Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 292363 times)

ladylaw1978

Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #225 on: December 13, 2010, 09:21:49 PM »
Insane Sims are the most awesome! I love it!!

Offline Beddy_Boop

• Townie
  • Concerto No. 2 (3rd Movement) - F. Seitz
« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2010, 07:38:55 AM »
I've been reading this for a while now. This is such a great dynasty! Good job on the Man puns, they are never too corny but you still recognize them! I agree with the no-more-than-one-level-on-a-house concept! There are just too many minutes spent looking for stuff that way! I love the idea of a community building! It reminds me of a college group: oh what are they called like fraternitys or something? But a co-ed one of those! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Nicky

« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2010, 08:08:54 AM »
...oh what are they called like fraternitys or something? But a co-ed one of those! ;D

Like a commune! I love it, The Cult of Immortality, Man.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2010, 02:58:42 PM »
I hate renovating, too! You did a good job on this one though!

The new house reminds me of one of the dorms I made on the sims 2 university in the good old days...  Obviously it didn't have the nicely positioned money trees and bushes, one of which 'hides' the dustbin :)
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2010, 08:29:34 PM »
Girly’s Closer to Immortality / Crazy Lives Up to His Name

Recipe always honors spouses with a trip to the Rear Museum to show them the nice buttartsky pieces he’s crafted.

Kareem: “I love them, Recipe. Thank you.”
Recipe: “You’re welcome.”
Kareem: “The photo is just lovely. Have you thought of a name for it?”
Recipe: “I’m thinking...hmmm...something with water. You’re coming out of the water...”
Kareem: “Right, right...likin’ it already. Hit me with it.”
Recipe: “Orca Makes Landfall.”
Kareem: “Wow...I’m...honored?”
Recipe: “Of course you’re honored. It’s like I just knighted you, Sir Eatsalot.”

Goodbye, Jarret Man. You didn’t hear much about Jarret did you? That’s because...well, that’s ‘cause he’s a lowly mortal and not a Prime Playa.. No, seriously, let’s give Jarret some props. 1) His soldiers did their duty and helped bring Girly into the world; 2) He upgraded 4 Nectar-makers and that really sped things up for Girly to knock out some of the Nectar challenges; and 3) I always get inspired when I see him on the Subway commercials. $5 Footlong for eternity, my friend. Rest in peace.

Girly: “Mom, tell me what’s wrong.”
Queen: “Your...(sniff sniff)...f-f-f-father..j-j-j-just died. Waaaaaaaa!”
Girly: “You’re kidding right? When? OMG! There he is! NOOOOOO!”

It’s a fine line all parents have to walk—do you keep a child on a short leash and expect them to adhere to all of your rules or do you allow plenty of rope so the child can make mistakes and learn at their own pace? Girly is finding this out all too well as she teaches Crazy to talk...

Girly: “Friend...”
Crazy: “Wet Dog.”
Girly: “Stop it, Crazy. Listen to me...Friend...”
Recipe: “ORCA!!!”
Girly: “Recipe, darn it, you’re not helping. Crazy, listen...Friend...”
Crazy: “Orca.”
Recipe: “Ahahahahaha..”

Recipe made 2 servings of Ambrosia. I think from now on I’ll have all Immortals just sit down for their Ambrosia at the same time for organization purposes. It’s simpler.

Queen: “This tastes a lot better than the first time.”
Recipe: “Yeah, this time around I went Waffle House on the recipe. I tossed everything on the grill and poured sausage gravy on top.”
Queen: “Scattered and smothered.”

John Candy heads off to his first day of school. Actually, Crazy “stop staring at my head” Man aged up to a Child and he makes his way out into Sunset Vallety for the first time.

I gave him the Eccentric trait when he aged up. That in combination with his Insane and Absent-Mindedness gave his teacher, Mrs. Paulson, a real test that first day of school...

Mrs. Paulson: “Alright class. Who can tell me the names of the 3 founding families of Sunset Valley?”
Crazy: “Lewis and Clark and Pocahontas! No. Rats. Uh...Scrooge and Bob Cratchit. No, I didn’t mean that. Oh, oh...I got it...Godzilla and Mothra!”
Mrs. Paulson: “Crazy, I’ve had just about enough of your ridiculous outbursts. You need to...”
Crazy: “Mrs. Paulson, I’m sorry, but you just earned an in-school suspension. Please walk down to the principal’s office. Now, class, as I was asking...who can tell me...”

