Crazy some new hair, please post a good picture of him.  I can't see his eyes very well.  Great update, of course.  It's great to have some Manly action again.  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #246 on: December 15, 2010, 07:18:49 PM »
EWW! Crazy is ugly!! I normally don't say anything mean, yea even about sims don't wanna hurt their feelings  ;D but wow. Yes, marry Danica and get some prettier men in there!!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #247 on: December 15, 2010, 07:48:46 PM »
Yeah, I may have to give Crazy a slight makeover for fear that Danica would not even consider his marriage proposal. That swamp thing mouth grimace that's going on obviously was just a temporary thing he did after aging up and thankfully is not permanent. But, he's still gotta look a little "Crazy" so I'll see what I can do.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #248 on: December 15, 2010, 08:29:58 PM »
A Slightly Crazy Makeover

Okay, Man fans...he ain’t George Clooney, but at least he’s advanced past the Neaderthal and Hulk Smash stage and now looks a little more presentable to Danica when that time comes to pop the question. There seems to be overwhelming approval that Danica would be most welcome for appearance sakes for future generations.

I honestly did not do much for Crazy. He’s got a new hairstyle — it's out of his eyes and longer in the back. I put him on a treadmill for a few hours and he’s not so puffy anymore. Whether the triple cheeseburger look returns anytime soon, I’ll have to keep tabs on. I just might have to deal with ‘ol tubby because I want another future immortal to do Pro Sports and he/she will need to SuperMax the Athletic skill. And the last thing I did was get him out of his mismatched clown outfit and made him look like the Inventor he’s destined to be.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #249 on: December 15, 2010, 08:32:33 PM »
You put a MULLET on him??  Hahahahaha!!  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog