Author Topic: How do I get minor pets.  (Read 3772 times)

Offline xXGamerGirl85Xx

• Nooboo
How do I get minor pets.
« on: August 08, 2016, 09:38:39 PM »
 Today I was reading some information about the Sims 3 Pets expansion and found out they have minor pets. I looked at the rodents to see if they had guinea pigs but they didn't then found out the wombat was the guinea pig. So I am looking everywhere on the internet to see how to get these minor pets. Do I have to buy them, find them, buy their cage then buy them, or any way that you know. Also can you edit the minor animals, I really want a black and white guinea pig. :)

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Re: How do I get minor pets.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 10:33:46 PM »
You need to find them in the wild, unless if you have Pets limited edition in which case you get a pet store where you can buy minor pets. They aren't very easy to find especially if you want something specific. If your sim has a cat, the cat will hunt and bring back minor pets. Or otherwise, the collection manager is very helpful.
You can't edit minor pets.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xXGamerGirl85Xx

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 11:20:27 PM »
 Ok. Do they have the Pets limited edition on Amazon and they said to pre-order the limited edition but it has been like 4 or 5 years since that expansion came out.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 11:53:17 PM »
Buy a used disc. It will be cheaper.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 01:20:50 AM »
Be careful of purchasing used Sims games. As once the game key code is used, it cannot be used again. The game or a new game key code will need to be purchased.

Contact EA's customer service to see if a game key code can be purchased.

How To: Contact EA's Customer Service / Use EA Help
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21898.msg401708#msg401708

** It's not recommended to buy used, due to the problems with having to not only buy the used copy, but having to try to see if you can buy a new game code for it.

It may be a good idea to contact EA's customer service to see if they'll give you the limited edition items anyway with proof of purchase of Sims 3 Pets.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline xXGamerGirl85Xx

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 10:00:37 AM »
 I was never going to buy used because I like new games not ones used by people and I can't contact them because I put in the wrong birthday. It has to be an other way like email perhaps or I use my other account that I made.

anything