Author Topic: Simcity BuitIt on PC?  (Read 1938 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Simcity BuitIt on PC?
« on: October 22, 2015, 02:30:11 AM »
Does anyone know how to get Simcity BuitIt to work on a virtual mobile application on PC? I just started playing, but my phone is so small I'd much rather play on my pc unless I'm actually out and about.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Simcity BuitIt on PC?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 02:48:56 PM »
I am not familiar with SimCity Buildit, so I did a search on it and found this site that might help in downloading it to play on your PC.

SimCity BuildIt for PC Download
https://www.appsforpcwiki.com/simcity-buildit-for-pc-download-windows-878-1xpmac-and-computer/

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 03:32:42 AM »
Thanks :) I may have to give Blue Stacks a go. I have Andy which is the same sort of thing, but whenever I try to run the app it just crashes back to the virtual mobile screen.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 03:54:19 AM »
I have tried Bluestacks, but they only let you play once or twice before they want a subscription ($2 a month paid yearly in advance) or want you to install other apps. Andy is apparently a bit dodgy in that it likes to give you little things like adware. I use an emulator called DuOS it's not free, but a one off licence fee is only $10. Plus you can use it for a month before you need to pay.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 03:11:56 AM »
I discovered finally that there is a known issue with Andy and Buildit. It was rated up there with Blue Stacks, but I don't like adware, and most of all, I don't like that it is difficult to uninstall without a professional uninstaller. I get a script error trying to uninstall it with the uninstaller (which is well hidden) and with windows uninstaller.

Blue Stacks is doing ok. I guess I don't mind if I have to download some more apps. I'm not exactly playing them.

If anyone here is a fan of SimCity, they will LOVE buildit, I'm sure. If the most recent PC game is anywhere near as good as this mobile game app, then I'll be sure to buy it!

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 12:46:55 AM »
did you try cities skyline?

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 02:32:50 AM »
I haven't, no. Only the original Sim City, and the the more recent release with the deluxe version where you get to drive around as major or be the police and catch criminals.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.