Author Topic: Cook action comes up blank (Solved)  (Read 2679 times)

Offline lisajoy

• Nooboo
Cook action comes up blank (Solved)
« on: January 20, 2017, 03:24:14 PM »
Hi, i`m new to forums, so didn`t know what to click on to post, I have a slightly different problem, my sim can click on the fridge and stove but when the cook action comes up its blank(nothing in the list of recipes to cook), my partner sim can bake but cant cook, I deleted my cache files, even reinstalled sims 4 city living and nothing helped, I tried with another family and they can cook all known recipes, I don`t want to start a new family as I only just made this one fresh a few days ago, please help? :(

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Cook action comes up blank
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 03:46:50 PM »
This sounds like a familiar bug. Here's a thread on AHQ that might help. Also added an article about it from Crinrict.

[OPEN] Codes instead of text/ Blank text and bubbles
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/OPEN-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/td-p/3903165

Codes instead of Text/ Empty Bubbles
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/11/codes-instead-of-text/
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lisajoy

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 04:34:12 PM »
Thank you, i really hope this helps, I`m so sick of going back to my old saves and trying again on a different path so i can cook but it always comes back at a certain time, so annoying grr

Offline lisajoy

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 12:30:46 AM »
I found the problem in my game for not cooking, it was a very fast skills mod, as soon as i took it out, i could cook as much as I wanted, been 2 days now and no matter where I go or do, I can cook, paint and even garden, although all my skills went back to 0 lol, good luck with your game guys, I hope this helps :)