Author Topic: [BUG] Stone Massage  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
[BUG] Stone Massage
« on: November 27, 2017, 05:06:43 AM »
Anyone having issues with the Stone Massage from Spa Day Pack? My sim keeps getting reset before the massage ends. Also the Massage Therapists don't have any stones in their hands!

All the other types of table massages seem to be working as normal.

Tested in new games, no cc, no mods. Tested all age groups and each time the massage fails to complete and the receiving sim and the massage therapist reset before the massage ends. This happens regardless of which speed is used as I first thought it was a speed issue but testing again in single speed causes the same issue to occur.

Bug Report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Stone-Massage-Not-Completing-Spa-Day/m-p/6469787#M53832
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Stone Massage
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 05:55:26 PM »
Did a test game with a new Sims 4 folder, no mods/cc no saves.

Made a new Sim to start, bought a massage table, hired someone, tried a couple different types of massages and they worked fine. Then tried the hot stone massage. Each time I tried this massage they would start placing the stones down and then reset.

I switched to different households to try different ages and genders. Teens/YA/Adult Sims - Female and Male.

No matter what age/gender I tried, when selecting the hot stone massage it would start, and place 3 stones and then reset.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Stone Massage
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 05:57:46 PM »
Thanks for testing this. Pretty sure it's a bug as Repairing Game, resetting folder etc does not fix this.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.