Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1260996 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5175 on: January 01, 2017, 02:40:01 PM »
Click on your name and that will bring up your profile. Then click on "Modify Profile." Welcome back!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Babbaroni

• Nooboo
« Reply #5176 on: January 01, 2017, 02:44:35 PM »
Thank you!  I did it!  Yay!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline anakin

• Nooboo
« Reply #5177 on: January 02, 2017, 11:34:23 AM »
Hi everyone  :D

Been lurking around various Sim-communities for a while and found it was time to finally join this one.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5178 on: January 02, 2017, 03:50:28 PM »
Welcome to the forum @anakin and welcome back @Babbaroni .  Happy New Year!

Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline InfinityKeeer

• Nooboo
« Reply #5179 on: January 03, 2017, 10:13:54 PM »
*shaking*

Hi! My name is jeannell m Williams. I'm new to all things sims. I have the sims 3 with three EPs and a one stuff pack. I've used Carl's site for about three months now and it's been the biggest blessing. Thank you carl!!  Your site and its pages have allowed me to better understand how to play the game without pulling out my hair. I'm having current issues with the island paradise pack and also want a few more EPs. But until I fix the IP issue I won't even ask about buying more packs.  :'( I would like some friends as well and how do you get friends in this game? I have one but I don't know to get more.  I really REALLY love building homes and decorating my sims yards with gardens fountains etc. I also love reshaping towns. That's a new feature I've learned. So if anyone wants a friend who loves to decorate. Friend me!!  ;D thank you!!

Offline Noyo

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5180 on: January 08, 2017, 06:35:03 AM »

Hi all;

Experienced sim player - video gamer here, i played Sims 2, Sims 3, playing for certain periods Sims 4 ---  440 hrs of Sims 4, hmm, due to Origin----; all with expansion packs plus a couple of stuff ones.

For 5 years now, i write reviews of pc - console games and novel's, for a monthly gamer magazine, called "Oyungezer",(means Game explorer - traveler or wanderer) published in Turkey, one of two gamer magazines in my country besides Level - Turkey.

I readed most of Carl's guides since The Sims 3 Ep's, recently readed City Living articles; great work, very useful - updated info's in every guide btw, im thankful.

Have Dog Lover, Bookworm, Absent Minded, Lazy, Family Oriented traits in RL, writer aspiration (sometimes switches to Pet Lover, due to my dog friend's), nearly middle of Adult life stage. :) Well, honestly looking forward to the Pets - Sims 4 EP, can hardly wait for it really.

Thats it for now, regards to all simmers from a snowy Istanbul day, have fun, see you. 8)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5181 on: January 08, 2017, 06:51:33 AM »
Welcome to the forum @InfinityKeeer and @Noyo .  I'm sure you will enjoy mixing with a friendly bunch of Sim minded people.

InfinityKeeer, I have no idea how you get friends in game.  I want to know also.

Regards Noyo from very hot Queensland, Australia.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5182 on: January 15, 2017, 02:44:59 PM »
Hello..

I'm an avid Sims player who has been lurking around this site since the Sims 3 days. I've played and own almost all the games for the entire Sims series. I have held off on all the stuff packs for the Sims 4 but other than that I own everything.

I am excited to join a friendly Sims community here and I'll probably go through phases with how much I am on. We just recently had a baby and he is now 2 months so I don't have as much time as I used too. That being said - I think I might try my hand at some of the challenges - I always enjoy new challenges in the game and it will probably force me to play in ways I never have :)!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5183 on: January 15, 2017, 11:26:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum @vancanuckfan86 I'm glad you chose to join us.  With a 2 month old, you'll have your hands full but I'm sure you'll enjoy stretching your mind (and fingers) to fulfill some the the challenges.  Enjoy!

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Emia

• Nooboo
« Reply #5184 on: January 16, 2017, 12:16:19 AM »
hi. my handle is emia. I currently played the sims 4, with GTW and city living.

nice to meet you all.

Offline mousey

• Nooboo
« Reply #5185 on: January 16, 2017, 01:15:46 PM »
Hey y'all, I'm new here. I've played sims since # 1. Each game has it's own special something. I'm still hoping sims 4 will catch up to it's predecessors with it's enjoyment factor--I keep getting bored. But I'm here to see what other people are doing in their game and have fun :)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5186 on: January 16, 2017, 03:06:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum @Emia and @mousey .  It's very nice to meet you too.  I have personally clocked over 4,000 hours playing TS3 and I'm still having a ton of fun with it.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5187 on: January 19, 2017, 08:49:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum @vancanuckfan86 I'm glad you chose to join us.  With a 2 month old, you'll have your hands full but I'm sure you'll enjoy stretching your mind (and fingers) to fulfill some the the challenges.  Enjoy!

Thank you! We actually lucked out with a pretty good baby and my husband is a huge help. In Canada we get a year off for maternity leave so I'm sure I'll have a bit of time for Simming in the next year  :)

Offline snarkles

• Nooboo
« Reply #5188 on: January 21, 2017, 10:49:22 PM »
Hi, everyone! I'm snarkles, aka Ashlee.  I've actually been playing The Sims for as long as I can remember, back before TS1 was even released and my dad was showing me this building demo that they had released.  I've continued playing ever since, having positively devoured TS2 before slow easing into TS3, returning to TS2, devouring TS3, dipping my toes into TS4 and running away, scared, before finally (recently) taking the full plunge into TS4 with the release of the toddlers!  It's very excited and I'm very obsessed again.  So hi!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5189 on: January 22, 2017, 02:35:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum @snarkles .  I too started off with the building demo for The Sims and have been hooked ever since.  I don't yet have TS4 but I'm enjoying TS3 too much to really mind not having it.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

anything