Author Topic: The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition - Rare Breeds  (Read 3796 times)

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition - Rare Breeds
« on: May 11, 2016, 04:53:46 PM »
So, I've had this game for a while but when I originally got my PS3 many years ago I didn't have any interest in internet connection.  Then recently I decided I wanted internet so I was catching up on adding some DLC to games and finding some wallpaper I liked for my PS3.  I bought a PS4 for my birthday but still keep my PS3 up and running, because I still use it.  Anyway, my Sims 3 Pets is the limited edition one that comes with a code for you to download rare breeds of pets.  I originally threw out the code since I didn't have internet.  I did the same thing for American McGee's Alice Madness returns which came with a code to download the original game American McGee's Alice but I found if you have Alice Madness Returns installed there's an option to download the original game right on the main screen, it goes through the PS Store but it's still free as long as you have Madness Returns.  The original game was only for PC but it's fun to play the original, but I've enjoyed the sequel a lot more so far.

Anyway, back on topic...so since I don't have the code anymore is there a way to download the rare breeds without the code, like through the game or something?  I saw an option to go to the PS Store but I tried searching The Sims 3 Pets and all I get are trailers and some game play videos.

Thanks in advance.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition - Rare Breeds
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 05:48:15 PM »
You may need to contact EA's Customer Service, but if you have proof of purchase of the game it may be as easy as asking them about a lost downloadable content code.

How To: Contact EA's Customer Service / Use EA Help
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21898.msg401708#msg401708
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 07:13:24 PM »
You may need to contact EA's Customer Service, but if you have proof of purchase of the game it may be as easy as asking them about a lost downloadable content code.

How To: Contact EA's Customer Service / Use EA Help
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21898.msg401708#msg401708

Thanks.  I bought the game a while ago though and don't have the case anymore so I'm not sure if I have a way of showing I actually paid for it.  I put all my games in a CD case to save space.  So, I think my only proof of purchase would be the receipt which is long gone. :(

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 07:26:38 PM »
You could always ask about it anyway. Maybe a photo of the DVD game might help. I don't know. The worst they can say is they can't help you. Best thing they can do is offer you a content code. :)
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 09:11:35 AM »
You could always ask about it anyway. Maybe a photo of the DVD game might help. I don't know. The worst they can say is they can't help you. Best thing they can do is offer you a content code. :)

Thanks for your help. :)

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 06:59:47 PM »
So, I went to that website and put in the information required, such as game...but all I could do was The Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack (which is the PC version) but I did get to do console and a brief sentence about the issue.  Then my options were to have a rep call me or do a live chat which was said to take under 5 minutes to connect.  I waited almost 10 minutes and it was still loading for the chat.  Even though I'm not in twitter I saw the twitter section for EA which said that a rep will ask for proof of purchase which could be a pic of your game, a receipt, the game in it's case or something like that.  I have a digital camera but my PC is older and for some reason the pics don't load on my computer anymore.  I might need a new memory card.  I tried searching for an email address for customer service but didn't find anything.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 08:06:46 PM »
I've had problems contacting EA's CS before. Try clearing your browser's cache and/or using a different browser for example IE or Chrome.

How-To: Clear your browser's cache
http://help.ea.com/en/article/clearing-your-browsers-cache/

From what I understand EA doesn't have an email or phone number that you can easily use to get in contact with them.

Try plugging the digital camera into the computer via usb cable. A couple of our old digital cameras had a usb cable and could use it to move/copy photos from camera to pc.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 04:47:20 PM »
Kodak downloader wasn't working right for me but I figured out I can take a pic of my game with my web cam but the pic is slightly blurry and it doesn't say the limited edition on the CD I think it just said it on the case.  I hope this'll be OK.  Still on hold for the chat maybe nobody is home. (lol)