Author Topic: Lighting the Path - A Life States Dynasty  (Read 23128 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Lighting the Path - A Life States Dynasty
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2015, 12:53:34 PM »
Ella: Hey, Dad. Your bums on fire.
Andrew: Why so it is.

That was hilarious. It seriously looked like Andrew was not at all fazed by the fact that his behind was in flames  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2015, 04:43:40 AM »
Two butt fires in one, lol. Ah, so you didn't get an Imaginary Friend for Iris.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2015, 08:57:19 AM »
The butt fires are constant. Poor Andrew must take 4 or 5 showers a day. The Imaginary Friend just didn't happen. I'm hoping the next generation both gets one and loves it.

Iris: Mural, I'll be a young adult tomorrow. You've been around longer than I have, do you have any advice? Mural???

Iris: Yippee, graduation! I just know I'll get more awards to stare at.

Iris got her first opportunity from Sam who really needed some great produce. Thanks, Sam.

Speaking of Sam, Iris saw him while playing her bass at the park. She wasn't sure if he was ranting against TVs or on their behalf.

Ella and Sam do spend time together. It's strange how everywhere Ella goes there are scorched sims.

A little fairy revenge for all the bum fires. It hasn't even slowed her down.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2015, 09:00:17 AM »
That's sweet of Sam to give his daughter an Op. Sounds like Ella's witch powers are unsettling for some Sims, lol.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2015, 02:04:04 PM »
Fortunately, Ella may have developed a new obsession. I hope it helps.

Life goes on in the Lumen house. As Iris works diligently on her piano, Andrew writes masterpieces in the hope of staying away from fire blasts. He's written more than 60 books.

Sam is now an elder. The Lumen homestead is visible out of Sam's back window - that's how close he and their sons are.

Iris invited Randolph over and asked him to be just friends. He wasn't too pleased.

Why would Iris break up with a perfectly nice, normal sim? Hunky, vampire Marty Keaton is why.

A few days later, wasting little time, Iris proposed. She had become Nurturing and hoped to put it to use in the near future. Marty happily accepted.

All Iris's requirements were complete, save one last op. She didn't want to travel, but when requested to visit Egypt to learn senet, she couldn't refuse.

Returning home, Iris reported in and ran right over to Marty's house and sealed the deal.

Generation 4

Iris Lumen
Traits - Artistic, Insane, Unlucky, Irresistible, Nurturing
Lifetime Wish - Greener Gardens (over 50 blooms so far)

Toddler - 3 skills + pegbox and xylophone, best friends with both parents
Child - On honor roll, Ballet Recital Opportunity
Teen - On honor roll, Romantic Interest Randolph Ibarra, Cemetery job level 3

Best Friend - Ezekiel Ibarra/Witch
Career Rewards - Gardening Hero's Trophy, Gardening Skill Certificate
Unique Ops - Absolutely Great Produce, Fixing the Books, Senet Strategy
LTR - Multi-Tasker, Discount Diner, Opportunistic, Super Green Thumb
Unique Wishes - Master Gardening Skill, Earn 5,000 in Bass Tips, Reach L.10 of Gardening Career, Master Bass Skill, Master Piano Skill
Unique Skill Challenges - Money Maker Bass, Master Planter, Botanical Boss, Master Bassist, Master Farmer, Master Pianist
Mausoleum Pieces - Perfect Life Fruit
Travel - One day of 27 available

Iris in the Mausoleum

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2015, 08:31:12 AM »
Still love this challenge just for the chance to get original townies in. Congratulations, Iris.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2015, 10:11:05 AM »
@ Malley @Nettlejuice , I don't think I'm going to be so lucky with werewolves, but I will try. Marty (one of my cats is named Marty) was still 42 days to elder. His traits: Neurotic, Great Kisser, Loves the Outdoors, Athletic, and Friendly. He wants to be a Super-Star Athlete. He was at level 3 in the sports career with the Vampire, Arlo Bunch, as his boss. Welcome to the family.

Persia gave the newlyweds special elixirs to drink.

