Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 109783 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 89: Growing Older (Oct 21)
« Reply #330 on: October 29, 2015, 01:45:30 PM »
So many birthdays, happy birthday to everyone , and congratulations to Rita and Viridian :)

Congratulations on completion of lifetime wishes and their birthdays. Looking forward for next update.

There will be even more to celebrate in this update  :)

I really wish that sims would not revert back to their old aging up to YA hair upon becoming full adults. I guess I should just be grateful that the clothes don't do the same thing.

Congratulations on all the birthdays, and they both aged with those awful eighties hairstyles   ::)

I don't think that Pewter and Rita had really horrendous aging up hairstyles (granted, they still weren't very good)...I've seen worse  :o

R.I.P. Phoenix and Lanya. I really loved Phoenix, great sim. But congrats on Pewter is storming through all his goals etc :)

Pewter got through his requirements in record timing, which you shall see in a moment or two  ;)

Chapter 90- Missing Out

Father retired so that he could enjoy the remainder of time he had left in this world and, hopefully, spend it with his grandchild. Life, however, had other plans for him.

Father begged the Grim Reaper to let him stay, even for just a day or two more, but Grim was unrelenting.

Mother was utterly devastated. I did my best to console her. They had been together since they were children and now, suddenly, they were apart.

RIP Siddhartha Best Sakura, aged 53.

It was difficult for us all to move on after Father's passing. It was especially heartbreaking when I went to work at the theatre and saw the photographs of my father on stage performing when he was a rockstar that lined the hallways. Then again, I supposed it served as an extra motivator for me to complete my requirements.

For the piece that I needed to reach the top of my career, I took one of my Father's songs and stripped away all of the electric guitar and mellowed it out to be something that the symphony could play in his honor. It was a beautiful moment and I'm sure that Father was watching and listening proudly, wherever he was...

I had done it. I know that my Father was helping me from the great beyond.

The Fourteenth Heir

Name: Pewter Sakura
Born: Week 71, Day 4
Traits: Hates the Outdoors, Genius, Computer Whiz, Workaholic, Virtuoso
Unique Maxed Job: Music- Symphonic branch
Two Best Friends: Angela Fraser, Cara Espisito
Three Skill Challenges: Free Range Scientist, Experienced Experimentalist, Master Pianist
Four Opportunities: Filing the Application, A Skilled Guitarist, Music Class, Audio Study
Items Added to Collection: Plasma Bugs
Career Reward: Speaker

Lifetime Wish: Hit Movie Composer
Favorite Color: Orange
Spouse: Rita Lu

Rita and I had been wanting to start a family for some time now, but knew that we had to wait until I completed what was required of me. As we retired to our bed that night, we finally got to try to begin our family together.

The next day, Rita decided to take off of work since she was not feeling her best.

She figured out quite quickly that it was not some spoiled Angel Food cake from her boss the other night, but a much better reason.

Rita informed me of the good news the moment I came home from my performance.

It was so bittersweet; I was thrilled to finally have the chance to become a father but it was sad because my own father just missed out on this by a few days.

Days went by pretty quickly. We had enough funds that I was able to arrange a spa treatment for Rita just about every day of her pregnancy. It seemed to help to keep Rita feeling her best, at least until she went into labor.

We raced to the hospital, ready to meet our son or daughter.

A while later, Rita and I became the proud parents of the most beautiful little boy in the entire Sim Nation. We named him Maroon and he was Friendly and Easily Impressed.

Mother was utterly enamored with Maroon. I knew that she considered herself lucky that she did not have to miss out on meeting her grandson like Father did.

Father did get to meet Maroon...in a matter of speaking at least. He checked out his new grandson and then took a nap while listening to Uncle Viridian paint.

Father also made an appearance when it came time for Maroon to celebrate his first birthday.

He was such a precious little boy. I guess I am especially biased because, not only is he my son, but he looks just like me. Fatherly pride? Absolutely.

