Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1248888 times)

Offline Erin

• Sims Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
    • YouTube
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5475 on: March 05, 2020, 06:19:15 PM »
Hi, my name is Erin. I have been playing some version of The Sims since 2006. I was going through a very bad period in my life, and found the game on a discount rack at Walmart. It has worked like a kind of therapy for me ever since. Needless to say, the games are very important to me. I have played Sims 2 and Sims 3 extensively, and have just started to get into Sims 4. I have been lurking on the forums here for several years, but never realized that I should register until today. (I know, wow right?) I have come here for answers to all my Sims questions for years; after it was the first or second result for my question on Google every time I searched a question for about a week straight, I started looking here first. Anyway, that is me, just wanted to say hi, and let you know how much I love what you are doing!
You think you know who you are, what's to come. You haven't even begun. ~ Dracula
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy vs. Dracula
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7izdNOLStXDQMCan_wQyBQ/

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #5476 on: March 14, 2020, 01:48:31 AM »
welcome erin! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jansel721

• Nooboo
« Reply #5477 on: March 19, 2020, 03:20:06 AM »
Hi Everyone! My name is Jan, and I'm from the Philippines.  :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5478 on: March 19, 2020, 08:30:34 AM »
Welcome, @Erin and @jansel721!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #5479 on: March 27, 2020, 08:57:25 AM »
welcome @jansel721 !

Offline SleepIncarnate

• Nooboo
« Reply #5480 on: March 28, 2020, 12:05:02 AM »
Hey all.  I go by SleepIncarnate most places, including here, and have been playing Sims since the very first Sims title came out, and other Sim titles before that (especially Sim City and Sim Ant).  I'm currently trying to figure out a whole world rotating (i.e., multiple families) challenge/story for myself, so expect to see a number of posts from me in the near future looking for suggestions on the best way to do that.  Feel free to ask me anything.

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #5481 on: April 06, 2020, 05:37:56 PM »
hello and welcome @SleepIncarnate8)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5482 on: April 06, 2020, 06:45:53 PM »
I just wanted to pop in and welcome all of the new members. All of us are finding ourselves in pretty bizarre times, aren't we? So, it's nice to have something in common...something we all share and love and can talk about. Enjoy your stay here.

Offline Mariah_M

• Nooboo
« Reply #5483 on: April 07, 2020, 12:12:21 PM »
hiii :D
Happy to join to the forum

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5484 on: April 07, 2020, 01:14:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum, @Mariah_M!

Offline owlsight

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5485 on: April 08, 2020, 09:12:05 AM »
Hi! I'm owlsight, a long time Sim player since Sims 1.   Currently I am playing Sims 4, and there is so much to learn, even for a long time player like me.  I stopped playing for awhile do to some medical issues (I won't bore you with the details) so lots of things I should know I seem to have forgotten so please be patient with me.  During the current pandemic I thought it might be fun to meet new people and chat in the forum, and I have rediscovered my love of this game.  I only got Island Living and Discover University a few days ago.

Carl I need to profusely thank you for all you have done and still do for us Sim players.  I have been reading your Sims 4 guides and saw some really good videos.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Also I wanted to shout out a thanks for all they do to the first responders and all the medical people doing their jobs!  If you have a chance to thank these folks you should!  It might make their day!

Anyway, hello to everyone.  Stay safe and stay healthy.

Offline SunsetSimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #5486 on: April 09, 2020, 01:25:09 AM »
Hi guys
Just stopping by to introduce myself before asking a question  :) Lovely place you've got here! Looking forward to getting to know everyone  :)

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #5487 on: April 11, 2020, 12:27:15 PM »
Hi guys
Just stopping by to introduce myself before asking a question  :) Lovely place you've got here! Looking forward to getting to know everyone  :)
welcome @SunsetSimmer ! :D

Offline ohthesimanity

• Nooboo
« Reply #5488 on: April 22, 2020, 07:12:20 AM »
Hi Guys! Just another noob stopping by to introduce myself. I started with Sims 2 and have been playing on and off since the early 00's.

I've been very dedicated to Sims 3 for a long, long time. When 4 came out I decided I was sticking with 3, and didn't bother playing it, because it sounded a bit disappointing based on the reviews. Now that the world is crumbling down around us, and we're all in isolation and desperately bored, I decided to throw caution and money to the wind!

Sims 4 base game, 2 expansion packs, and 2 of the stuff packs are downloading as I write this little intro. I'm pretty excited to check it out even though I'm over half a decade late to the party.

Since going into lock down, I've been watching loads of Plumbella's vids on YouTube. Her 'Entire History Of...' series is packed with lots of sim lore and interesting facts about different aspects of the game. She covers all 4 versions. Her channel is delicious. If you've never checked it out I highly recommend it. https://www.youtube.com/user/thesimssimm

Thanks for reading  :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5489 on: April 22, 2020, 01:27:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum! 4 will be a change from 3, that's for sure. But the toddlers in 4 are cuter.

anything