Author Topic: What is the best way to add a new bedroom to the Adore-Abode?  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Jake Johnson

• Llama Wrangler
What is the best way to add a new bedroom to the Adore-Abode?
« on: December 23, 2016, 08:12:30 AM »
See topic.

I am working with an idea I read on my Jekyll and Hyde topic - make two sisters with completely opposing traits - Good vs Evil, Neat vs Slob, Artistic vs Can't Stand Art, Technophobe vs Handy, Bookworm vs Athletic (I know those two aren't total opposites, but it works.)

The sisters are named Yin and Yang Balance

I want to give the sisters each their own bedroom, on opposite sides of the Adore-Adobe.  Yes, I know that means removing the bedroom right next to the kitchen/dining room - Yin's bedroom is to the left of the living room, and Yang's room is to the right of the kitchen.

What would be the best way to add a new bedroom?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: What is the best way to add a new bedroom to the Adore-Abode?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 10:09:45 AM »
I'm not sure what the real question is. If it's how to build (?) or just a question of if you should add the rooms?

The post linked below has a Youtube video linked in it that shows how to build houses. This should help with how to build.

Re: Can I add a second story to the Adore-Adobe?
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=27247.msg451893#msg451893

If it's a question on whether to add the rooms or not. I'd say that's up to you.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.