Author Topic: My Sims Girlfriend Left Her Toddler Behind - Xbox 360.  (Read 1726 times)

Offline nectarslip

• Nooboo
My Sims Girlfriend Left Her Toddler Behind - Xbox 360.
« on: December 15, 2017, 07:13:20 PM »
Help! I have Googled and searched this every which way and while I do find similar questions, nothing is exactly what I need! My male sim had been dating a townie for a while and I finally decided to move her in, without realizing she had a daughter. This "morning" she woke up and now "Hold Mollie" keeps showing up on her action list and then crossing itself off since she is on a different lot. I tried to have her make breakfast, go shopping, etc. but they keep cancelling out. In the mean time Sunshine stands around weeping and the thought bubble with her daughter's picture appears. I took her to her old house and she played with Mollie and she cried to her father about her but no option to leave with her appeared, of course. I sent her home holding Mollie but to no surprise she set her down before leaving the lot. Is there a way to remedy this and bring the daughter home with us? I play on Xbox 360.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: My Sims Girlfriend Left Her Toddler Behind
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 07:31:32 PM »
It sounds as though your game may have glitched some how There's not a whole lot of information on the console edition of Sims 3, so I'm not sure what will help. My go-to when my game messes up is to go back to a previous save, but I don't know if that's possible with the console edition.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything