Author Topic: Life Fruit without collection helper  (Read 2645 times)

Offline AquamarineTwilight

• Nooboo
Life Fruit without collection helper
« on: July 11, 2017, 09:21:25 AM »
Where on earth do I find Life Fruit on isl paradiso without the collection helper not enough points and don't want to cheat?

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Life Fruit without collection helper
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 09:59:35 PM »
Life fruit is a special seed. I'm not sure where it spawns in IP. You could have your sim travel to other destinations if you have WA. Then have your sim find them by hovering your mouse over each seed that you see. When you see a special one, collect it. It's random what it  will grow, but if you do it at night, death plant special seeds will be black and I think plasma fruit shows up red and I believe all other seeds are white. One more thing; I would strongly encourage you to satisfy as many wishes as you can for your sim and save up the 40k pts for the collection helper.  You'll be glad you did!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Life Fruit without collection helper
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 11:43:02 PM »
I don't play  Isla Paradiso, but wanted to try to help. Here are two links that might help find the Life fruit.

Sims 3 Life Fruit
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Life_fruit

Carl's The Sims 3 Gardening Guide: Life Fruit
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/gardening/plants/lifefruit.php

You might try searching the graveyard and around the area to see if you can find the plant or special seeds.

If you've got the consignment store from Ambitions, you may see if they have any special seeds. It's hit and miss, but might be worth checking anyway.

I can't remember if IP has a big park, but if so, it's definitely worth checking it and around it.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *