Author Topic: When I click on the birthday calendar, it gives me an error "invalid year"  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Is this happening to anyone else? I'm trying to see whether I've missed anyone's birthdays and I just can't access it.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
I just tried to click Calendar up in the Home menu and got the same error message - "invalid year". So I'm thinking either something glitched with the forum software or the calendar got turned off.

I'll let @Carl know about this.

Thanks for letting us know!! :)

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Thanks.  Fixed!  It's a weird setting to set the min/max year that can be displayed.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Awesim! I was on SCS and saw a name that looked familiar to me on their birthday calendar and was like "I'm sure I know X from Carl's" so I raced over here to check if the birthdays matched before sending the person a "hi! Fancy meeting you here!" Message and looking like a prat lol

I think I clicked on calendar about 4 times before I finally realised "yeah, that's not working" lol (definition of insanity: trying to do the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different reaction/outcome)

So we had our own personal Y2K bug here ;-D only this was the Y2K+16 bug ;-D that is so cool ;-D

Oh, just in case you can't tell: I had a fantastic day at work today so I'm all happy and hyper (about 2 straws short of manic but getting there) and just loving life right now! Oh, and when I'm like that I tend to babble (more than usual) lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
  @Carl . Thanks so much for putting our new calendar up for 2016 .   :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
It's good to 2019 I think! For some reason it wants to let me limit it. Glad you had such a great day at work Magpie! I am hoping to have the same after a nice weekend away :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Yeah, hold thumbs today is just as good! And I'll hold thumbs for your day too! While I have you as a captive audience, I just wanna say that my Tapatalk for Android issues seem to be on the mend as well (I can't find the thread I created for some reason) thanks for that too!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything