Author Topic: Accidentally deleted an 'opportunity' book from inventory - XBox360  (Read 3295 times)

Offline PinkStarLights

• Nooboo
So my Sim was either level 10 in political career or close to it when given an opportunity to read a book. I can't "report back" until I read it but I accidentally deleted it. I've looked in the book store,library, my home and inventories. That Sim died and I brought her back,changed her career( the "report back" option still there the whole time but grayed out) and at level 10 again(after returning from different carer)but that opportunity still won't return. How can I get this book back? I even got the son in law to switch to politics in hopes he'll get the book but nothing! He's level 6 and I'm playing on Xbox 360

Oh and I'm playing sims3

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Accidentally deleted an 'opportunity' book from inventory - XBox360
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 02:22:57 AM »
You may need to go back to a previous save, if you have one. If not, cancel the opportunity if you haven't already to see if it will come back up later on.

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PinkStarLights

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 12:26:49 PM »
You may need to go back to a previous save, if you have one. If not, cancel the opportunity if you haven't already to see if it will come back up later on.

So my Sim was either level 10 in political career or close to it when given an opportunity to read a book. I can't "report back" until I read it but I accidentally deleted it. I've looked in the book store,library, my home and inventories. That Sim died and I brought her back,changed her career( the "report back" option still there the whole time but grayed out) and at level 10 again(after returning from different carer)but that opportunity still won't return. How can I get this book back? I even got the son in law to switch to politics in hopes he'll get the book but nothing! He's level 6 and I'm playing on Xbox 360

Oh and I'm playing sims3

I wish I had a save but it's long gone. Please tell me how do I cancel it?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 01:28:26 PM »
It's been so long since we've played the Sims 3 on console that neither Hubby or I can remember.

I'm not really finding much online about the Xbox 360 version of the game either. :(
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline PinkStarLights

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 01:40:01 PM »
Don't worry,you still helped me!! Omg it was in my face this whole time and never knew I could cancel until now! Thank you so much!!