Offline Katala

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 90: Missing Out (Oct 29)
« Reply #331 on: October 29, 2015, 02:43:06 PM »
R.I.P Sid :(

Lanya had some really strong genes, didn't she?
"Two paths diverged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled...And it hurt man! Rocks! Thorns! Glass! Not cool Robert Frost, not cool."
- Kid President

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #332 on: October 31, 2015, 06:55:14 PM »
A bittersweet momento, RIP Sid and Welcome Maroon so cute toddler.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #333 on: November 03, 2015, 05:13:28 PM »
RIP Siddhartha and very welcome to new nooboo Maroon.  Can't wait to see more of toddler Maroon.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #334 on: November 07, 2015, 01:18:09 PM »
R.I.P Sid :(

Lanya had some really strong genes, didn't she?

Lanya had extremely strong genes, for sure. It's kind of nice, though, because it keeps the genetics interesting.

A bittersweet momento, RIP Sid and Welcome Maroon so cute toddler.

RIP Siddhartha and very welcome to new nooboo Maroon.  Can't wait to see more of toddler Maroon.

Maroon was certainly an adorable little guy. He stays pretty cute when he gets older, too  :)

Just want to give everyone a heads up that chapter updates may be a little inconsistent this month because, once again, I am doing National Novel Writing Month. If anyone else is doing NaNoWriMo, see you at 50K!

Chapter 91: Inseparable

I immediately began working with Maroon on teaching him his toddler skills.

Rita and I agreed that Mother should definitely be a part of helping Maroon because we did not know how much longer she would be around and we wanted to ensure that she would be able to spend as much time as she could with her grandson.

Mother did decide to keep working because she enjoyed her work immensely. Plus, I believe that it gave her something to keep her mind off of losing Father. Regardless, when Mother went off to work, Rita and I kept up the training.

My little boy was priceless and just the light of everyone's life.

But, when Mother came home, she went straight to play with Maroon. They were inseparable.

Maroon was also inseparable with this...doll thing that was sent to him from some relative...I thought it might have been one of Rita's relatives at first, but she told me that she did not know who that was. I suppose one of my ancestors from Bridgeport, Hidden Springs or Dragon Valley. Either way, Maroon was overjoyed with his brand new play toy.

However, Maroon's toddlerhood flew by and it was suddenly time for his child birthday.

Here is Maroon as a child.

He gained the Neat trait.

Uncle Viridian worked with Maroon following his birthday so that he would be ready for his first day of school the next day.

Of course, it wasn't all hard work and studying...

There was certainly time for fun for Maroon. It was his birthday after all.

Speaking of birthdays, I failed to remember that Rita and I were also celebrating our adult birthdays.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 90: Inseparable (Nov 7)
« Reply #335 on: November 07, 2015, 03:18:48 PM »
You're right, Maroon is still super adorable. Best of luck with your writing!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #336 on: November 13, 2015, 11:23:09 PM »
Good look with NaNoWriMo! :D  I tried last year but I'm not good under pressure, I always try to go back and rewrite, so not the point of NanoWriMo  ::)

And more Maroon cuteness in this chapter!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #337 on: November 15, 2015, 02:09:12 AM »
Maroon is delightful and best of luck for NaNoWriMo.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #338 on: November 15, 2015, 05:00:44 AM »
Hope your Nano is going better than mine. Things seem to always spring up at me during November, taking my available writing time away almost completely. At this stage, I'm going to be nowhere near the 50000 words, but I've become addicted to Nanowrimo and I keep on doing  it. :) Maroon is handsome as a child, and I love the picture of him telling a ghost story to his imaginary friend. Is he telling the tale of abandoned imaginary friend dolls at graveyards, perhaps?

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #339 on: November 19, 2015, 02:08:15 PM »
You're right, Maroon is still super adorable. Best of luck with your writing!

