Author Topic: Downloadable content: Whoops, something went wrong. *Fixed*  (Read 7019 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Downloadable content: Whoops, something went wrong. *Fixed*
« on: December 27, 2016, 06:22:26 PM »
I can't access the downloadable content in-game. I've tried restarting my game and restarting origin. I've checked my in-game online access both in the game and in origin. I saw that it was an issue at least 12 months ago, but I haven't found any solutions from back then, either. I was hoping to take advantage of the holiday sale, but I like the in-game version because I can see everything that comes with a pack.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Downloadable content: Whoops, something went wrong.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 07:31:47 PM »
If I am understanding the issue correctly, (Can't access downloadable content in-game.) You may need to turn on Origin In-Game.

In the Origin client, click the word Origin > Application Settings > Origin In-Game - Click the off/on button to turn it on.

There is a known bug with Origin In-Game not working properly. I can't tell if the issue has been resolved yet or not. I also am not finding anything much on that part of the problem.

I am assuming you can view the in-game gallery just fine?

If you want to see what packs you own you can go to the Sims website: https://www.thesims.com/ and click on Store > Visit the Store. After signing in, it will show you what packs you own and/or have to purchase.

You can also see what packs you own in the Origin client by clicking on My Games Library > Sims 4. Under the Play Button look for the words Extra Content. Click on that to see what DLC you own as well as the freebies.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: Downloadable content: Whoops, something went wrong.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 09:22:39 PM »
It's turned on in Origin. I can use the gallery just fine. I did however find a way to view the new content on the website. https://www.thesims.com/store/mac-pc-download-addon-the-sims-4-city-living
I like to see the new buy/build items as well as clothes hair etc. The new game content is intriguing, but building is my favourite part :D