Author Topic: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 67- The End!/Heir Recap (Jan 20)-COMPLETE!  (Read 104244 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 6- Birthdays for Everyone! (May 19)
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 05:44:47 AM »
Happy birthday everyone! Way to go, Mahogany  ;D His joy at completing his LTW is priceless.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2015, 10:56:42 AM »
I'm back home and catching up after 6 days with my daughter. So many birthdays! And so much excitement over fish.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2015, 06:06:27 PM »
I'm back home and catching up after 6 days with my daughter. So many birthdays! And so much excitement over fish.

Welcome back! Glad you got to enjoy some time with your family and come back to much fishy excitement  ;D

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2015, 04:06:56 PM »
I would have posted this earlier but photobucket was down for maintenance  >:(

Chapter 7- Knockin' on Grim's Door

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Matsuri Greenwood DecaDynasty. After many birthdays in the last chapter, we should be done with the celebrations for a while...

Malley: ...err, Karlie? What are you doing?
Karlie: I was the only one that didn't get a birthday in the last chapter, so I deserve a whole big celebration to myself.

Malley: Well, okay. I mean, if you count aging up in your jammies in front of the fridge a big celebration, then have at it...

Karlie: ...I...I'm OLD! I take it back, Watcher! No birthday celebration was fine with me!
Malley: Sorry, Karlie, no can do.
Karlie: But Rei has those pink Pepto Bismol looking potiony things! Can't she give me on-
Malley: No.

I managed to convince Karlie that she needed to remain as an elder because Mahogany needed a tombstone old age looked good on her. Here is her elder wardrobe.

She still looks quite lovely.

So, when Brick and Mahogany went to prom, you may remember that both boys got a romantic interest. Mahogany dumped his RI faster than anything in order to get with Palmira. Brick, on the other hand, stayed with his lady friend. Her name is Deborah Scott.

While researching the potential townies in Isla Paradiso before starting this dynasty, I saw that Deborah was original townie spawn, which made her a potential spouse. However, I also saw that Brick and Deborah really liked each other so I let them enjoy their relationship. Plus, Brick likes the color green so it was a win-win.

While Brick was out with his girlfriend, Mahogany was tending to other matters. He caught his first deathfish! Way to go Mahogany! Now only 349 fish to go...ugh.

Speaking of skills, Brick maxed out his first skill. The gardening skill would be the first of three that he would be maxing for his LTW of Renaissance Sim.

Things were going pretty well for the family. In fact, things were going so well that everyone wanted a piece of things...

Burglar: Sweet digs, man...

Burglar: Dude...they got a couch, a table, a rug and everything!

Burglar: AWW SNAP THEY HAVE A BURGLAR ALARM!! WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDO?
Malley: You could take the expensive computer behind you and run...or just stand there and panic. Actually, that's a great idea. Yeah, definitely do the second one.

Thankfully, the cops caught the burglar. Nice job to the men and women of the Isla Paradiso PD! The family decided to give up on sleeping since the burglar woke them all up and majority of them would have to go to work in a few hours. Instead, they got ready for work or brushed up on some skills. Brick began working on his second skill for his LTW, the logic skill.

Mahogany went fishing for a few hours before work. Apparently, the science center has been developing a new potion that lets you walk on water, as demonstrated here by our dear heir.

Remember how Deborah was Brick's girlfriend? Well, that certainly comes with perks, especially when she is also Mahogany's boss.

Mahogany: Hey Deborah, since the carpool made me late to work and I missed out on getting my promotion by a non existent sliver, could you give me a promotion? It's not like you're not dating my sort of brother or anything...so, really, I won't be offended...really, I won't...

Deborah agreed, which was great. Only a few more promotions to go and then another requirement would be checked off of Mahogany's list. After that, he only needed to finish up his opportunities and the tombstone. Unfortunately, it seems like Karlie was getting a head start on that last one there...

Okay, I like the song "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" by Guns 'n Roses but "Grim Stuck in a Door" as a song title is just ridiculous.

Actually, the door caused a lot of problems for the family. As Grim told Karlie to get her butt in the urn, Rei and Brick- Karlie's best friend and her adopted son- stood there, stamping their feet and looking annoyed because the door and Grim were causing routing issues. That's right guys, just ignore the fact that Karlie just died and complain about the routing issues...yeah, that's not insensitive at all...

RIP Karlie, RIP.

Brick was inconsolable. Mahogany did his best to help his brother get over things.

Darn those tombstone requirements  :( Here's to a happier update next time!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2015, 04:17:02 PM »
Photobucket  needed to be down for maintenance. It just would not save my edits this morning. I'll give it a try later. Mahogany is doing so well on his requirements.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 7- Knockin' on Grim's Door (May 27)
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2015, 04:36:15 PM »
Photobucket  needed to be down for maintenance. It just would not save my edits this morning. I'll give it a try later. Mahogany is doing so well on his requirements.

