Author Topic: The Steel-Kennedy Decadynasty - Graveyard  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
The Steel-Kennedy Decadynasty - Graveyard
« on: April 17, 2015, 05:37:31 PM »
Statistics of Heirs
Heir 1 - Mnemosyne (Born - Week 1 Day 4)
Parents - Christopher and Erin (Kennedy) Steel (both parents alive and in household at day of birth)
Address - 373 Skyborough Boulevarde (Christopher Steel's house)
Traits - Friendly, Excited, ?, ?, ?
Honour Roll in Primary - ?
Honour Roll in Secondary - ?
10 NPC Household Friends: Kate Pistachio - Maid, Deanne Pierce - Consignment Store Clerk, Deana Weeks - Bouncer, Veronique Boutillier - Visitor, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
10 Townie Household Best Friends - Latosha Ursine, Claire Ursine, Pauline Wan, River McIrish, Connor Frio, Morganna Wolff, Deanne Pierce, Beau Andrews,
10 Black Ops - ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
10 Items Left Behind - Wildflowers collected by Christopher and worth 1140
Supermaxed Skill - ?
Maxed Career - ?
Fully Owned Building - ?
Fully Upgraded Property - ?
Medium/Large Tombstone - ? Provided by ?
Vacation Days Used - 1 (Erin had an opportunity to learn Martial Arts, which I allowed her to fill, as it meant extra points for her)
Vacation Days Remaining - 9

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Steel-Kennedy Decadynasty - The Meeting
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 06:39:04 PM »
The Meeting

"So you know, I knew you were new to the Valley, just like me, and I thought that well, if you wanted to hang out sometime ..." Chris began.

He was lucky by nature, but he didn't know anyone in town, and he didn't have a job, it was just luck that he saw her exercising one day in the gym, and he was smitten. He found out where she lived and so on one Sunday, just after 8am, he visited her.

"Hang out?" Erin asked, "what do you mean?"

She was a career military officer who never spent time long enough in any one place to settle down. Was this man flirting with her?

"I mean go for a meal sometime, come to my place, let me cook for you. Watch a movie, watch a game, that sort of thing. I mean like, well you know." Chris smiled at her.

Erin raised an eyebrow, "really, you want to cook for me? I hate technology and cooking, that's why I've been forced to subsist on pizza and snacks from the food stands at the summer festival. I've had to put in additional time at the gym as a result."

"Well, I love cooking," Chris replied, flashing her another smile, "I'm 21 days away from being an adult and my star sign is Pisces. I'm single and unemployed. I attended a generic Community High School. What about you?"

"Umm," Erin began, and then blushed. He did seem to be flirting with her, "Well, I'm 11 days from being an elder. I'm single, although some of my fellow soldiers claim I am married to the military. I also attended a generic Community High School. My star sign is Cancer. Are you flirting with me? I really am unflirty, Mr Steel."

Chris held up his hands in protest, "no, not flirting, Ms Kennedy, just getting to know you better. You know, our star signs are compatible!"

Erin chuckled at that, he had a certain charm about him, and she found herself ... no she couldn't be.

"My name is Erin, Mr Steel. Ms Kennedy was my mother," Erin said.

"And my father was Mr Steel, Erin. My name is Christopher, Chris to friends," Chris replied, he handed her a gift he just happened to have on him, it was a book, "a gift for you, Erin."

"Why thank you Chris, how thoughtful, a book. The Adventures of Raymondo, I'll enjoy reading that," Erin said.

Glancing at the time, she said, "I'm sorry Chris, but I have an early start in the ..." she was cut off, as Chris took her in his arms and kissed her. She saw fireworks. She found she liked it, and was pulling him back to her to kiss him. They embraced and kissed quite a bit more before she found Chris on one knee, a ring in his hands.

"Erin Kennedy, I love you and I want to marry you. Will you marry me so I can cook for you and spend the rest of my life with you?" Chris asked.

"Yes, oh yes, I will, Chris," Erin said, hugging and kissing him. After the ring was put on her finger, she admired it before returning to hugging and kissing him.

"We'd better arrange a wedding date, send out invites," Chris began, but Erin shook her head.

"Not sure that you picked it up earlier, Chris, but I'm a bit too close to becoming an elder to have a later wedding and have a nooboo. I want to get married here and now. I'm not going to let you get away," she said.