Business Investments is something Girly needed to attend to. She’s got Landgraab blood running through those pretty veins, so it just made sense for Girly to purchase the Landgraab Industries Science Facility. But, it’s such a stuffy and boring name, so Girly promptly changed it to Girly’s New Big Science Dome.

Crystal Springs was the property that received her special Girly touch. It’s a simple design with all amentities close together. The makeover at Crystal Springs just shouts femininity—so Girly with the tasteful pink tile and the convenient makeup accessories nearby in case you don’t like what you see in the mirror. Picnicing parents who bring the kids can plop them right in front on the toy box (make sure the kiddies wear life preservers) while mom and dad cook the family meal a few feet away at the fire pit.

The Recipe File: — Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List: — Closed
Girly’s Check Out Self Checklist:

Lifetime Wish: Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous
Unique Career Maxed: Business
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Nectar-Making
Investments: Girly’s New Big Science Dome; Crystal Springs
Unique Rewards: Change of Taste; Fast Metabolism; Watering Hole Regular
BlackOps: Stinky Bugs; A Fishy Science Project; The Boiler Room; Outside Reading; The Wright Opinion; Networking is Key
6 Unique Best Friends: Kareem Man; Michale Dupre; Jarred Hirsch; Jacob McCloud; Malcolm Landgraab; Crazy Man
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen; Young Adult;

Crazy’s Crazy Eight Requirements:
Lifetime Wish:
Unique Career Maxed:
Unique Skill SuperMaxed:
Investments: 
Unique Rewards:
BlackOps: 
6 Unique Best Friends:
Museum Portraits: Toddler;

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2010, 08:36:48 PM »
With the addition of Crazy, the Man Dynasty can reach a whole new level of insanity! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #231 on: December 14, 2010, 08:59:05 PM »
With the addition of Crazy, the Man Dynasty can reach a whole new level of insanity! ;D
Ye-haw! Even though it will take a special man to outshine Metro man lol!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline revolution724

• Townie
« Reply #232 on: December 14, 2010, 09:09:21 PM »

Recipe: “Orca Makes Landfall.”
Kareem: “Wow...I’m...honored?”
Recipe: “Of course you’re honored. It’s like I just knighted you, Sir Eatsalot.”

I chuckled heartily.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #233 on: December 14, 2010, 09:23:33 PM »
Metro, I'm extremely glad I was in my room alone when I read the last update. I already know I'm crazy, but I don't need anyone else seeing me laughing so hard at my computer screen! Wow, I'm still laughing, so I really can't say which part was my favorite, but that was an amazingly hilarious update!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #234 on: December 14, 2010, 09:47:59 PM »
Does Crazy have Recipe's hair color?  What's going on with his face?  He looks a lot like a Landgraab from this distance. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #235 on: December 14, 2010, 10:32:54 PM »
Does Crazy have Recipe's hair color?

No need to go back that far. Queen had really light blonde hair. And Jarret did too.

What's going on with his face?  He looks a lot like a Landgraab from this distance. 

He looks like a giant tumor wearing a yellow sweater. The true medical condition could probably only be answered be a facial reconstructive surgeon. But, yeah, he does seem to have the eye shape of Jamila, Queen, and Girly. I might have to have him log some time on a treadmill, so his face doesn't look like a permanent fun house mirror.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #236 on: December 14, 2010, 10:48:22 PM »
No need to go back that far. Queen had really light blonde hair. And Jarret did too.

Is her name Queen or Queenie?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #237 on: December 14, 2010, 11:17:59 PM »
Is her name Queen or Queenie?

You tell me.  :D No, it's Queenie. I know I've called her Queen sometimes. That's probably because of the "Queen Bee Honey Do List."

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #238 on: December 15, 2010, 06:07:06 AM »
Does Crazy have the mumps or something I think he needs to see a doctor.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #239 on: December 15, 2010, 08:03:11 AM »
Poor kid, he is not just Crazy. Hope he'll grow into prettier young man, or he'll get a hat and beard to cover him up.
Great expansion of Mansion. For someone not liking the building part, that's very practical way and turn nice too. But toilet outside? Sims do get embarrassed when walk on. Cant wait to see Crazy Scientist who create artificial life form in his basement (I can hear the evil laugh!).