That was really annoying. At least the kitty on the "wait, hang on! We're down for maintenance" sign on the website was cute.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 07:13:47 AM »
Love that song! Poor Karlie aging up and dying in the same chapter  :o So pleased you got original townies for both of the boys.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2015, 11:51:23 AM »
Love that song! Poor Karlie aging up and dying in the same chapter  :o So pleased you got original townies for both of the boys.

Seriously, poor Karlie. She did die at a rather good time, though. The boys' adult birthdays were right around the corner. Boy, does that sound cold  ::)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2015, 02:01:17 PM »
Yay! Over 500 views already! Awesome! You guys are great  ;D

Chapter 8- I Spy

Hello everyone! So, we had a bit of bad news in the last update, with Karlie dying and all. The Matsuri's and Brick were all devastated at the loss of their good friend and family member but the mourning moodlet eventually went away and things got back to normal. Brick continued working on his three skills toward his LTW while Mahogany and Harley fished.

I spy with my little eye, something that is a blond and a part of my decadynasty!

Harley decided that it would be a marvelous idea to hide in the bushes while he fished and worked toward maxing out his fishing skill.

Harley: If I sneak up on the fishies, they'll never know what hit them...
Malley: Did Karlie give you some fishing lessons before she died?
Harley: Yes, she did, actually. Which reminds me, here fishy fishy fish...
Malley: *face palm*
Harley: *Maxes out fishing skill*
Malley: *double face palm*

With whatever shreds of sanity we have left in the Matsuri household, I left Harley to hang around fishing in the foliage to check up on the rest of the household. Brick and Mahogany were having their adult birthdays.

Brick, for some reason, went first this time.

Apparently, both boys had a thing for aging up in or in front of the bathroom. Mahogany was at the pond, working toward his goal of 350 fish when he had his birthday in front of the newly installed facilities.

And that is now another requirement checked off of Mahogany's list. He finished up the last of his requirements a few days later and was now eligible to move out to the next house.

Smile!

The First Heir

Name: Mahogany Matsuri
Born: Week 1, Day 4
Traits: Genius, Loves the Outdoors, Angler, Family Oriented, Lucky
House: 25 Riviera Road
Lifetime Wish: Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium
Career: Science
Supermax Skill: Fishing
Honor Roll:
               Child: Complete
               Teen: Complete
Building: Matsuri Spa and Bistro
Property: Matsuri Greenwood Pond
Tombstone: Karlie Goldberg, age 89
10 Black Ops:

1) A Fishy Science Project
2) Aquarium Fishing
3) The Best Evaporating Dish is a Clean One
4) A Plumber and a Fisherman
5) Ka-Boom and More
6) Strange Indeed
7) Say Hello to My Little Fish
8 ) Funding the Lab
9) Assassin Bug Study
10) A Fish of Life and Death

10 NPC Friends:

1) Neil G. (University Mascot)
2) Antonio N. (Newspaper Deliverer)
3) Paco V. (Fireman)
4) Gloria G. (Maid)
5) Nicki W. (Mail Woman)
6) Ferdinand F. (Paparazzi)
7) Jordie M. (Adoption/CPS)
8 ) Kaelee N. (Magician)
9) Jessica M. (Tattoo Artist)
10) Tomeika L. (Pizza Deliverer)

10 Best Friends:

Rei Matsuri
Harley Matsuir
Hinni Hashini
Brick Goldberg
Antonio Nardi
Collin Crowley
Sondra Boucher
Ciara Quinones
Deborah Scott
Ben Hernandez

Items Added to Collection: Fish
Collection Worth: $3531
Completed: Week 9, Day 2

The first thing that Mahogany did now that he was free from his punishments heirshipness, was to go out with Palmira. He invited her out to the beach.

He was finally able to propose to Palmira, a wish that he'd had for quite some time now.

Thankfully, Palmira said yes and the two got married right then and there. I would have had a large wedding and all those shenanigans but it was late in both the sim world and the real world, so I opted for a quickie wedding.

Palmira: It's about time I mean, I do.

Dawww....

It was official; Palmira and Mahogany were now Mr. and Mrs. Matsuri- Medina.

The first thing they did after moving in together was work on bringing in the next generation. Chimes? You better believe it!

Then, it was time for Palmira's long overdue makeover.

She is so, so pretty. I also really like her everyday outfit. Unfortunately, Palmira is a bit of a nutter because she's insane, so we won't get to see much of this outfit. She tends to prefer her swimwear and her formal outfit. Could be worse, I suppose.

The color theme for this household is orange, by the way. Stay tuned for generation two!!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 8- I Spy (May 31)
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2015, 05:40:45 PM »
At least they didn't get married in the bathroom.

That is true  ;) Many worse places where Palmira and Mahogany could have gotten married.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2015, 04:42:02 AM »
Great makeover. Beach wedding beats bathroom wedding any day =] Congrats, Mahogany.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2015, 01:55:12 PM »
Great makeover. Beach wedding beats bathroom wedding any day =] Congrats, Mahogany.

Could be worse places than a beach, for sure!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2015, 02:04:44 PM »
I agree Palmira is pretty,and Insane isn't the worst trait possible right? It can cause some pretty funny interactions.
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer