Author Topic: Sims Anonymous  (Read 111661 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Sims Anonymous
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2010, 08:54:26 PM »
Really? Who?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2010, 11:48:31 PM »
How old are you, Choccolatee and Simstar? I'm 13, so...
9? Really? On the Sims 2 Forum, there was a 8 year old. :o
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2010, 11:49:08 PM »
I'm twelve.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2010, 11:51:04 PM »
Really? Who?

I don't remember who it is now.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Choccolatee

« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2010, 11:51:46 PM »
Also twelve.  :)
Twelve, six months, and twenty-two days to be exact.  ;D

Sybilla

« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2010, 11:59:33 PM »
Fifteen, to be sixteen in one month exactly.
Also, my name is Sybilla and I'm a Sim-aholic. (just to stay on topic)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2010, 05:43:23 PM »
I have hesitated to reply to this topic because I don't think I am addicted to playing the Sims. My husband would probably not agree though. I probably spend more time in a day reading posts here on the forum then I do actually playing.
I usually only play the Sims for around an hour or two every day. If one of the kids are ill then I won't play at all. I would love to have more time to play but real life gets in the way sometimes  :)

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2010, 02:20:30 AM »
I would love to have more time to play but real life gets in the way sometimes  :)

Rachel
I hate real life sometimes hehe!  ;D

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2010, 02:25:38 AM »
I keep having to remind myself that my body is not just transportation for my brain. Daily time in meatspace is required.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2010, 11:33:21 AM »
I'm still trying to wrap my head around a great-grandmother playing MMO's. You rock, Joria! (If I hadn't waited until my late thirties to have my kids, I might have been one too!)

MMO's are pure evil wrapped in evilsauce. I'm a reformed WoW addict, and Sims is a much saner place to be.

Yeah, MMO's are definitely such, even Fiesta which is pretty mild compared to WoW. 

When I was 30, and had just had my last of six kids, I saw Mary Martin play "Peter Pan".  I decided right then and there I would never grow up and I never have.  It is just too much fun being a kid at heart. It gets you past all the tough times, and it does make it a lot easier to relate to the great grandkids and their friends if you speak their lingo and can have fun with them.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2010, 01:12:08 PM »
Ok, I just got caught up on this post.  Joria, you crack me up, girl!  I too killed a computer due to too much Sims 2 downloads. lol

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2010, 10:04:18 AM »
When I was 30, and had just had my last of six kids, I saw Mary Martin play "Peter Pan".  I decided right then and there I would never grow up and I never have.  It is just too much fun being a kid at heart. It gets you past all the tough times, and it does make it a lot easier to relate to the great grandkids and their friends if you speak their lingo and can have fun with them.

Well I guess that is what I have to look forward too. I am only 26 and having my 7th so I guess I will still be quite young when I am a great grandmother too. I never really thought about that. Maybe I should get right with the times so that my kids think I never grow up either. I hope be that way but I know I certainly don't feel that way. I don't speak the lingo now even. Oh no I think I will be in trouble when I am older. Joria I will be needing your help with that I am sure. But nonetheless that is awesome! I had always said that I wouldn't be like my mom who had no idea what was going on.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2010, 02:01:29 PM »
I guess if I ever have kids I'll be in big trouble!! I just turned 29 and have 0 kids!! But if you count sim kids, I've got well over 300 lol.

Mande

« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2010, 03:01:55 AM »
Hello my name is Mande, and today I realized that I am addicted to The Sims 3.  I was checking my email earlier and the page was taking way to long to load, so I kept pressing the number 3 on my keyboard because that speeds everything up right?  I got very frustrated before I finally realize that only works in Sims!  :-[

Offline ClumsyMum

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2010, 03:24:00 AM »
...I kept pressing the number 3 on my keyboard because that speeds everything up right?  I got very frustrated before I finally realize that only works in Sims!  :-[
So it's not just me then?! On many occasion I have moved my cursor to the edge of the screen and gotten frustrated because what ever I was looking at wouldn't move. It's really very sad!

My name is ClumsyMum and I'm addicted to Sims 3. I used to ba addicted to Sims 2 but, what can I say, I'm easily led!  ;D