Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 108590 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 58: Amazing Maid (May 27)
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2015, 11:32:23 AM »
The girls are beautiful as is their room.

That really is one amazing maid. The girls are cute, loving their room too.

The twin are very beautiful. Their coloring works really well in them.

Mason and Rain both had some nice genes. The Dragon Valley heirs were certainly unique, for sure.

Chapter 59- BFF's

Being the heir versus a spare, thankfully, didn't impact the girls in any way. In fact, they were the best of friends.

When her sister wasn't around, Starling began playing around with Mason's chemistry set.

And where was Soleil? She was making friends with one of her classmates, Nathan. Remember the lady I met when I first arrived here? Well, that's her son. Cute boy.

Soleil and Nathan were also really close with each other. Nathan was also good friends with Starling, which was a good thing because Soleil and Starling were kind of a package deal.

I made a new friend too. When rearranging the house after moving in, I discovered something strange. After analyzing it, I realized that it was a dragon egg.

It eventually hatched and we suddenly had our very own baby dragon.

Mason was utterly thrilled at the fact that we now had a dragon.

Nope. It was his birthday.

Nathan was like another child to us. He, Soleil and Staring were practically always together. That, and the fact that he lived next door was probably a good reason.

The girls were all tuckered out by the end of the day from hanging out all day with their BFF Nathan, but not too tired to enjoy a bedtime story from Mom.

I headed downstairs to spend some time with my hubby when Mason randomly walked over to me and handed me a party noisemaker. Oh, right, it's my birthday.

Darn that disappearing hair bow. I'm seriously going to glue it to my head one of these days.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 59: BFF's (May 31)
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2015, 04:54:12 AM »
Happy birthday Rain and Mason. The boy next door, I guess finding a spouse for Soleil was super easy =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2015, 10:57:54 AM »
I don't know if it's just me or if everyone has a problem with money trees and green dragons. After having the dragon harvest the money trees, they stopped growing money bags. Just a warning.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2015, 06:23:00 PM »
Happy birthday Rain and Mason. The boy next door, I guess finding a spouse for Soleil was super easy =D

I really lucked out with Soleil and Nathan. They are actually a really cute couple, too.

I don't know if it's just me or if everyone has a problem with money trees and green dragons. After having the dragon harvest the money trees, they stopped growing money bags. Just a warning.

Thankfully, I didn't have any money trees. I just had red berry beans. I love those. Plus, I think Rain stuffed the dragon in her pocket and it never made it back out  :o

Chapter 60- Musketeers

I absolutely could not believe that the girls were already going to become teenagers. We were going to have two teenagers in the house. Two teenagers. That's going seriously going to keep things lively around here.

Soleil went first.

Starling followed her sister.

Thankfully, we were able to get through this birthday without burning the kitchen down. That's a good thing because super maid wasn't working today.

Here is teenage Starling.

She gained the Green Thumb trait.

And here is Soleil.

She gained the Lucky trait.

Starling asked for an easel for her birthday. She had always liked art and aced her art classes in school.

The one thing that Soleil wanted for her birthday was an alchemy set. She was really interested in the paranormal and supernatural. Mason and I, of course, obliged. We wanted her to find something she loved to do for her skill challenges as the active heir.

Speaking of things she loved, Nathan also aged up along with the girls. Now that they were teenagers, there was no stopping the two lovebirds.

Nathan and Soleil made it official and agreed to go to prom together, with Starling of course. They were like the Three Musketeers.

I think they get their romantic nature from Mason and me.

It was wonderful to know that the girls were great friends, even after Soleil began her relationship with Nathan. They were going to need to rely on each other a lot as the years went by. I know I relied on Aunty Willow a lot and so did my Mom.

I talked to Mason about this but he didn't seem to have any idea what I was talking about. Then again, maybe it's because he's absent minded...

Well, whatever. What was more important was the girls going to prom. They looked absolutely gorgeous.

Soleil was voted prom queen and Nathan was prom king. Starling was there to cheer on her sister and her boyfriend. She also had fun dancing with some of her friends, especially a nice boy named Buck. At home, Mason and I enjoyed our own special night together.

It may not be prom, but it was still fun.

Offline Ry3219

• Nooboo
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 60: Musketeers (June 4)
« Reply #169 on: June 07, 2015, 08:33:27 PM »
Awww Starling and Soleil are so cute as sisters. It reminds me of myself and my sister. LOL  ;D. I love Mason and Rain together, as well as Nathan and Soleil. They are so cute! Nice chapter, can't wait until another one.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2015, 10:39:54 AM »
"I talked to Mason about this but he didn't seem to have any idea what I was talking about. Then again, maybe it's because he's absent minded..."

That crack me up!!!

The girls have different looks but they are two beautiful women. And I love their relationship!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2015, 01:08:49 PM »
Awww Starling and Soleil are so cute as sisters. It reminds me of myself and my sister. LOL  ;D. I love Mason and Rain together, as well as Nathan and Soleil. They are so cute! Nice chapter, can't wait until another one.

Yeah, you and I are like the three musketeers, except, you know, it's just the two of us.

"I talked to Mason about this but he didn't seem to have any idea what I was talking about. Then again, maybe it's because he's absent minded..."

That crack me up!!!

The girls have different looks but they are two beautiful women. And I love their relationship!

Mason was certainly good for a few laughs. He had some great genetics, too.

Chapter 61- Here Comes the Sun

I had mixed emotions about the girls growing up into young adults. While I was excited that the teen years were over, I was still longing for the days of potty training, xylophones and the attack of the claw. That being said, there was no turning back. Soleil aged up first.

Starling followed her sister.

Here is Starling in her new outfit and in mid blink.

Her final trait was Photographer's Eye, so she decided that her lifetime wish would be The Visionary.

