Author Topic: Aging Glitch for Ghosts?  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Aging Glitch for Ghosts?
« on: August 15, 2016, 11:41:47 AM »
Hi, I'm currently trying to play a ghost legacy and several of my family members now who are ghosts have aging turned off on them in spite of the fact that I have aging on. Is this a glitch or game design? If a glitch, how do I correct it?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Aging Glitch for Ghosts?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 02:13:43 PM »
@Sonshine

I don't play with ghosts. But from my logic it would seem it's by design that ghosts don't age?
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 12:29:41 AM »
@Sonshine

I seem to recall that in towns where ghosts were parts of playable families from the start of proceedings, rather than as a member of the local graveyard, once those ghosts were around long enough to have aged up into the next age group that they would disappear into the netherworld.

Not sure if that helps, but thought I should share just in case.

Offline TheCallOfScaryStuf

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 05:34:59 AM »
Hi, I'm currently trying to play a ghost legacy and several of my family members now who are ghosts have aging turned off on them in spite of the fact that I have aging on. Is this a glitch or game design? If a glitch, how do I correct it?
You can age your ghost by using the 'testingcheatsenabled true' then right click and cause age transition cheat. Otherwise, they don't age...they're dead.

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 01:06:10 PM »
@Sonshine: Are you playing with NRaas Story Progression? Because the default aging setting for ghosts with the mod is to not age them. I forget the exact path to find it, but if it's the case, I'll tell you where to look. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 08:37:53 PM »
I found the solution. I was able to set ghosts in a caste and set that caste for aging on (nraas). That solved it.