Author Topic: Where can I find rubies for the potent cure elixr?  (Read 8197 times)

Offline xXGamerGirl85Xx

• Nooboo
Where can I find rubies for the potent cure elixr?
« on: August 28, 2016, 01:51:19 PM »
 I got the sims 3 not to long ago and it was really fun. The only problem is that I accidently asked a vampire sim to turn me into a vampire. Well, I wanted her to become a mermaid but I have to make an elixr. I have been going to the elixr shop and they don't have rubies. I also looked for them in my backyard but still none. Is there a cheat that I can use to get rubies? I tried from the debug and it said spawners but I'm still new to the game so I don't know what those are. By the way my sim lives in Isla Paradiso.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Where can I find rubies for the potent cure elixr?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 02:42:14 PM »
It's been so long since I've went gem hunting I'm not real sure where to find what. If you want to cheat to get the gems, you put some gem spawners on your lot. As for which ones I'm not sure on that. Oh, wait. I may have found something: BuyDebug Spawners List

Looks like gem spawner Epic will spawn rubies.

You can take your Sim into create a Sim and turn her into which ever lifestate you want.

Press Shift-Ctrl-C (all together) to open the cheat console. Type testingcheatsenabled on and then you can click on your Sim to then take them into CAS.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xXGamerGirl85Xx

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 03:12:17 PM »
 I tried changing her into a human in CAS but I didn't work. I'll ask my pets to hunt for gems and get gems from the spawner I guess. Also for some reason, I think vampires are meaner then humans because well my sims husband confessed that he cheated on her (I didn't know that) and she got really mad. Then after the moodlet went away, they divorced. I wish I could have made the choice. But they are getting along still. Why vampires, why.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 04:38:55 PM »
Buy the collection helper, a lifetime reward for 40000 lifetime happiness points. It will go in your sim's inventory. Click on it (it's a butterfly symbol) and select the "gems" option. All gems in the world will appear on the map, and the ones that look dark pink / light red are likely to be rubies. Rubies are common, so there must be several in the world.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 07:23:31 PM »
You can change her lifestate with mods, if you're using NRaas.
Another way is I know you can buy a Anti-Vampirism potion from the Science center to remove Vampirism as well. Good luck!

Offline xXGamerGirl85Xx

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 11:20:24 AM »
 I don't like to get mods because they make my game glitch. Anyway I found out that one of the hidden islands has rubies so I unlocked it with a cheat and got the ruby. So she is now a human. By the way she and her ex-husband are back together. :)