Author Topic: Glitched Burning Sands?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Nemmet

• Nooboo
Glitched Burning Sands?
« on: September 14, 2016, 12:59:35 AM »
So yeah. I'm doing Burning Sands and my Flame Fruit just isn't appearing because my Pyramid does not match up to what it apparently should be? I feel like I'm somehow literally not in the right area. I've done this multiple times before, but it's been a while since I played last.. I mean, I've got Pets, Spn, WA, and two small others installed and running at the same time, so maybe that's it? I dunno. Like I said, maybe I'm just not in the right place.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Glitched Burning Sands?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 10:54:29 AM »
I'm not sure if this will help, but there is a walkthrough of World Adventure worlds. It may help you determine if you're in the wrong place or not.

Temple of the Burning Sands
http://walkthruwa.blogspot.com/2009/12/temple-of-burning-sands.html
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nemmet

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 11:41:04 AM »
I saw that one in trying to figure out where I and it actually were. He went to the Pyramid of Burning Sands and so did I. Mine, however, didn't look like that. I've looked all over the map and I can't seem to find where I need to go. And I used the star marker for the thing to make sure I went to the right place, too.

Offline ihateforums

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 08:44:10 PM »
That's the wrong part of the pyramid; for the flame fruit you want to take the locked door to your right on entering (you should have received the keystone at the start of the adventure).