Chris seemed speechless at first, but then he pulled out another ring, a wedding ring this time and put it on her finger. He said his vows, promising to love her forever, cook for her forever and keep technology away from her forever. Erin responded in kind, promising to love him forever, eat all the food she made for him and wreck any technology that came close to her. Once she put a ring on his finger, they kissed again and then left her house and moved into the house they would share - 373 Skyborough Boulevard in Sunset Valley, also known as Garden Cottage also known as Christopher Steel's house.

The second bedroom had the art materials removed and replaced with nooboo, toddler and child furniture. A chin up bar was purchased for Erin, but before she could get started on it, they retired to their bedroom. The Harts complained about the noises coming from the Steels' house, including the chimes, but Chris and Erin were happy. They believed they had a nooboo on the way.

While Erin went outside to use the pull up bar, Chris went around town collecting wildflowers and meeting up with townies and NPCs.

Once Erin's pregnancy was confirmed by Dr Landgraab, she retreated indoors to do some reading of skill books - handiness for her career and logic to ensure her nooboo would get to the required levels in school and also books about pregnancy. When Chris returned home, they sat outside looking up at the stars and talked about baby names. She also asked him to read the pregnancy books, just as soon as he cooked her a meal, she really wanted grilled cheese, cooked just right.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Steel-Kennedy Decadynasty
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 08:00:20 PM »
A Christopher Steel, Erin Kennedy pairing is definitely a new pairing  :) Best of luck in your attempt!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 10:39:07 PM »
Good luck on this. I honestly don't know how you juggle so many dynasties at once.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 05:46:55 PM »
Raising Sims the Lazy Way
It was on the first Wednesday in game when Erin went into labor pains. She made her way to the hospital, followed shortly by Chris.

The townies placed their bets on whether it would be a girl or a boy and people camped around the Sunset Valley Hospital for news of the birth. It was a girl, though as Erin ate watermelon almost as often as she ate grilled cheese during her pregnancy, that was to be expected.

Erin and Chris called their daughter 'Mnemosyne', named for the Greek Titaness of the same name, but more often than not shortened it to Syne. She was friendly and excited and was placed in her swing for her days of nooboohood, which was step one of 'raising sims the lazy way'.

As their daughter swung back and forth, Erin and Chris continued to practice skills and were forced into discovered new interests.

Chris discovered that he was a witch one day and began to study alchemy. Once he learned the recipe for friendship potions, he made them, using the ingredients he made in their very own garden.

Meanwhile Erin developed a love of logic, seeking to reach level 5 to allow her to tutor Mnemosyne in primary and secondary school.

Mnemosyne had her toddler birthday and the next step in 'raising sims the lazy way' was implemented.

Mnemosyne was put in the walker and was walking in no time.
Following the walker, Syne was put in the playpen and learned to talk.
As Christopher had already learned and was creating friendship elixirs, he ended up as the potty trainer.

Finally, Syne was placed back into her swing and was swinging back and forth once more. Her skill was to be alchemy, as she had taken after her father and was a witch. She had nothing else to learn at this stage of her life.

There were still plenty of hugs and cuddles for Syne from her mum ...

and her dad ...

The first heir would have plenty of happy memories from this time of her life.

Chris and Erin got a maid to clean their house, and when Chris's computer broke, he called in a repairman to fix it. Chris went around town and met other townies as well as NPCs to pick up friends for Syne's moving requirements. Chris also kept an eye out at the elixir consignment store for a young again potion - Erin was very close to becoming an elder, and the Watcher wanted her to pick up enough lthps to provide the medium/large tombstone and to tutor Syne in school to reach the honour role Chris didn't want her to die too soon. At the elixir store he met a traveler from France. He danced with her and told her jokes. The two of them became friends before she had to return home.

Chris was invited to the party of the very human-sim Claire Ursine. While there, he reacquainted himself with old friends and made some new ones. Because he was best friends with Claire, he was able to snuggle and play with Claire's vampire daughter, Latoya. At the party, he continued his friendship with the fairy Morganna and enjoy the music played by Pauline Wan, a human sim. This shot could well be from a lifestates dynasty instead of a decadynasty, but believe me, it is from this decadynasty.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 06:03:08 PM »
Welcome, Syne! I totally understand about the tombstone requirement. Gotta sacrifice someone, sadly  :o

anything