Author Topic: Collected Seashells Worth 0?  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Collected Seashells Worth 0?
« on: July 08, 2017, 02:40:38 PM »
Hi, my mermaid sim has collected several seashells including some clam shells which say they're worth over $900 when I collect them, but now they're worth 0?? Is this a glitch or what  happened? Do they lose their value when in the sim's inventory? The only thing I can think of is that he has traveled to the WA locations and back home. Maybe that breaks it?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Collected Seashells Worth 0?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 05:28:04 PM »
Hi Sonshine,

Sounds like it might be (?) a bug or glitch.

Island Paradise Bug Thread
https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/comment/10953077/#Comment_10953077

I'm not sure what to do to fix it. Have you tried DebugEnabler? I've got it installed, but still learning how to use it.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 08:19:07 PM »
Yes, I used DE to fix the home world (fix invisible sims) I'm not sure when it happened. He has some other shells in his inventory now. I'll wait to see what happens. Before he goes abroad again, I'll leave them behind.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 08:51:57 PM »
Ok, I left one in his inventory when he traveled and it is definitely the traveling that is breaking the interface/selling value. The fossel that he had was worth over $600 and now it is 0 now that he is in china. :(  I'll look around and see if anybody has a fix for that.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 09:55:17 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that. Post back if you find anything. Traveling seems to be more bugged that I realized. :(
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 10:17:29 PM »
If anybody else sees this, there is no fix for this. It's part of the "travel bug" that came w/WA. The best thing to do is to just remove all seashells from their inventory before you have them travel. All other things seem to be ok, just not the seashells.