Author Topic: New Problem w/Family Funds Cheat  (Read 5223 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
New Problem w/Family Funds Cheat
« on: June 18, 2017, 12:30:56 AM »
Hi, I'm having a new problem now. One that I have never had before. I'm trying to adjust the family fund of a sim I created. I type in familyfunds last name that amount I want, but it keeps giving me "unknown command!!" What's up w/that? I've done this 100's of times! It's one of the requirements of the apocalypse challenge at first. Why would it suddenly say "unknown command?"

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: New Problem w/Family Funds Cheat
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 12:36:30 AM »
I used familyfunds lastname -10000 a little while ago in my game. It's sometimes tricky to do. It worked for me, after a few tries.

Let me see if I can re-create the issue and see if I can find a fix.

----
Edit to Add:

To get the cheat to work it needs to have testingcheatsenabled on.

familyfunds lastname amount

Example:

familyfunds Haskell-Chandler 100000

If it doesn't work, try looking at the household's last name by looking at their lot in Edit Town mode. As the cheat uses the household's last name.

I was having problems with it in my test-game. I'm telling you, it's tricky. But I got it to work by going by the household's last name. Not by my main Sim's last name. If that makes any sense.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: New Problem w/Family Funds Cheat
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 01:14:20 AM »
Oh duh! Silly me! I'm doing a new town and forgot to put testing cheats on, LOL  Ok, back to your regular programming now, LOL