Good look with NaNoWriMo! :D  I tried last year but I'm not good under pressure, I always try to go back and rewrite, so not the point of NanoWriMo  ::)

And more Maroon cuteness in this chapter!

Maroon is delightful and best of luck for NaNoWriMo.

Hope your Nano is going better than mine. Things seem to always spring up at me during November, taking my available writing time away almost completely. At this stage, I'm going to be nowhere near the 50000 words, but I've become addicted to Nanowrimo and I keep on doing  it. :) Maroon is handsome as a child, and I love the picture of him telling a ghost story to his imaginary friend. Is he telling the tale of abandoned imaginary friend dolls at graveyards, perhaps?

Thanks, everyone! Nano is...going. I'm not entirely sure how it's going, but it is. I'm certainly behind where I was last year at this point, but, if I really push it, I could probably make it to 50k by the 30th. But, that's in between balancing work, school, ghostwriting and life so, in other words, not possible. Either way, we can all give it our best shot  ;D ;D ;D

Chapter 91- More than Imagination

Soon enough, it was time for Maroon to celebrate his teen birthday.

Before he could update his wardrobe his reflect his new teenage status, Maroon informed us that his imaginary friend was also celebrating its birthday. As a man of science, I wasn't entirely sure that this wasn't anything more than imagination, but, if my son was happy, that's all that mattered.

After that, Maroon went with Mother and got a new outfit.

Unsurprisingly, Maroon became a Natural Cook as a teenager. He immediately decided that he was going to be preparing breakfast for us right now, and would be whipping up some more delicious delights for lunch and dinner as well.

Before he could do so, however, Maroon hit the books in order to learn some new recipes so that he could make some new dishes. As much as I loved pancakes, I really couldn't fathom having them for every meal...

Maroon took over the kitchen while Mother, Rita and I went off to our respective jobs. Mother, unfortunately, had a very abbreviated shift at the warehouse...

Mother went willingly, ready to be reunited with Father.

RIP Orchid Sakura, aged 74.

It was suddenly much quieter around the house since Mother's passing. Uncle Viridian decided that we needed some assistance in order to get over the loss of Mother. He was a role model for sure, not letting the loss of his sister distract him from his duty as the dynasty helper. Since Rita and I had each other, Uncle Viridian found a way to help Maroon.

Maroon gave the special concoction to his imaginary friend.

And, much to my surprise, his imaginary friend became a member of the family.

Maroon quickly introduced Ruby to Rita and me. I admit that I was a bit floored by this meeting. I mean, Ruby had been a doll no more than ten minutes ago and now she was a living, breathing being standing right in front of me. She was more than just imagination after all. I could not recall the last time that I was so relieved to have been proven wrong.

She was a very sweet girl, too. Ruby was Disciplined, Friendly, Perfectionist and had a Good Sense of Humor.

The only issue that we faced now that Ruby was a member of the household was that she was not familiar with the ways of the world. Uncle Viridian quickly got to work tutoring her while Maroon prepared various dishes for her to try.

At the end of the day, however, it seemed that what Ruby loved was my son.

Uncle Viridian was right once again. Ruby was exactly what this household needed.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 91: More than Imagination (Nov 19)
« Reply #341 on: November 21, 2015, 03:49:54 AM »
Everyone always discusses how the IF have suck horrid traits, but in all my games with them, I've only ever had 1 that had truly bad traits and that was an evil, no sense of humour hydrophobe... The rest have always had decent traits like neat and good and brave...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #342 on: November 22, 2015, 11:27:50 AM »
I love Maroon's ayes and not only the color but the shape too. And you were lucky with Ruby's colouring and traits.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #343 on: November 22, 2015, 09:34:30 PM »
Oh just perfect! Great to see Viridian again and hasn't Ruby turned out great!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Katala

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #344 on: November 23, 2015, 07:06:47 AM »
RIP Orchid :(
"Two paths diverged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled...And it hurt man! Rocks! Thorns! Glass! Not cool Robert Frost, not cool."
- Kid President