Author Topic: Sims 3 Xbox 360  (Read 2135 times)

Offline GamerSins

• Nooboo
Sims 3 Xbox 360
« on: July 06, 2017, 11:58:06 PM »
So... My Sim is doing fantastic and nothing glitchy or bad happened. Till today. Its making me frustrated, everything was nothing until glitches started happening. This is what has been happening so far-

1. Randomly whenever my sims in her house, an icon pops up saying "waiting Outside" in her home.. Inside her home.

2. Shes dating Cevin Faron ( they're not living together) and every time she invites him over and she invites him inside, He just  won't go inside her house and when I press on him and it shows on the bottom of all the interactions I can do, to invite him inside my house even though I did already??

That's I remember so far I'm just irritated and stuff, I have no idea what to do, I was thinking of restarting everything but I really don't want to because shes been so far in the game and shes also a level 10 in every single skill in the game and that took 5 days to do because of her traits but I needed the skills for challenges and stuff. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Or am at a terrible loss here? Lol.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 Xbox 360
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 12:22:19 AM »
It's been a long while since I've played the console version of the game so we don't know if this will help or not.

It might be possible to save your Sim or household to the library (Can't remember what  it's called on the console) and then create a new game with them. However, I don't know if the household members keep their skill levels or not. If not, or you're not able to do that, you may need to start over.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shackinthemountain

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 3 Xbox 360
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 02:23:18 PM »
You can also try moving your household to another lot, or move them out and back in again to the same lot. I don't remember what you lose when you do that in the console version, locked in wishes and some money probably. But if it works it will save your game file and maintain your sims relationships/skills and all that.

If that doesn't work, you may be out of luck. One of the downsides to the console version for me was that each game file had a limited lifespan before glitches made it unplayable. Some files lasted longer than others, but it was always inevitable. I hope you're able to save yours.

anything