Author Topic: Downloadable content issues (Sims 3 Xbox 360)  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Shake

• Nooboo
Downloadable content issues (Sims 3 Xbox 360)
« on: February 06, 2017, 09:11:58 AM »
Hello! Just wanted to say that I'm a newbie when it comes to posting on forums.

Recently, I've began replaying The Sims 3 for the Xbox360. But sometimes when i press start in the main menu, I get this message: "Custom content is missing the following downloadable content. Some custom content will not be accessible: Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco Pack". I'll press confirm and begin playing as normal. But when I try to load a save file that has items from the Toyota Prius pack, it says: "Unable to load save game. This save game requires the downloadable content listed below. Your game will now restart: Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco Pack". Then my game will restart. Now, I already have the Toyota Pack installed on my hard drive, and I notice that this only happens when my 360 isn't connected to the internet. Is there any way to get around this issue? And if there isn't, then is there a way to load a file that has these items without the need for internet connection?

Please help and thank you in advance.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Downloadable content issues (Sims 3 Xbox 360)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 10:15:56 AM »
Possibly because the way downloadable content works on the consoles it is unavailable when offline.

The best way we can think of is to start a game while in offline mode. You won't have the content, but at least you should be able to play without problems.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shake

• Nooboo
Re: Downloadable content issues (Sims 3 Xbox 360)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 08:36:20 PM »
Okay. I understand. I already tried removing the items from my family's lot and inventory before disconnecting from the internet and that didn't help. Unfortunately, I will only be able to play my main Sims file while connected to the internet because of this. But i appreciate the quick response and thank you for the support.