Author Topic: Stardew Valley  (Read 23202 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Stardew Valley
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2021, 01:58:24 AM »
I'm thinking about doing a farm with remixed bundles, too @oshizu.  However, I don't really want to start from the beginning now.  I want to see more of the island!  Good luck with you TS4 dynasty 8).

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2021, 05:02:30 AM »
@oshizu I agree about SG using mods, I don’t like it either. It does make it hard to establish whether something new is in game or just because of mods. I don’t think any of his beach videos have included mods though?

I finally just bought loads of stone and got down to level 100 that way. Wasn’t getting very far just using bombs etc  ;D It did use all my money though... gutted!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2021, 03:05:12 PM »
I can’t seem to play in full screen anymore.... anyone know how I can fix this? Only have option for windowed or windowed full screen (or something similar).

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2021, 04:13:06 PM »
I can’t seem to play in full screen anymore.... anyone know how I can fix this? Only have option for windowed or windowed full screen (or something similar).

@Tigerskin
Have you recently installed a new display monitor?
I saw a post on the Chucklefish Forum (which you probably also saw) where someone was able to go full screen after setting their monitor's actual screen resolution by using the site below:
https://bestfirms.com/what-is-my-screen-resolution/

Haha, you probably already figured out the problem and fixed it.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2021, 05:01:34 AM »
Hi @oshizu,

No I haven’t seen it so I will give it a go, thank you!

P.s. did you get my reply from your PM. Not sure if it went through....

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2021, 11:00:15 PM »
It seemed to be a bug. I found a video online showing how to change it.

Basically the only options I had were “windowed” and “borderless windowed”. I had to change the setting to windowed (from memory) and then I could change the screen resolution e.g. 1920x1080. Once that was changed I got the option of full screen and windowed (no longer windowed borderless).

You then have to go to sleep in game to save the settings.

Just in case anyone else encounters the bug, hopefully that will help.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2021, 12:26:01 PM »
Tigerskin
I'm so glad that you go that sorted out! How's your beach farm?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2021, 09:49:11 PM »
How is everyone's beach farm going? I still haven't played SDV since last November.
I've been rationing out Tooshi's new 1.5 playthrough for an hour a day since his Twitch-to-Youtube videos run 4-5 hours. *groans
Tonight, I noticed that SharkyGames started a new 1.5 playthrough on the beach farm last month.
Ep 1 is only 30 minutes long, and very enjoyable!

I'm so tempted to start a new beach farm with remixed CC bundles.
Gonna go for lots of fish ponds. :D
Anyone got screenshots of their new beach farm to share?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2021, 05:35:26 PM »
Well, I caved a started new beach farm with remixed Community Center bundles.
I just started fall of year 1 and think I'll get the greenhouse once my gem berry matures.
In my Community Center, every room has at least one new bundle.

Foraging (no Construction or Exotic Foraging bundle)
*Wild Medicine: 5 purple mushrooms, 5 fiddlehead fern, 5 white algae 5 hops (need 3 out of 4)
*Sticky bundle: 500 sap

Pantry (no Animal or Quality Crop bundles)
*Fish Farmer: 1 roe, 1 aged roe, and 1 squid ink
*Rare Crop: 1 ancient fruit or 1 gem berry

Boiler Room (no Adventurer's bundle)
*Engineer's Bundle: 1 iridium ore, 1 battery pack, 5 refined quartz

Fish Tank (no Specialty Fish bundle)
*Master Fisher: Lava Eel, Octopus, Scorpion Carp, and Blobfish

Bulletin Board (no Fodder bundle)
*Children's bundle: Ancient Doll, Ice Cream, Cookies, Salmonberry x10

On the other hand, I did cave and install a mod (Easier Fishing Suite) to make fishing easier. 
I will probably play this save until I finish as much as I can without going to Skull Caverns, lol.

@coolsim9999999
Are you trying for 100% perfection?  Will you eventually make a beach farm?

@Tigerskin
Did the 1.5 update come out for mobile?  It did, didn't it?
A couple of days ago, Tooshi uploaded Ep 18, the final of his casual 1.5 playthrough.
Me, I'm still working my way through his almost six-hours long Episode 6.
Eh usually finishes a series months before I can watch it all
Meanwhile, I'm loving Sharky's 1.5 vidoes which are short enough to watch in one sitting. :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2021, 09:31:40 PM »
And then, I got the itch and started a new beach farm, lol.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2021, 11:14:14 PM »
Hi @oshizu and everyone!  I have to catch up in this thread :P, but I've been busy this week.  My life has been stressful since my last post on this thread, but I'm doing better now.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2022, 08:46:46 PM »
What a bad year.  My marriage is still not good, but hopeful, now, maybe.
So, I’ll be back on the forum, this thread included.  I’m taking a course right now, so I think I’ll be able to check in every other day or so until that’s done, but after that, I’ll be on even more.
@oshizu --- I’m going to respond to everything starting from my post in this thread from “January 10, 2021, 01:58:24 AM.”
Elliot hates clay and holly (most residents, I think all of them hate holly)!  Daffodils are liked and veggies and fruit, and all adults like coffee (if you have 300g apiece (or stand next to the free coffee at the Winter Market on Winter 15, 16, 17 from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. and get a free coffee every 10 in-game minutes.  I’ve married Elliot in two different save files, and in a third, I found out that I was dating him (I hadn’t played that file in a while.  So, because I thought I was going to be single again, I started to give him clay, and we’re down to five hearts.  However, he’s still listed as my boyfriend.
I’m glad your forest save is going well.  Maybe you’re doing another save since that was a while ago.
I just started a remix farm (I forgot to make it a beach farm), and it’s going well, this time.  My first remix farm got bugged.  My farmer got stuck in the house behind the wall on the first floor of the cabin, and so, I had to delete that file.
I have to collect 500 sap for the crafts room.  That’s a lot, so, I’ll just have to keep chopping down my trees on my half-cleared farm. 
I will try a beach farm next.  I’m trying to get to 100% perfection with my first Stardew farmer.  She’s at 98%, I think. I need something.  I forget what it is.
“« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2021, 11:14:14 PM
Hi @oshizu and everyone!  I have to catch up in this thread  , but I've been busy this week.  My life has been stressful since my last post on this thread, but I'm doing better now.”

After the above post, things went downhill, but we’re getting back up to a good marriage.

Coolsim