Author Topic: Forum Email Notifications?  (Read 1879 times)

Offline johnnabither

• Nooboo
Forum Email Notifications?
« on: May 30, 2015, 07:55:08 PM »
This isn't game related.. But when I have subscribed to a post.. I get a notification from Tapatalk and an email notification.. Any way I can stop the email notifications??

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Forum Email Notifications?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 08:52:15 PM »
I am not familiar with Tapatalk, but if you're referring to the forum email notifications, here's how you would do that.

When you're logged into the forum, go to the Home Menu (highlighted in green). Look for the word Profile. Click it and the select Account Settings. Mouse over Modify Profile and choose Notifications. Uncheck Receive forum newsletters, announcements and important notifications by email. Click Save Settings when finished.

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline johnnabither

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 12:43:30 PM »
Great!!! I just modified that do hopefully that works! :-) FYI Tapatalk is the mobile version of the forum.. So much easier to read when on mobile! :-)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 07:57:56 PM »
I'm glad you asked that, and thank MrsFlynn for providing an answer. Tapatalk is a plugin for Forums that makes it more readable on mobile. It seems to be growing in popularity around here, so I keep updating it. I guess that app has its own notifications, and in this case you would want to disable one, the other or both sets of notifications.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 05:42:00 AM »
I just subscribed to my Sims 4 Guides thread, as I sometimes forget to check stickies for new posts and missed a couple of things for a month:-[

I'd like to remind members that you are able to subscribe to posts, as well as entire boards, and the Forum will automatically send you emails about new posts. It's a really handy feature if you're really interested in a certain topic here on the Forum.

You can go to Profile > Notifications to manage them, and remove them when needed :)