Author Topic: Waiter Stuck outside!  (Read 5212 times)

Offline redstar0724

• Nooboo
Waiter Stuck outside!
« on: September 25, 2016, 07:50:20 PM »
I downloaded a few restaurants from the gallery and I can't get any of those to work right with this issue... I sent my sim to dine out and when I get there the waiter is outside and wont move and I am unable to click the podium to be seated. I replaced the restaurant with a different one and same issue. Then I thought maybe it was the lot some I tried on a different lot and the same thing. I even tried to buy the restaurant with another family and hired new employees and went back the the family I was playing before and sent her back to the restaurant still. The water is always stuck outside but all other employees are fine. No clue what to do! Just so I'm clear though, I'm not trying to run the restaurant, I want my sims to be able to go eat out. I haven't been able to find another other post with this issue. Please help! Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Waiter Stuck outside!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 09:09:48 PM »
This may be apart of the Dine Out bugs. Check the link below for some work-around tips.

[Dine Out] Issues and Workarounds
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2016/06/dine-out-issues-and-workarounds/

A couple of other tips:

Reset Sim or just simply using manage households to delete. Try downloading a Maxis made restaurant rather than one of the gallery.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything