Author Topic: Can I add a second story to the Adore-Adobe?  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Jake Johnson

• Llama Wrangler
Can I add a second story to the Adore-Adobe?
« on: October 08, 2016, 07:36:49 PM »
See topic.

I am going for a version of Cinderella I came up with, in which Drizella (the ugly stepsister) flees with Cinderella after Lady Tremaine (Cinderella's stepmother) was slain via a dagger owned by Drizella (she swears she neither did it nor has the arm strength to literally pin Lady Tremaine to her bed via a dagger through her chest.)

Cinderella thinks she saw something, but she isn't 100% sure what...

Yet Drizella flees to Sunset Valley, bringing along Cinderella to cook and clean.

I was thinking of giving Cinderella the downstairs bedroom, closest to the bookcase and kitchen (her primary duties are keeping the place clean and cooking), and making an upstairs bedroom and bathroom for Drizella; BTW, Cinderella gets the cheap cot, and Drizella gets the luxurious bed (just like the story.)

As I said in my topic title, is it possible to add a second story to the Adore-Adobe?  If so, how?  I've tried several things to add the second story, none of which worked.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Can I add a second story to the Adore-Adobe?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 11:10:22 PM »
I'm not familiar with the Sims 3 on console. We haven't played it for quite some time. But did search on it and found a video that may help in house building and adding onto a house.

Building My House - The Sims 3 (PlayStation 3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xZSgh8dC-g

If you have the Xbox version you may want to search out how to build a house in Sims 3 Xbox 360. As the controls may be slightly different from the PS3 version.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.