Author Topic: The Mad House-BB/SOTF Challenge: Finale! COMPLETE (Mar 2)  (Read 9268 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Mad House-BB/SOTF Challenge: Week 5 Skilling and Elimination (Jan 19)
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 03:05:45 PM »
Week 6: Skilling and Elimination

Bubba was living it up in the Head of the Household Suite.

Meanwhile, Lauren, the only lady remaining, decided to use her feminine charms against the remaining two contestants and started flirting with Oliver.

Hey, she plays to win, apparently.

Oliver must have found the flirtation exhausting. He barely made it upstairs to the kitchen before passing out in his swim trunks.

Anyhoo, for the next skilling day, the next skill was sculpting.

Much to my surprise, the one contestant that hated art, Lauren, was the one who was the most excited about the art related skill.

She got started immediately.

Lauren worked on her masterpiece tirelessly, even in her unmentionables.

Her persistence paid off and she created this lovely chair. Much better than Oliver and Bubba, who decided to flat out ignore the sculpting stations.

Not a big shocker that Lauren was the winner for this week, right?

Since Oliver and Bubba, two artistic sims, didn't even bother to try the sculpting skill, Lauren was the winner by default.

She voted to eliminate Oliver.

Bubba voted for Oliver.

It was already two votes to one so, not like it really mattered, but Oliver casted his vote for Bubba to be eliminated.

I guess being cooped up in this house for how many weeks now was finally taking its toll on the contestants. Oliver's reaction to getting eliminated was to...dance?

All right, buddy, time to go scrub the toilets. They're not going to clean themselves, you know!

Once everything was clean, it was goodbye for Oliver.

And then there were two.

Offline Atalanta

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Mad House-BB/SOTF Challenge: Week 6 Skilling and Elimination (Feb 21)
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 02:59:12 AM »
I had fun doing this challenge. Except on the weekends, I was completely hands off, which is new to me. (I am a very personal god to my Sims.) I found myself rooting against a couple of the contestants, just like I do on reality shows, although I was never strongly for anyone in particular.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Now, back to trying to get my third-generation witch married to either Sam or Dean Winchester.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
I had fun doing this challenge. Except on the weekends, I was completely hands off, which is new to me. (I am a very personal god to my Sims.) I found myself rooting against a couple of the contestants, just like I do on reality shows, although I was never strongly for anyone in particular.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Now, back to trying to get my third-generation witch married to either Sam or Dean Winchester.

That was one of the fun parts of this challenge-hands off watching and just seeing the shenanigans that the sims would get up to. Lauren certainly surprised me when she started flirting with Bubba and Oliver. She was definitely playing to win, lol.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Finale

We've come down to the last two contestants: Bubba and Lauren. I have to say I'm a bit surprised that Bubba made it this far. He really didn't stand out in any of the challenges, except for martial arts, but, even then, that wasn't a win from his own volition; he just happened to win two sparring matches. Lauren, on the other hand, was a fierce competitor who was usually in the running for the head of the household. So, this was going to be an interesting finale.

Lauren was still playing to win. Now that Oliver was out of the house, she turned her attentions to Bubba.

Bubba, however, was more interested in the waterslide out back.

Monday rolled around and the final skilling challenge appeared upstairs. The final challenge was musical instruments.

Both contestants were drawn to the instruments and started playing right away.

The time has come to decide the winner. At the end of the skilling period, the two remaining contestants were called outside for the final announcement.

And the winner is....

BUBBA!

Anything to share with the home audience, Bubba?

Bubba: Thanks to all my fans for their support!
Malley: So, what's next for you?
Bubba: To win Simlandia Idol and become a Rock Star, my lifetime wish!

So, there you have it! Bubba Cyr wins the Big Brother/Survival of the Fittest Challenge.

Oh, lovely moderators, you can move this to the Completed board whenever you have the chance. Thanks  :D

anything