And here is Soleil.

She gained the Schmoozer trait, which was good since she decided that she would join the business career track. Her lifetime wish, though, was going to be Alchemy Artisan.

As for me, my baby is all grown up so I am now in retirement. Toodles!

Rain Sakura

Good afternoon! My name is Soleil Sakura and I am the 9th heir in my family's dynasty. To start off, I called over my boyfriend, Nathan. He had aged up a day before me, so he was already a young adult. When he came over, I asked him to move in with us and he agreed. Then, he got a much needed makeover.

He is so handsome.

I made sure to tell him so after he got settled in to his new place.

I also decided to propose to Nathan, right there in the bathroom. Sure, it wasn't the most romantic place, but it didn't matter. I was just happy to finally get the chance to ask him to marry me.

Nathan immediately accepted.

When Nathan and I came downstairs, Mom, Dad and Starling had some confetti for us to celebrate our engagement. Dad seemed to get a little carried away with the confetti...or so we thought.

Dad had reached his elder years but it was Starling to the rescue! She finally managed to create the special potion that Mom told her about from her Aunty Willow.

It was a good thing, too, because Mom also had her birthday. Thankfully, it was only her adult birthday so she still had a while to go before she turned grey.

Starling gave Dad one of her brand new potions and he quickly chugged it down.

It was nice to know that Dad was going to be around for a while, especially since I had some work to do before Nathan and I could start a family. However, I was certainly making progress. In fact, I maxed out the alchemy skill, which was super exciting!

Now that I had maxed the alchemy skill, I was looking forward to learning the rest of the potions and completing one of my skill challenges.

Done and done!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 61: Here Comes the Sun (June 11)
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2015, 01:22:21 PM »
Wow, Nathan looks great! I had Young Again Potion bugs with my first 4x4, so I'm going to try to forgo any life extension, save the occasional tattoo. Things are moving along so quickly.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2015, 04:14:56 PM »
Wow Nathan is really handsome! I love his eyes, they stand against his skin and hair color.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2015, 02:00:18 AM »
I'm still only half way through, but I just wanted to jump forward and let you know I'm reading!  :) I'll get caught up soon, it's a lot of fun to read.  :)

*edited: Caught up! Wow! Dragon Valley is my all time fav town. I just have to say I loved all the Bridgeport heirs, I think Kenai was a gorgeous looking sim, those eyes! Forest from Hidden Springs was very fine too.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2015, 11:58:18 AM »
Wow, Nathan looks great! I had Young Again Potion bugs with my first 4x4, so I'm going to try to forgo any life extension, save the occasional tattoo. Things are moving along so quickly.

Wow, KRae! You're going without any life extensions? That's awesome. More power to you  ;D

Wow Nathan is really handsome! I love his eyes, they stand against his skin and hair color.

Plus, his skin color and eye color combo is the same colors for my favorite sports team  :)

I'm still only half way through, but I just wanted to jump forward and let you know I'm reading!  :) I'll get caught up soon, it's a lot of fun to read.  :)

*edited: Caught up! Wow! Dragon Valley is my all time fav town. I just have to say I loved all the Bridgeport heirs, I think Kenai was a gorgeous looking sim, those eyes! Forest from Hidden Springs was very fine too.

Welcome aboard, Playalot! Glad to have you  ;D

Chapter 62- Stars in Egypt

Starling was doing really good with her painting skill, so she decided that it was time to begin working on the photography skill too. She called up the travel agency and booked a trip for herself to the home of photography, Al Simhara.

Nathan and I stayed home to work on our skills and requirements, respectively, so Starling went off on vacation herself. Thankfully, since she was going for photography, she was able to bring home quite a few nice pictures of her adventures.

Starling also decided to try her hand at some exploring. Some of the pictures she got were just amazing. If her expression was any indication, it must have been unbelievable to see it in person.

Back at home, I was continuing to mix up some more potions. I needed to mix hundreds of potions for one of my skill challenges. 149 left to go...

I put my alchemy on hold for a very special occasion. Nathan and I set up our wedding day for that weekend.

Nathan and I exchanged vows and then we went to celebrate our wedding night...by me throwing potions at everyone for my lifetime wish and skill challenge.

No one was safe from my potions of happiness!

I finished my lifetime wish and my skill challenge by chucking one last potion at my new husband. Thankfully, he knew what he was getting into when we first got together.

On the subject of completing lifetime wishes, Dad wanted to be a Jack of All Trades. He had gone through several jobs and finally completed his last one. The woman behind him seemed pretty excited about Dad's accomplishment too.

Not surprisingly, time moved pretty quickly in our household. Nathan had his adult birthday.

Nathan was a day older than I was, so, after his birthday celebration, we headed to bed for the night. Unfortunately, we were interrupted by an unwelcome visitor.

The cop who came to apprehend the burglar got her butt kicked, so Nathan decided to take matters into his own hands...with a slap fest.

Thankfully, it was time for my adult birthday so I could kind of hide my shame behind the sparkles.

My twin sister also had her adult birthday. She was working at her easel when the sparkles hit.

I didn't have much left to do on my requirements, so hopefully I could finish them up soon and Nathan and I could start our family while Mom and Dad were still around.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 62: Stars in Egypt (June 14)
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2015, 12:57:48 PM »
I've been reading this from the shadows. All up to date now. Please add me on the Sakura fan list. :)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2015, 05:48:12 PM »
Why, oh, why do I find myself falling I love with your spares? Starling is so unique looking, ageing up in her underwear had me giggling uncontrollably. I'm envious of her black skirt.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2015, 08:42:05 PM »
Such a great story and such great looking sims.

Starling in particular is lovely, although I must admit to loving blue sims, like Nathan.

anything