Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1252628 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5325 on: January 05, 2018, 01:51:13 PM »
@Karababy56
Wow, so much building experience (and plans on your hard drive, lol)! I'm crossing my fingers that you'll have enough time to join the first building challenge.

@Merula
Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the Sims! No worries about "keeping track," as you'll soon discover.
Check out a few threads, join the challenges if you want (highly recommended), share a screenshot or two, and generally just enjoy the friendly folks on this forum.

@Pazzie
Welcome aboard, you hardcore gamer, you!  8)
This is a great forum with wonderfully creative moderators and equally wonderful and creative forum members. Happy simming!

Offline Rainbowz

• Nooboo
« Reply #5326 on: January 20, 2018, 12:17:40 PM »
Hello! I joined this website because my favorite game is the Sims. I've been playing the sims for nearly 10 years now. I've played Sims 2, 3 and 4. I loved all of them and I always liked discussing sims related things. I'm glad I found this forum and I look forward to meeting new people. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #5327 on: January 20, 2018, 03:01:23 PM »
Hi @Rainbowz, nice to meet you.  There's something for everyone on this forum and we pride ourselves on being a friendly bunch so I'm sure you'll enjoy being here.

Offline amayasims2

• Nooboo
« Reply #5328 on: January 24, 2018, 02:11:07 PM »
Hi guys!
My name is Amaya. I’ve been playing The Sims for about 15 years! Although in the last 2 years I’ve invested quite some time in expanding my Sims 4, I have to say Sims 2 is my favorite. I owned Sims 3 for quite a while in 2009-2011, but I never played it much. I wasn’t too impressed with it. I just purchased Sims 4 Laundry Day last night, but fell asleep while it was downloading. Can’t wait to play tonight!

Looking for friends to reply, I use this forum during class and am bored. Hit me up!  :-*

Offline Ronnie8437

• Nooboo
« Reply #5329 on: January 27, 2018, 09:30:59 AM »
Hello, I'm Veronica. I've been a member of this forum since 2014 but I never actually introduced myself. I love your challenges and this year I'd like to try to participate in the 2018 Tournament.

Offline pugsandroses

• Nooboo
« Reply #5330 on: February 04, 2018, 04:12:17 PM »
Hiya, I’m Lily! I had an account of these forums YEARS ago but I don’t remember anything about it so I’m starting with a clean slate. I just recently got back into the Sims when my friend allowed me to use her account to download it onto my computer. I formally did some of The Sims 3 Dynasties (The Immortal and then the one with the different species) but then left after losing interest. I’m back and I’m going to be attempting many of the Sims 4 dynasties so wish me luck! I can’t wait to make friends :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5331 on: February 04, 2018, 06:23:02 PM »
Welcome to the forum @amayasims2  @Ronnie8437  and @pugsandroses !!!

Amaya, you did better than I did with the Laundry Day Stuff Pack! I fell asleep trying to watch the pre-release livestream of Laundry Day.
Lol, it's Sunday so you're not in class today, but I'm hitting you up anyway yo!

Veronica, the tournament challenges are always amazing but this year's challenges are especially fantastic!
And you're just in time to plunge in with the Handiness challenge, then practice for the Rug Rats challenge! I really hope you'll join us!

Lily, did you make yourself a pug pet in Cats & Dogs already? :D
As you already know, the Challenges Team has introduced four different dynasty challenges for The Sims 4 so far. Have you decided which one you'll be starting with?
Do you like writing stories? I find I stay more committed to a dynasty challenge if I write a story and flesh out the personalities and lives of my sims.
Good luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline pugsandroses

• Nooboo
« Reply #5332 on: February 05, 2018, 02:30:37 PM »
@oshizu I’m starting the story soon, even if it’ll be a bit into my first generation instead of at the beginning like I planned (she’s already married and has a few requirements under her belt). For good ole times sake I’m doing the Immortal Dynasty first, and if I get bored I might open a new save and do the Rival one. Also, I did in fact recreate my pet pug in my normal Sims game! She’s very lazy like the real one  ;D

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5333 on: February 05, 2018, 03:36:09 PM »
Welcome back, Lily. :) In addition to the Dynasties jump into the 2018 Tournament challenges too if you have time. Each one is a pretty minimal time commitment -- nothing like Dynasties.

Offline amayasims2

• Nooboo
« Reply #5334 on: February 08, 2018, 01:51:17 PM »
@oshizu Lol. That happens to me pretty often. I ended up playing Laundry Day the next night and it was awesome. What are some of your favorite packs? I think my favorite Sims 2 one is Apartment Life. Sims 3, generations of course! And Sims 4 I have to say Parenting is my favorite.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5335 on: February 08, 2018, 03:41:54 PM »
@amayasims2

I'm also a big fan of the Parenthood xpack, but I love all the extra goodies of Spa Day. Don't get caught on your phone in class. :D

Offline amayasims2

• Nooboo
« Reply #5336 on: February 09, 2018, 01:50:52 PM »
@oshizu At my school we use iPads instead of textbooks and notebooks so there’s no chance they’ll get me hahaha! Can you believe I don’t have spa day? I haven’t heard anyone particularly mentioning it having good stuff. Now I want to check it out!

What’s your favorite world? I like Newcrest a lot. Having a whole world of empty lots was needed. Windenburg too I think it’s gorgeous. I would definitely buy property there if it were real!

Offline Lord_Dracul

• Nooboo
« Reply #5337 on: February 09, 2018, 02:10:06 PM »
Hi all!

Well... I'm Lord Dracul (Kain_Drakan in community gallery) and found this forum looking something up (trying to build a trailer part that works as apartments), but then I noticed this forum is for Sims 3 and I play Sims 4. So I don't know if the tutorial I found will work. Anyway, nice forum. :) I played the first Sims about a decade ago, and started playing Sims again when I got Sims 4 last year. I enjoy chaotic households, vampires, cats and mean cops LOL.

Offline amayasims2

• Nooboo
« Reply #5338 on: February 09, 2018, 02:29:22 PM »
@Lord_Dracul Welcome! We discuss all Sims here. Especially sims 3 and 4! What are your favorite packs? Tell me about some of your favorite families you’ve created! I’ll check your creations out on the gallery!

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5339 on: February 09, 2018, 02:57:38 PM »
Welcome aboard, @Lord_Dracul
So your typical household usually stars a vampire who's a mean cop and own cats?
This forum community is super friendly and the Challenges Team offers a year-long tournament of short challenges, a handful of multi-generational dynasty challenges, and theme-based building challenges.
Something for everyone, really.

@amayasims2
What's great about Spa Day is all the mood-boosting objects. Also, sims can learn Wellness socials to shift other sims into specific moods. 
Both really helpful for skilling, school, and careers.

anything