Author Topic: Lag!  (Read 2475 times)

Offline murtonminer

• Nooboo
Lag!
« on: September 23, 2016, 12:47:50 PM »
Hey guys,
Island Paradise is such a fun expansion but it is kinda ruined for me because of the constant lag. I have found that resetsim * helps for about 5 minutes and then the lag returns. I have tried deleting various families but none have reduced lag. I don't really want to download mods out of official sims 3 content and I don't want to delete houseboats as that is one of the reasons that I love the pack so much. Please help  :-[ :-[.
(It's a pain to go through every houseboat except a couple and delete them as it takes absolutely ages. Is there a different solution?)

Thanks Guys,
Murtonminer

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Lag!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 03:42:00 PM »
There may not be a whole lot that can be done without mods and/or removing houses and families to help reduce lag and glitches in regards to Island Paradise. As it's known to be a very laggy and glitchy town by default.

In the link directly below there are some basic tips to relieve lag and freezing in-game. In the link below that it talks about what others have done to reduce the lag while playing in IP.

Tips to Relieve Lag and Freezing
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=24709.msg422978#msg422978

Does anyone have a lag-free game?
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=16695.msg317430#msg317430
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Happy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Sims 3 is awesome!!!
Re: Lag!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 05:33:10 AM »
I have a lag too! :( You can try lowering the graphics, it will make the screen look weird, but it should make it go faster. Hope that helped! :)
People shouldn't insult each other, after all, we all are human beings, how different are we?

anything