Author Topic: Posting challenges?  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Stardusting

• Nooboo
Posting challenges?
« on: June 05, 2015, 04:37:16 AM »
I have recentlyy started writting challenges and storys on my blog and wanted to share them here, I have found where to share stories but where can I post challenges and get feedback on them?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Posting challenges?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 07:35:10 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, Stardusting!

With regards to challenges, for TS3 we had a Projects board, and I expect that eventually we'll add one for TS4, too.

In the meantime, if you're writing a story based on one of your challenges, it would go in Miscellaneous Stories, with a link to the challenge in your blog for the rules.

You might also be interested in the Forum's Challenge Tournament, an annual event that begins in January. There's a challenge team that devises the challenges, but you can send them a PM (private message) with one of your ideas. I would suggest looking over past challenges before doing that, to see if your idea has been done already. You might also be interested in entering the Tournament. All you have to do is follow the rules for the ongoing challenge(s) and post your score in the appropriate thread. The Tournament is more about having fun than winning, so it doesn't matter when you start participating.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 11:13:46 AM »
I would like to add to what Marian said -

If you are wanting to share rules and such of your challenges, you should send it to Pam and Metro, who will approve it, and guide you from there. Please see link below for more details.

Re: Question on Project Writing
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,22422.msg397668.html#msg397668

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Stardusting

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 04:47:46 PM »
Thank you so much for the help, it's nice to have a fourm that helps new people, I wanst expecting a reply for another day or two!

anything