Author Topic: Riverview  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Riverview
« on: March 26, 2017, 11:23:34 AM »
when i bought sims 3 several the game came with riverview.

bought another copy around a year ago and installed it fine, didn't pay attention so disn't realize riverview wasn't on it.  went to store through ea which said to go to origin.  there is no riverview there.  did a search  and haven't found any info, unless i missed it.
has it been removed and no longer able to get? 

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Riverview
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 12:46:19 PM »
Riverview can be found with the link below.

Riverview
http://store.thesims3.com/riverview.html

If you need a refresher on how to download store content, see link below:

How to Download Store Items
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg437664.html#post_dlitems
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 09:33:41 PM »
no problem in remembering downloading; went to origin and all i was getting for sale was the vanilla games and expansion packs.  went to ea and they said to go to origin. 
hurting too much to do a lot of looking.  wish the doctors would get their act together and get me set up for surgery.  5 weeks now, hurting and no pain meds. 

thanks for help, riverview was one of my favorite towns

Offline gothceltgirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 07:39:56 PM »
Hope you're feeling better, also have chronic pain, as well as fatigue, myself, so I understand. I play very intermittently. Your EA login is the same for the Sims 3 site, as long as your game(s) registered, so go to the 1st link & just re-download & install the world, it shouldn't be a problem, as it's free.