Author Topic: Sim's GF won't come over any more  (Read 1333 times)

Offline HeartPoetic

• Nooboo
  • Friend to all Sims!
Sim's GF won't come over any more
« on: May 12, 2017, 11:05:36 PM »
So, I am plsying a pre-made family in Riverview, the Bagleys. The son Sherman made friends with a townie named Mandie  Andersen. The ended BFFs before he wanted to flirt. Now they are dating but she won't come over anymore. It always says "I am just about to leave in a few minutes. Try calling back in [blank] hours." I do but then the number us different. In case it matters, I made Ma get a new job as a firefighter and I happened to notice that Mandir is now one of Ma's co-workers. Is there a way to fix this? I can't even get a hold of her to break it off, so he casn get a new girl!
"It's fun and games until someone deletes the ladder."
- Grim Reaper

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sim's GF won't come over any more
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 11:27:31 PM »
This sounds familiar. I've had something similar happen in my game. What you may end up having to do is check for a couple/few things:

1. To see if they - the family you want your Sim to visit has a baby/toddler. If so they may not leave the house to go visit your Sim.

2. You may need to keep checking back with the family (scroll over to their house) to check to see if they're home and not out some where. Sometimes the game will say so-and-so is out at the library or something along those lines.

3. If you've scrolled over to their house and the game tells you where the Sim is, scroll over to that place to see if you can find them. Have your Sim go over there to visit.

I don't know if any of these will work, it's a hit and miss kind of thing. But it may be worth giving a try.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HeartPoetic

• Nooboo
  • Friend to all Sims!
Re: Sim's GF won't come over any more
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 11:33:32 PM »
Yay! Thanks! It took forever to find her as her last name was not the one on the house! He ended up charging over there at 1 AM! "Dang it woman, I can never find you! Move in with me so this doesn't happen again!" Lol.
"It's fun and games until someone deletes the ladder."
- Grim Reaper