Author Topic: A zombie came through the window  (Read 1849 times)

Offline SanBlasBobbie

• Nooboo
A zombie came through the window
« on: November 13, 2015, 04:36:40 PM »
I have been playing The Sims for years, all through 1 and 2 and now 3. (Haven't bought 4 yet.) I have all Expansions and Stuff, and some Premium Content, but nothing that isn't from EA; I use NRAAS Overwatch, ErrorTrap, and MasterController. I don't (well okay, rarely) use cheats; maybe a "testingcheatsenabled true" and a "buydebug" to spawn some things, but that's it. I hate the way "moveobjects on" seems to bork up the game and haven't used it in years.

Anyway,  I have never seen this happen: my Sim was repairing her broken shower and then mopping the puddle, and looked up to find a zombie in the Steam-It-Up Sauna! Startled the heck out of me, but my Sim was nonchalant, just used the Moodlet Manager to Cure her (the zombie) who then stepped out into the backyard - right through the window!  I have 3 doors on my house; they are all Locked to "everyone buy myself."  How the heck did that zombie get into my house? How did she get out through a window??

I kinda like the zombies, so I don't want to set the lunar cycle to one phase only, and I don't want to click on the mailbox and remove all the zombies; I keep them the heck outta my garden with fences and locked gates, and that's fine. I just don't want them in my tub! Should I fence in the entire back yard? Every window??

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: A zombie came through the window
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 06:33:02 PM »
Hi SanBlasBobbie,

I'm thinking that might be a glitch in your game, but not for sure. However what you may want to do is fence your yard if you don't want the zombies popping up in your yard/house.

I am not entirely sure if this will work, as I don't play with zombies on in my games. But have read many that do play with zombies on have a fence around their whole yard to help prevent zombies from being bothersome.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SanBlasBobbie

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 01:34:35 AM »
Well, that's just it. I really don't mind zombies showing up on my property (I've had some meaningful interactions with zombies), so I don't want to fence off my entire yard. I just don't want them in the house! Maybe fencing off my windows is the best solution.

Bobbie

Offline SanBlasBobbie

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 03:35:30 PM »
I have a feeling that it's the Sauna that's glitched. I had my Sim do some hydrotherapy, and she went outside and got into it through the window as well! So I sold off the Sauna and replaced it with the nice Pythagoras corner tub, and no more problems. That's nice, I didn't want to get rid of the poor ol' zombies, who must have enough problems in their lives already.

anything