Author Topic: CAS Mode ruins default hair?  (Read 977 times)

Offline Darviathar

• Nooboo
CAS Mode ruins default hair?
« on: May 24, 2015, 04:53:23 PM »
I enjoy playing a lot of different households in my Sims games, so I was on a new one (not the one I've sunk dozens of hours into) and got invited to the birthday party of my most "experienced" sim.  I attended, and was distraught when she aged herself up and got grey hair.  I was hoping that this would not carry over into the next time I played that household, but it did.  She went from a midrange young adult to an elder somewhow.  She's been around, and has used the youth potion a few times previously.  Of course using it at day 0 of the elder lifespan did nothing for me, so I was forced to use CAS edit mode to restore her.  It seems to have worked, but the hair on one of the sims that lives with her has become bugged, and is basically bald on top.  It is default hair (it is the default Don Lothorio character).  I cannot seem to get it to appear properly in game, and have been forced to change his hairstyle so that he doesn't look like one of the 3 stooges.  Is there any way to fix this?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: CAS Mode ruins default hair?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 06:34:26 PM »
Hi Darviathar,

This has got me stumped as to what to do other than maybe repairing the game might help, or if you have a previous game-save that you can go back to.

Repair the Game
Right Click on the game and select Repair Game.

*See this post for more details on Repairing the Game.
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,22091.msg392674.html#msg392674

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything