Author Topic: Questions regarding werewolves  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Questions regarding werewolves
« on: July 19, 2016, 04:54:44 PM »
Hello again,

I was wondering if it is to be considered "normal" if a sim has a different appearance in their werewolf form from game to game. The sims in question are premade townies from the beginning of the game...in case this makes a difference.

Another thing; has anyone else had the issue of werewolves loosing their eye glow after a while? I'm thinking it must be a bug, though unsure of what is causing it.

That's all from me this time around :)

Nindigo
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Questions regarding werewolves
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 05:16:36 PM »
I am not overly experienced with werewolves, but I do know they can change between werewolf and human forms. But that doesn't really seem to be the problem you're experiencing in this case. Hopefully Mrs Flynn or someone else will have a better answer than me to your problem.

Dek

Hello again,

I was wondering if it is to be considered "normal" if a sim has a different appearance in their werewolf form from game to game. The sims in question are premade townies from the beginning of the game...in case this makes a difference.

Another thing; has anyone else had the issue of werewolves loosing their eye glow after a while? I'm thinking it must be a bug, though unsure of what is causing it.

That's all from me this time around :)

Nindigo

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 05:49:18 PM »
I don't have experience with werewolves. However, what your experiencing is not normal. The Sim regardless of life state or if they're pre-made Townies or custom made Sims shouldn't look different from game to game.

There wasn't any mention of any troubleshooting tips that were tried. So forgive me for listing any that have already been tried.

1. Anytime my game acts odd, I do a factory reset first thing. It usually fixes a lot of bugs/glitches.

Sims 3 Factory Reset (What & Howto)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401814#msg401814

2. Reset/Evict Family.

Reset Town, Individual Sims and/or Evict Household
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401812#msg401812

3. Deleting game cache files. It may not help this particular problem. But it is generally a good idea to do as part of game maintenance from time to time.

Delete Game Cache Files (What & Howto)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401809#msg401809
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 06:17:09 AM »
Thanks for your replies :) It's appreciated.

I've managed to learn that both of my issues are still unhandled bugs on EA's part. Some players are even worse off than me, having their sims randomly changing also their non-werewolf appearance between transformations. Ugh. Furthermore, the eye glow apparently disappears after save and logout, but I've found a mod that at least counters this.

This is the first time I play a werewolf family, so I guess that's why I never noticed these problems with Supernatural.

Nindigo
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted