Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 441794 times)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5175 on: December 10, 2016, 07:55:32 AM »
Welcome to the forum @Moonchromatic.  I'll look forward to reading your story.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Babbaroni

• Nooboo
« Reply #5176 on: January 01, 2017, 02:34:12 PM »
Hiya,
I've belonged to this forum for a long time, but don't know whether or how often I've posted.  It's been that long.  The main reason I'm posting now is that I need to change the email addy you have on file for me.  Can someone give me a link to the right page to do that?  I went to "Home" but didn't see "Profile" as directed on the FAQ page.
Thanks!
Babbaroni

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5177 on: January 01, 2017, 02:40:01 PM »
Click on your name and that will bring up your profile. Then click on "Modify Profile." Welcome back!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Babbaroni

• Nooboo
« Reply #5178 on: January 01, 2017, 02:44:35 PM »
Thank you!  I did it!  Yay!

Offline anakin

• NPC
« Reply #5179 on: January 02, 2017, 11:34:23 AM »
Hi everyone  :D

Been lurking around various Sim-communities for a while and found it was time to finally join this one.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5180 on: January 02, 2017, 03:50:28 PM »
Welcome to the forum @anakin and welcome back @Babbaroni .  Happy New Year!

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline InfinityKeeer

• NPC
« Reply #5181 on: January 03, 2017, 10:13:54 PM »
*shaking*

Hi! My name is jeannell m Williams. I'm new to all things sims. I have the sims 3 with three EPs and a one stuff pack. I've used Carl's site for about three months now and it's been the biggest blessing. Thank you carl!!  Your site and its pages have allowed me to better understand how to play the game without pulling out my hair. I'm having current issues with the island paradise pack and also want a few more EPs. But until I fix the IP issue I won't even ask about buying more packs.  :'( I would like some friends as well and how do you get friends in this game? I have one but I don't know to get more.  I really REALLY love building homes and decorating my sims yards with gardens fountains etc. I also love reshaping towns. That's a new feature I've learned. So if anyone wants a friend who loves to decorate. Friend me!!  ;D thank you!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Noyo

• Nooboo
« Reply #5182 on: January 08, 2017, 06:35:03 AM »

Hi all;

Experienced sim player - video gamer here, i played Sims 2, Sims 3, playing for certain periods Sims 4 ---  440 hrs of Sims 4, hmm, due to Origin----; all with expansion packs plus a couple of stuff ones.

For 5 years now, i write reviews of pc - console games and novel's, for a monthly gamer magazine, called "Oyungezer",(means Game explorer - traveler or wanderer) published in Turkey, one of two gamer magazines in my country besides Level - Turkey.

I readed most of Carl's guides since The Sims 3 Ep's, recently readed City Living articles; great work, very useful - updated info's in every guide btw, im thankful.

Have Dog Lover, Bookworm, Absent Minded, Lazy, Family Oriented traits in RL, writer aspiration (sometimes switches to Pet Lover, due to my dog friend's), nearly middle of Adult life stage. :) Well, honestly looking forward to the Pets - Sims 4 EP, can hardly wait for it really.

Thats it for now, regards to all simmers from a snowy Istanbul day, have fun, see you. 8)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5183 on: January 08, 2017, 06:51:33 AM »
Welcome to the forum @InfinityKeeer and @Noyo .  I'm sure you will enjoy mixing with a friendly bunch of Sim minded people.

InfinityKeeer, I have no idea how you get friends in game.  I want to know also.

Regards Noyo from very hot Queensland, Australia.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5184 on: January 15, 2017, 02:44:59 PM »
Hello..

I'm an avid Sims player who has been lurking around this site since the Sims 3 days. I've played and own almost all the games for the entire Sims series. I have held off on all the stuff packs for the Sims 4 but other than that I own everything.

I am excited to join a friendly Sims community here and I'll probably go through phases with how much I am on. We just recently had a baby and he is now 2 months so I don't have as much time as I used too. That being said - I think I might try my hand at some of the challenges - I always enjoy new challenges in the game and it will probably force me to play in ways I never have :)!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5185 on: January 15, 2017, 11:26:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum @vancanuckfan86 I'm glad you chose to join us.  With a 2 month old, you'll have your hands full but I'm sure you'll enjoy stretching your mind (and fingers) to fulfill some the the challenges.  Enjoy!

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Emia

• Nooboo
« Reply #5186 on: January 16, 2017, 12:16:19 AM »
hi. my handle is emia. I currently played the sims 4, with GTW and city living.

nice to meet you all.

Offline mousey

• Nooboo
« Reply #5187 on: January 16, 2017, 01:15:46 PM »
Hey y'all, I'm new here. I've played sims since # 1. Each game has it's own special something. I'm still hoping sims 4 will catch up to it's predecessors with it's enjoyment factor--I keep getting bored. But I'm here to see what other people are doing in their game and have fun :)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5188 on: January 16, 2017, 03:06:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum @Emia and @mousey .  It's very nice to meet you too.  I have personally clocked over 4,000 hours playing TS3 and I'm still having a ton of fun with it.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5189 on: January 19, 2017, 08:49:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum @vancanuckfan86 I'm glad you chose to join us.  With a 2 month old, you'll have your hands full but I'm sure you'll enjoy stretching your mind (and fingers) to fulfill some the the challenges.  Enjoy!

Thank you! We actually lucked out with a pretty good baby and my husband is a huge help. In Canada we get a year off for maternity leave so I'm sure I'll have a bit of time for Simming in the next year  :)

Offline snarkles

• NPC
« Reply #5190 on: January 21, 2017, 10:49:22 PM »
Hi, everyone! I'm snarkles, aka Ashlee.  I've actually been playing The Sims for as long as I can remember, back before TS1 was even released and my dad was showing me this building demo that they had released.  I've continued playing ever since, having positively devoured TS2 before slow easing into TS3, returning to TS2, devouring TS3, dipping my toes into TS4 and running away, scared, before finally (recently) taking the full plunge into TS4 with the release of the toddlers!  It's very excited and I'm very obsessed again.  So hi!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5191 on: January 22, 2017, 02:35:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum @snarkles .  I too started off with the building demo for The Sims and have been hooked ever since.  I don't yet have TS4 but I'm enjoying TS3 too much to really mind not having it.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline whereisbellagoth

• NPC
« Reply #5192 on: January 28, 2017, 08:22:07 PM »
Yall, I have been coming to this forum for forever I think. Thank you for making my gaming so much better <3 <3

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5193 on: January 29, 2017, 04:32:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum @whereisbellagoth .  Thank you for joining us.  ;)

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Rikki8528

• Immortal
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #5194 on: January 29, 2017, 10:35:14 AM »
I haven't been on this forum in ages, but I'm back into Sims so I'm back here too! I play TS3 with all expansions except SHT and LN(although I hope to buy those again soon as I seem to have lost them) and also TS4 but I can't remember what packs I have now as I've been on TS3 the past couple days. My name is Delyth aka Del, I'm 14 years old and live in Wales. This is an important school year for me and I need to keep up with the work, so although I have a TS3 story in the works I may not update often  :-\ I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's though!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5195 on: January 29, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »
@Rikki8528 --- Welcome back to the forum :)!
Sul! Sul!
My Origin ID is Coolsim9999999 --- so you can find my stuff. 

My SwapShop Page

Happy Simming :)!

Offline jhilton0907

• NPC
« Reply #5196 on: January 30, 2017, 10:02:42 PM »
Hello, names John but I usually go by my username jhilton0907.

I've been around this site for site for a while, just now making an account. I love all the Sims game, but right now, Sims 4 is my favorite in the series. Also an major player of Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto, also a Fan Fiction writer and fan artist.

For me, my Sims usually revolve my favorite characters from movies. I don't usually have a specific movie I make my sims from, just what ever I decide to make. I also love using CC but very cautious with mods as I don't want my games breaking. So far, that's all for now. Feels good being on here  :)

Offline lilaclamy

• NPC
« Reply #5197 on: February 02, 2017, 07:08:30 PM »
Hello there. I'm lilaclamy, because I like fountain pens. I've been a fan of Sims for more than 10 years. Nice to meet you.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5198 on: February 03, 2017, 02:30:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum @jhilton0907 and @lilaclamy .  It's nice to meet you too. :)

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
« Reply #5199 on: February 04, 2017, 05:00:43 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm diamonddaisy, and this is my first foray into online simming! I'm really excited to post my first story (which will be going up later this evening) which is a playthrough of a few families from Sunset Valley.

I started my simming journey back when Sims 2 Life Stories first came out, and the rest is history! I play Sims 2 through 4, though I play Sims 2 on the family PC. I have all the EPs and stuff packs for Sims 2, three EPs and four stuff packs for Sims 3, and two EPs, 1 game pack, and two stuff packs for sims 4. I would have more, but my laptops not exactly a grunty gaming laptop.

Anywho, that's all I have to say for the moment. Be sure to check out my Sunset Valley story when it goes up - I promise it won't disappoint!

Sunset Valley Title.jpg