Author Topic: Viewing only relevant posts.  (Read 4424 times)

Offline tonycdh

• Townie
  • What does the llama say?
    • Me
Viewing only relevant posts.
« on: May 17, 2016, 11:57:44 PM »
I have it so when I visit this site that unread posts show up, however, there are so many dynasty and legacy posts that show and am not interested at all in seeing these every time I log on. Is there anyway to block posts with certain keywords like dynasty and legacy!?  Any help would be appreciated.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Viewing only relevant posts.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 12:01:22 AM »
Hmm.. I'm not entirely sure on this. So we'll have to @Carl to ask him if he knows.

Thanks for asking. :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 12:05:58 AM »
Something that might help - just noticed this, you can checkmark Ignore Topics (right side of the screen) When you look at the new topics from Show unread posts since last visit.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 12:06:20 AM »
@tonycdh  Yep, we got you covered. People can even do this to ignore the other game if they're only here for 3 or 4.

Head to Profile > Account Settings > Ignore Board options. This will stop new posts from showing up on unread since last visit (but not new replies since last visit). The new post indicator will also not light up when you've got a board ignored. Since we have good organization here, it should help you a lot :)