Author Topic: Solution to a some messed up content by a mod or two?  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Junan

• Townie
Solution to a some messed up content by a mod or two?
« on: December 28, 2015, 04:16:54 PM »
I'm unsure which mod(s) or custom content might be causing this, but I have a few problems relating to objects from the ITF expansion, namely the following two:

• A few moodlets do not show up such as Hunger Resolved, Pristine Protection and Favoured Cleansing
  • The ITF bathtub* has a couple of problems in itself;
    • when the Take Bath option is used, the bathing is finished in 0.5 seconds from the Sim sitting in it (as if hit by a Hygiene Charm)
    • Bubble Baths do not gradually raise Hygiene until the Tranquil moodlet kicks in at the end
If someone knows what might be causing these, I'd happily remove them although a method to help find them may prove useful too.

*I also tested the Spring Serenity Shower (Seasons) and the Shower of Power (base) and none of these bathtubs have what I described.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Solution to a some messed up content by a mod or two?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 05:44:04 PM »
I'm not sure which mods are causing problems for you, but the best thing I can think of is to take them out and put them in one by one to see which are causing the conflict.

We've had to do that a few times with the mods Hubby and I use. It's a major pain, but it's worth it.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 06:37:32 AM »
Ok, I just noticed the moodlets have returned; the last mod removed was this. I had like no idea that conflicted since Dashboard came up with nothing; I haven't been able to find the cause of the bathtub situation though.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 10:59:32 AM »
Thank you for the update!! It's interesting that mod is conflicting. As It's one of them I have considered using.

This just came to me. Have you tried uninstalling the last mod you last added? It might (?) help the bathtub situation?

MrsFlynn
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 11:25:31 AM »

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 02:09:36 PM »
I am not sure as most of those are unfamiliar to me.