Iris: I think I heard chimes.
Marty: I've been around long enough to know what that means. Oh, and I wish to have a child with you.

Iris: Grandpa, I'm pregnant and my clothes not only match each other but my wings too. It kinda scares me. Like yetis.
Andrew: I've been worried about yetis since I was a kid and watched this Kidzone. You said something about clothes?

Soon two cribs were filled in the nursery.

First born, Oscar Lumen, a Brave, Eccentric Vampire.

Next up, Onyx Lumen, a Friendly, Insane Vampire. Ah, how sweet a trait from each parent.

And cue the theme from Rocky.

Skilling was quick and the vampboos are not only best friends with both parents, but good friends with Andrew and friends with the rest of the adults. Probably because they have no special dolls to distract them. Come on Uncle Riley, you're killing me here!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2015, 12:25:08 PM »
I vote Onyx for the next heir, those traits are fabulous.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2015, 02:22:02 PM »
Both kids are too cute :) Oscar has some awesome traits, so I think my vote goes to him.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2015, 07:09:47 PM »
This is a dictatorship, not a democracy, Hehe. Although Friendly and Insane are awesome traits, Brave and Eccentric fit better with my OCD plans. I'll try to post their childhood years tomorrow morning, but I'm leaving in the afternoon for almost a week to help my daughter move back to this side of the state. She'll only be about 2 hrs away as opposed to 5+ hrs, and no mountain range in between.
I'll probably check in from time to time, but I won't have much time to play.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2015, 09:18:23 AM »
It was time for the toddlers to become children.
Oscar developed a Good Sense of Humor.

And Onyx became suddenly afraid of water.

After Oscar grew some hair, a lot of hair, his mother called him over for a chat. She explained the dynasty to him. He took it well, but asked if they had a spreadsheet of everyone's accomplishments. Iris told him that it was on the computer, but that he wasn't allowed to use it until he was an adult.
Iris: We don't want any sudden leaps in logic. If you have any questions ask Andrew, he has a laptop.

Oscar decided to try cooking to see if he liked.
Oscar: Fun, but maybe not that useful to a vampire. We'll see.

Onyx, on the other hand, carried on with the fine family tradition of staring at certificates.

The boys did their homework together, rapidly. They became good friends and both got on the honor roll.

Oscar was always kind to Onyx. He knew life wouldn't always be easy for his brother, but he sure was a lot of fun!

Coming out of the theater, Oscar met a nice non-elder werewolf, Adria Dickens, and showed her his best plié.

He could tell she was impressed. Hah! Instant best friends. Planning, always planning.

It was time for Onyx to become a teen. He and Marty would be moving next door. They needed a calmer life for Onyx's sake.

Ella got word that Sam was getting old and might not live much longer. She tried to visit him, but he was never home. She searched all over town, but never got a chance to see him one last time.

Presence: What have you learned, Ella Lumen?
Ella: That sacrifices must sometimes be made to give your children the best chance in life. Sam knew that too. For that, and so much more, I will love him and miss him forever.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2015, 05:50:35 AM »
The spares have it hard, nothing but boredom, lol. Yikes, Sam's already gone, poor Ella.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2015, 06:22:09 PM »
Back from moving my daughter and thinking "Why did I take that screen shot?" Ah, well, time for Oscar to become a teen.

As soon as he grew some hair, Oscar got a job at the cemetery. He stayed to practice his piano.

Thankfully, he reached level 3 in his job quickly. He quit immediately as he had so much else to check off on that spreadsheet in his head.

He invited Rita Ellis, a friend from school, over. Poor girl never knew what hit her. One moment it was all hearts and sweetness.

The next it was "Let's be just friends."
Rita: "Somebody around here has issues."
Oh, Rita, if you only knew.

Having made an enormous amount in tips playing the piano, Oscar turned his attention to the drums.

Oscar was soon ready for young adulthood.

Time to grow some hair again.

Offline awaytobeunshaken

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2015, 08:29:29 AM »
LOL, poor Oscar, doomed to forever age up bald.