Author Topic: High School Question - Vacation Days Available?  (Read 15312 times)

Offline MrsTragicClown

• Nooboo
High School Question - Vacation Days Available?
« on: January 10, 2015, 12:46:55 PM »
I am currently playing a household with children on Sims4. One child and one teen in High school. My teen is currently getting an A in school. Under High School A Student is says Vacation Available: 4 days. What exactly does this mean? Can she miss 4 days of school? And if she can how? Just not go or have a parent write a note? Just confused as to why she has 4 vacation days available and don't want her grades slipping. If anyone can help that would be awesome! Thx!!!

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: High School Question - Vacation Days Available?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 01:53:03 PM »
I think the school vacation days are so that the whole family can go on vacation once we get the Outdoor Retreat game pack. I would doubt that your teen can take the days on her own, but you could check the phone. Someone with a job gets the option to take a vacation day on the phone.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsTragicClown

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 03:08:25 PM »
Ahhhh I am finding it now and thx so much! When I click onto her phone under household it says Take Vacation Day (School) :) She needs this sooo much as none of her skills go up during school. I am going to try this in hopes that all goes OK and she keeps her A :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 06:49:44 PM »
Her progress shouldn't go down at all, that's what the vacation days are for, after all.

Offline MrsTragicClown

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 08:14:02 PM »
That's what I'm hoping happens Shewolf! Never know! Reading about other school glitches on here makes me fear the worse will happen.  I'm afraid to push any button atm. She has 5 days saved up and It took a lot of work and time getting her to that A stage. I thought it might be her gloomy trait but her whiz kid brother who can breeze through homework took just as long to get his A? I Just started playing again after leaving for months because of glitches. After uninstalling and reinstalling.... I'm still seeing the same bugs and reading about new ones.  :(  If it can't happen and shouldn't happen..... It will happen in Sims! I'm just hoping I can get her through high school without an F popping up out of no where. Unlike Sims3 there is no option I can find to just outright remove the school in Sims4 :'( If you know of a way plz let me know!

Offline TeklaDream15

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2022, 12:13:05 PM »
You need one sim to reach level 3 of the writing skill, and then they'll gain the ability to 'Write excuse notes. 'You select a sim to write it for, and they'll have that day off from work or school. (Idk why I answered now, but I answered.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2022, 08:54:27 AM »
You need one sim to reach level 3 of the writing skill, and then they'll gain the ability to 'Write excuse notes. 'You select a sim to write it for, and they'll have that day off from work or school. (Idk why I answered now, but I answered.

Wow! I never knew this. My sim kids usually have vacation days so it's not an issue, but if it works on adults, that could be useful if I have sims trying to finish a degree while working at a job or if there's a festival I like to attend that always seems to fall in work hours, like Geek Con. I like to save my vacation days for things like actual vacations or weddings or something like that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.