Author Topic: How do I get minor pets.  (Read 1614 times)

Offline xXGamerGirl85Xx

• Nooboo
How do I get minor pets.
« on: August 08, 2016, 09:38:39 PM »
 Today I was reading some information about the Sims 3 Pets expansion and found out they have minor pets. I looked at the rodents to see if they had guinea pigs but they didn't then found out the wombat was the guinea pig. So I am looking everywhere on the internet to see how to get these minor pets. Do I have to buy them, find them, buy their cage then buy them, or any way that you know. Also can you edit the minor animals, I really want a black and white guinea pig. :)

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: How do I get minor pets.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 10:33:46 PM »
You need to find them in the wild, unless if you have Pets limited edition in which case you get a pet store where you can buy minor pets. They aren't very easy to find especially if you want something specific. If your sim has a cat, the cat will hunt and bring back minor pets. Or otherwise, the collection manager is very helpful.
You can't edit minor pets.

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xXGamerGirl85Xx

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 11:20:27 PM »
 Ok. Do they have the Pets limited edition on Amazon and they said to pre-order the limited edition but it has been like 4 or 5 years since that expansion came out.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 11:53:17 PM »
Buy a used disc. It will be cheaper.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 01:20:50 AM »
Be careful of purchasing used Sims games. As once the game key code is used, it cannot be used again. The game or a new game key code will need to be purchased.

Contact EA's customer service to see if a game key code can be purchased.

How To: Contact EA's Customer Service / Use EA Help
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21898.msg401708#msg401708

** It's not recommended to buy used, due to the problems with having to not only buy the used copy, but having to try to see if you can buy a new game code for it.

It may be a good idea to contact EA's customer service to see if they'll give you the limited edition items anyway with proof of purchase of Sims 3 Pets.
New Members, Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * -- Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline xXGamerGirl85Xx

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 10:00:37 AM »
 I was never going to buy used because I like new games not ones used by people and I can't contact them because I put in the wrong birthday. It has to be an other way like email perhaps or I use my other account that I made.