Author Topic: Looking for a rideable skateboard?  (Read 11894 times)

Offline vgamer1991

• Llama Wrangler
Looking for a rideable skateboard?
« on: January 13, 2016, 07:42:26 PM »
Hey all. I love the rollerskating provided by Seasons (and the indoor roller rink lot one can add to their town), and bikes...well, they're bikes. What I'm looking for is a skateboard. Ideally it could be ridden by Children, Teens and Young Adults (basically the age groups most likely to skateboard in real life), and would contribute to the Athletic skill as well as fill up the Fun motive, and I think it should travel about as fast as a bike (so a child's skateboard might be just a little slower than one used by teens or young adults). If Seasons is installed maybe it could use the half-pipe, too. If such a thing doesn't yet exist, could someone create it for me or teach me how to create it myself? Thanks guys!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Looking for a rideable skateboard?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 12:39:22 AM »
I don't know if anything like this exists. But it sounds like an awesome idea!! You may have better luck finding someone to help with creating custom content over at http://modthesims.info/
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline vgamer1991

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 09:39:32 PM »
Thanks for the link MrsFlynn, and I'm glad you like the idea :) I've posted it over at MTS.

EDIT: ...Or at least, I THOUGHT I had posted it...but apparently I hadn't. Oh well. It is for sure posted now though :P

Offline Chris

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 03:35:34 AM »

anything